New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    PBC-Front-Wrapper-e1500480026684.png
    Forgot to add what cookie it was lol
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    crazyravr wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »

fitw119512uz.jpeg
    7kob22uxciu8.jpeg

I just died a little on the inside from jealousy.

OMG at your stash LOL

I just went and got 8 more pints today from a different Shoprite since my other stores were limited and I was out of the area this morning XD I picked up more green tea mochi which apparently I liked after all, but I'm really frustrated because all of a sudden I can't find the chocolate banana or the caramel macchiato flavors ANYWHERE! Didn't see the gingerbread, either. There is not one store near me that sells gingerbread. I either checked or called every place that sells Halo Top. It's a bad addiction and I want to be happy that I shouldn't run out now, but I'm frustrated about these flavors I can't get!

Found the chocolate banana, pumpkin, candy bar & caramel macchiato at my local walmart they are $3.88 pint , how much are you paying per pint! your stash is better than mine I keep 4 at time

I usually stock up when they’re $2.88 a pint at Shoprite, although this week I’ve made several trips and paid $3 each. I want to go Friday and Saturday for the 5/$10 sale at Shoprite but I’m worried all the best flavors will be picked through so I don’t want to rely on it too much!

What is the consistency like? Is it the same as ice cream? More light? Icy? I'm pretty picky.

If you’re picky you probably won’t be too impressed. It’s definitely not as dense and creamy like Ben & Jerry’s or Haagen Dazs, but it’s also not icy like Arctic Zero, either. You can tell it’s light ice cream. If you want something more dense and premium feeling I’d suggest starting with Enlightened honestly. I just like that Halo Top keeps releasing new flavors haha I get bored pretty quick with the same one all the time :p
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    PBC-Front-Wrapper-e1500480026684.png
    Forgot to add what cookie it was lol

Wow, it's even smaller than a complete cookie, which also aren't substantial enough to justify their calories (admittedly, this is a bit lower calorie). I'll look for them -- I don't think I've seen them in any store I go to.
  • hgycta
    Last one I promise: If you use the code "TRY6PAK" at http://www.modernoats.com/6for5/ you can get a 6 pack of Modern Oats for only $5 (free shipping). I've had this oatmeal before and it's fantastic so I wanted to share it with everyone, it popped up on my Facebook and I got really excited XD
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    If anyone tries the Sugar Cookie or Gingerbread Doughnut from Dunkin Donuts leave a review.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    If anyone tries the Sugar Cookie or Gingerbread Doughnut from Dunkin Donuts leave a review.

I vaguely remember getting the sugar cookie one last year and it just tasted like a regular donut.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    dsboohead wrote: »
    I usually use davinci syrups every morning in my coffee (WAY better than starbucks or calorie laden coffee drinks). Ordered this sample for only 10 bucks. LOVED the pumpkin spice. Even better than a high calorie starbucks pumpkin spice latte when I make my own with almond milk, truvia and a bunch of this syrup. Really nice pumpkin flavor. Pumpkin cheesecake was really good too. Pumpkin caramel was my favorite actually. I use da vinci caramel pretty much 3x a day lol and this was a lot better.
    It is even sweeter than da vinci syrups which I really liked and not as expensive.
    BBB%20Pumpkin%20Trio.jpg
    I actually like these syrups a lot more than da vinci so I ordered more flavors to try.

I ordered this one GLAZED%20DONUT.jpg
    Also want to try the peanut butter cup and these whipped foam ones sound intriguing. Christmas-Cookie.jpg I WANT ALL THE FLAVORS LOL

https://store.skinnymixes.com/skinny-syrups-c2.aspx

Are you kidding me???!! What store?

I found the Jordan's Skinny Syrups at Burlington (Coat Factory) for $4 a bottle, but I was looking for s'mores and they didn't have it so I didn't purchase any. They had about 7 flavors at the one I went to.

Thank you for suggesting Burlington Coat Factory! They had five flavors, and I got them all. ☺
  • hgycta
    Honestly I think the paleo one tastes better than the regular protein pancake mix. The paleo has an excellent cassava/coconut/eggy flavor and doesn’t need anything extra, this one is rather plain and boring. It’s good, but I’m definitely sticking to the paleo!
    mxhdpcwpw6we.jpeg
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    I picked up that paleo mix today at Shop Rite. I'll be trying it out on my next refeed day.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    RX Bars finally a bar with ingredients I am familiar with. Love,
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Any sites having any good protein bar sales?

