The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Good morning middle agers :)
  • Huyani
    Huyani Posts: 4 Member
    37 (well, almost 38) here.... started logging and getting more conscious about my health recently. Would love some friends on here for mutual support in our journeys. Feel free to add me.

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    If you could move to any country.... what country would you move to and why would you move there?
  • RandJ6280 wrote: »
    If you could move to any country.... what country would you move to and why would you move there?
    Most definitely Jamaica.......They are so laid back dude!!!!

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    RandJ6280 wrote: »

That's a tough one. My first choice would be Australia - to be closer to my sister (and Jo has major drawing power)
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    How is everyone doing today? It is hump day!!
  • sarahcs107
    sarahcs107 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi Add me 32 here
  • bottoson
    bottoson Posts: 1 Member
    51 and working my down (up in this context?) to high school swimming weight of 230 lbs. 35 lbs to go! Using Core Performance Essentials for low impact strength building, Wii Sports for indoor cardio and will start biking and walking once temps rise a bit more.
  • How is everyone doing today? It is hump day!!

Doing Awesome today, and you?

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

That's a tough one. My first choice would be Australia - to be closer to my sister (and Jo has major drawing power)

:smooched:
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,863 Member
    Ok had s pretty good day .good luck to all the 30s 40s 5os etc. Let's keep it up.
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    40 years young and looking for additional support/motivation. I'm not the best food logger- working on improving that, but I'm on the right track. Feel free to add me as well!
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member

:smooched:

Jo is a real temptress
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    edited March 2018
    Soon to be 42 here! I quit smoking a little over a year ago and promptly gained 40 pounds. Trying to get my *kitten* together now. LOL! Feel free to add me!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,863 Member
    edited March 2018
    Good job on the smoking. Now you can take off the few extra pounds. Good luck and welcome
  • drmarctagon
    drmarctagon Posts: 101 Member
    Just started on the keto diet again, and using MFP to track my macros. Been on MFP for a while now though but decided to do my best to be more consistent with it.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Morning Middle Agers, Have a Terrific Thursday!!!!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    When you are my age (late 40s) you are likely going to feel sore and tired often; however, it is your choice if that results from exercising constantly or from neglect I choose the former ;)
  • thebaztard
    thebaztard Posts: 7 Member
    18lbs down from Jan. only another 60 to go! 42 yrs old and living the dream, or so I am told
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    I am 47. Feel free to add me.