30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options

Replies

• freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Didn't do day 7 yesterday - jumping jacks + headache = not good.

Feeling pissed off. Scale says put on 2kgs today >:(
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Day 7 down. I usually do my workouts around 7 in the morning. I didn't fit my workout in until 4:30. But it is done now and I feel great! Still haven't failed or quit even though today I kept thinking....and the 7th day he rested, why can't I?
  • jubilia
    jubilia Posts: 2
    Options
    I am a few days late but I am in from tomorrow!
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 2 level 1 accomplished!!
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Had to skip day 7 today due to having to remodel the kitchen all day. I'm so tired and sore, I can't possibly try 30DS. But Day 7 tomorrow!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I am on D4L2 30DS -- I like it better than L1, but I dread it at the same time. I jumped in the pool after todays workout, and even got back in hours later - it helps relax my muscles.
    JM really wants me to die, she literally says "I want you to feel like your dying!" Lol. Well JM, while I applaud your efforts in trying to make that happen I WILL get through all 30 days whether I dread them 25 minutes or not :)
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    L1D7 done. Sweated lots. Probably shoulda worn less lol.
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    day 8 done!!!!
    i did actually have a rest day yesterday... i was very achy due to doing a 4 hour workshop in acro balance and cicrcus acrobatics on saturday... so i thought it best to rest
    did day 8 today and did the whole first section of press ups as FULL press ups, then the second run i did half ones!! so happy with that!!!
    :)
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Day 5 done yesterday, I'm a little behind. Planning on day 6 today! So very sore...
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    I think i've just done day 6?! lol i don't know! anyway still getting on fine! Feels a little shakie after today but that may be because i need to eat maybe.

Are you planning on doing updates for each level or for the 30days as a whole?
  • loubabes1
    loubabes1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I havent done it for a few days due to a sore back but starting to feel better so I'm going to give it a shot tonight! As long as it doesnt hurt (well, hurt my back!) then I am back in :-) It has actually been horrible not being able to workout properly - I have missed it.

Bring it on!!!!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    day #6 of level one is done :) felt really good today even did some real push ups lol and think my form on them was pretty good :)

also got in some crosstrainer time :)
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 6 today...had to take the weekend off due to being out of town. Decided to level up for this week to fight the boredom factor so D1L2 done. I must say L2 was easier and harder at the same time. The variety of muscle movements was great but much more jumping and it seems more intense. We'll see how the rest of the week goes.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    hey ladies - sorry i havent checked in over the weekend.....it was my bridal shower and other fun stuff! i didnt work out yesterday but will be doing it again today. I plan on starting level 2 on the 11th and then just doing sundays as a day off, so level two will start thursday!
  • jeenarmathew
    jeenarmathew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    HI MORGLEM. NICE TO SEE U DOING BOTH. I THOUGHT OF STARTING TURBO JAM AFTER FINISHING 30DS. BUT AS I'M STARTING MY LEVEL 3 TOMOROW. I'LL TRY OUT TURBO JAM ALSO..THANX
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done! Only modified push ups!! Everything else did regular! Weighed in today and lost almost two pounds since I started 30 DS! Can already see some toning! Already thinking about what workout I will try after this one is over. Feeling so blessed. I think when I get my school loan I am going to by an elliptical. Haven't been going to the gym, but still see results! Hope everyone has a blessed day.
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    D7 done! Taking that day off, or just the amount of work I did yesterday, really made today difficult for some reason. But I made it through!
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else really starteing to see results???? It absolutely seems crazy to me, but I fit into a pair of jeans yesterday that I haven't been able to wear in a WHILE. I was so excited! I measured today...just to see...and my legs are like an inch smaller in the middle. CRAZY!!!!! So glad I joined this group! And, just to clarify....30DS is the only thing I am doing different. :D Loving it!!
  • lisey116
    lisey116 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am waaaayyyy behind, but going to keep up and just go at my pace but still give weigh in info on the specified days.. Today will be my day 4 :( Everyone's achievements with it thus far are very encouraging!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Day 14 and a migraine = death by Jillian