GNC is confusing since it says 25% off store wide, but when I use the coupon code it doesn't do anything.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2017

GNC is confusing since it says 25% off store wide, but when I use the coupon code it doesn't do anything.

It works for me.

Lol I am hunting and going to stock up if there is a good deal. Waiting to see if there are any better deals. Amazon had some great ones on quest the other week I got a pack of regular bars only 14 bucks chocolate chip cookie dough with subscribe and save. Stocked up on those, but hoping another fantastic deal will pop up.

PS if you order from GNC go through ebates or topcashback to get 10% cash back so basically its like 35% off GNC. I will probably buy some stuff if I don't see a better deal. Topcashback gives you 13% back so like 37% off, pretty good deal! If you don't have yet go through my link and we both get 10 extra. ;P https://topcashback.com/ref/bec or https://ebates.com/r/KAYLAC853?eeid=28187

I will wait until Monday though because even with the percentages off I've seen better deals. (Like that amazon one for 14 a box of regular quest etc) I will post here if I see anything great. Skinny syrups have 25% off so I ordered some making them about 4 a syrup, but not that great of a deal if you live around somewhere where you can buy them 4 in store. I have to order online or amazon so was good for me.

• kellyjellybellyjelly

It works for me.

Lol I am hunting and going to stock up if there is a good deal. Waiting to see if there are any better deals. Amazon had some great ones on quest the other week I got a pack of regular bars only 14 bucks chocolate chip cookie dough with subscribe and save. Stocked up on those, but hoping another fantastic deal will pop up.

PS if you order from GNC go through ebates or topcashback to get 10% cash back so basically its like 35% off GNC. I will probably buy some stuff if I don't see a better deal. Topcashback gives you 13% back so like 37% off, pretty good deal! If you don't have yet go through my link and we both get 10 extra. ;P https://topcashback.com/ref/bec or https://ebates.com/r/KAYLAC853?eeid=28187

I will wait until Monday though because even with the percentages off I've seen better deals. (Like that amazon one for 14 a box of regular quest etc) I will post here if I see anything great. Skinny syrups have 25% off so I ordered some making them about 4 a syrup, but not that great of a deal if you live around somewhere where you can buy them 4 in store. I have to order online or amazon so was good for me.

Thanks for the link. Signed up to ebates. Hope I did it right.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited November 2017

That means one or more items in your cart cannot be discounted. For example, if you add in a box of Quest bars to your cart, the discount won't process for ANY items, but once you remove the box, everything works fine. It's very misleading that GNC has offered free shipping and 25% off sitewide and then excludes Quest bars and other products. Still, it's better than VitaminShoppe's sorry excuse for a Black Friday sale. Those disocunt prices can be found year-round.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    neldabg wrote: »

That means one or more items in your cart cannot be discounted. For example, if you add in a box of Quest bars to your cart, the discount won't process for ANY items, but once you remove the box, everything works fine. It's very misleading that GNC has offered free shipping and 25% off sitewide and then excludes Quest bars and other products. Still, it's better than VitaminShoppe's sorry excuse for a Black Friday sale. Those disocunt prices can be found year-round.

It ended up working on the Quest bars (maybe it was the single bars I was trying to get as well).
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member

It ended up working on the Quest bars (maybe it was the single bars I was trying to get as well).

Really? That's strange. I tried again on my end, and all Quest bars still aren't being discounted. I'll give GNC a call.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2017

Really? That's strange. I tried again on my end, and all Quest bars still aren't being discounted. I'll give GNC a call.

Yes definitely call I ended up buying some of the new quest bday cake bars to try and it worked. GNC looks like the best sale out of all the places I've been looking.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2017

Yes definitely call I ended up buying some of the new quest bday cake bars to try and it worked. GNC looks like the best sale out of all the places I've been looking.

WOW updated to add I just checked and now it is saying Quest are ineligible for the promotion. They must of changed it. Very annoying. Glad I got mine, but I would complain saying how they were eligible before and are now not all of a sudden. It was coming out to be 18 a box and then if you went through ebates you get 2.50 cash back, so best deal I've seen maybe thats why they had to exclude because I haven't seen a deal where they are that cheap anywhere else and they are excluded from other sales like vitamin shoppe etc.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited November 2017

It works for me.

So many good deals today! WholeMe paleo granola is 50% off today with code BLACKFRIDAY2017. http://www.wholeme.com

Halo Top is also hosting a giveaway today on social media :)

I'll def. be heading to GNC that's a great deal!