30 Day Shred - August Challenge

Replies

• freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Day 5 done. Went to do it a second time and I couldn't. Did a little of circuit one then did my own thing for 10 mins which got me more out of breath.
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    L1D3 done on Thursday..... I was sooo tired today, but managed to ride my bike for about an hour and then shred it.
  • liamsmummy09
    liamsmummy09 Posts: 43 Member
    I've just done day 3 and feel much better than days 1 & 2 - I feel it's getting easier already!
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    I did L1D3 yesterday afternoon & feel it was easier too. I have a problem though, my knees are getting puffy! I do the girly push-ups & that's when they bother me. I do it on a hard wood floor, but use a mat. I'm guessing I'm going ot have to switch to full push-ups & hope for the best.
  • ape087
    ape087 Posts: 30 Member
    I did L1D3 yesterday afternoon & feel it was easier too. I have a problem though, my knees are getting puffy! I do the girly push-ups & that's when they bother me. I do it on a hard wood floor, but use a mat. I'm guessing I'm going ot have to switch to full push-ups & hope for the best.

try doing your push ups with a bench. I use the edge of the couch for mine. I still feel the burn in my arms, legs, and abs, but its not as tough.
  • britlew
    britlew Posts: 19 Member
    done with L1D4 and L1D5 lol forgot to post yesterday
  • apertuis

try doing your push ups with a bench. I use the edge of the couch for mine. I still feel the burn in my arms, legs, and abs, but its not as tough.

Thanks! I will try that.
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    D2L1 OMG!!! I can hardly even walk!!! My pecks, abs and legs are killing me!!! I started doing it first thing in the am before work.....not the best idea ever, but it lowers my chances of not doing it! If I tried in the evenings, I would make up a million excuses!! Here's to day 3 on a Saturday?!? Hoorah!
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    That is soooooo good to hear!! I have been thinking if I'm only on day 2 I'm never gonna make it to level 2!!!
  • katberz
    katberz Posts: 123
    Nope, couldn't do it today. I'm so tired for some reason and just have no energy so I know I'm gonna do a half assed job, if I finish it at all. I'll just pick up where I left off tomorrow and try to do another session later in the day to make up for it.
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    l1d5 complete! managed pull push ups for both sets!! yeah!

also did jillians no more trouble zones after it but some moves were exactly the same. think il b pretty sore tomorrow!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Day 4!! Whoot!! I find if I can make it through that first curcuit, I'm good for the rest. And, I barely had to stop through the push ups this morning!!
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Day 5 down...and I must say that today was the first day that it really kicked my butt!
  • dkb228
    dkb228 Posts: 73 Member
    L1D5 down! Still doing bench push ups, but no other modifications. It's starting to feel like I may actually be able to move up to level 2 for day 11. :)
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    L1D4 DONE! been doing Level 1 with 5lbs dumbells, except for the chest flys (i use 8lbs for those) hope to be able to use 8 lbs for its entirey on day 8-10... I dunno, we'll see. feel great. nothing is really sore HAPPY FRIDAY FOLKS :0)
  • apertuis
    L1D4 is done!! I'm feeling great, but abs kinda sore still. I'm not taking any breaks during the ab work & proud of myself for 4 days in a row. Great work everyone!
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Haven't been on here to say i have been working out but I've been working out and doing a little more than just 30DS and so far have lost 5lbs!!!!! about to do level 1 day 6 today!
  • Promethea79
    Promethea79 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi awesome people!
    I started the 30DS on Saturday, July 30th, so I'm a tad bit ahead but I'm in for the encouragement and support :)
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    day 6 complete!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    L1D6 completed!! Im finding it a little easier now than what i did to begin with, although i still struggle on little things, but my fitness isnt great anyway :)

I actually cant wait to level 2! Its going to be tough but ill do it!!

Well done to all of you that are still doing it :) it will all be worth it in the end :D