04/06/18 :::: 0.0 :::: 18.3
    04/07/18 :::: 10.2 :::: 28.5
    04/08/18 :::: 3.5 :::: 32.0
    04/09/18 :::: 3.1 :::: 35.2
    04/10/18 :::: 3.7 :::: 38.8
    04/11/18 :::: 0.0 :::: 38.8
    04/12/18 :::: 3.5 :::: 42.3
    04/13/18 :::: 3.4 :::: 45.8

Two days of running in Austin done. Today I had to wait until the afternoon, and it was HOT. I tried not to complain given how glad I was to be out of the cold, but I wasn't quite prepared to jump from freezing temps to mid 80s and humid. Still, enjoyed it for the most part. Travel back home tomorrow so probably won't get a run in.

Good luck to this weekend' racer!

You were running in my neck of the woods. :)

It was pretty gross yesterday. The heat and humidity started to get to me towards the end of my long run. I have to get my body adapted to running in the heat again. :(
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    sarahthes wrote: »
    Any updates on our Zumbro runners??

Live results here:

https://results.chronotrack.com/m/ctlive/#39133

I know @MNLittleFinn is 28, but I do not know what @7lenny7 is.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options

Live results here:

Looks like 634.
  • kevaasen
    kevaasen Posts: 173 Member
    Options

Live results here:

@7lenny7 bib is 634 on 50 Miles.
  • sarahthes
    Options
    @greyparks206 Woohoo!
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    zerlinna87 wrote: »
    How do you add pictures on this? I took a nice one this morning.
    @zerlinna87 On a PC, above the reply box there is a bunch of icons, if you hoover over them it tells you what each one does.
    The one that looks like a pictograph of a mountain peak 4th from the right is for adding pictures.

From a smart phone app, sorry can't help you there as my phone is corporate and MFP/FB etc are all blocked.

pvppw6qqhszf.png
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Jeeze mfp... stupid much? Error 403
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    @zerlinna From a phone it's the same, unless you don't use apple (UA and apple must be bed buddies) .

You need to go through the browser which will access the same options as @juliet3455

ETA cleaned up mumbo jumbo for readability
  • vandinem
    vandinem Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Date      Miles      MTD
    -------   -----    -------
    Apr  03     3.7        3.7 
    Apr  06     3.7        7.4 
    Apr  07     4.4       11.8 
    Apr  14     3.7       15.5 

• greyparks206
    greyparks206 Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Thank you!

• RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    @zerlinna From a phone it's the same, unless you don't use apple (UA and apple must be bed buddies) .

You need to go through the browser which will access the same options as @juliet3455

Explains why I can't find the option on my app. *sigh* I never thought to go through mobile browser.
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »

Explains why I can't find the option on my app. *sigh* I never thought to go through mobile browser.

Yeah, I mean the cell phone market is just about a 50/50 split with Apple and Andriod. You think they would hit both so that they could cover just about everyone. Eh, well I am an iPhone user so I am okay with it I guess. :lol:
  • PastorVincent
    Options

Live results here:

Looks like 634.

Great thanks! Both are still running. Man, last check-in for @MNLittleFinn had him at running for TWENTY HOURS. He is a beast!
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Hot, hot, hot! Tuesday morning I was in leggings and long sleeves. Wednesday I ran in the evening in shorts and a t-shirt and was cool. Friday? 80+ degrees and I was melting. This morning? 60-66 degrees and I melted (my legs are pretty shot from 2 nights in a row of concerts and dancing so that didn't help). Plans for today are to hang around outside in the warmth but NOT be running. Trail run is on the docket for tomorrow!

Looking for Zumbro updates!! I went to the race site and it says the 17 mile was cancelled at 2 am because of weather... but are the 50 and 100 folks still doing loops?! I'm dying for an update.

4/1: 7 miles
    4/2: 4.1 miles
    4/3: 6.7 miles
    4/4: Rest day
    4/5: Lazy day
    4/6: 5.2 miles
    4/7: 10 miles
    4/8: 4.5 miles trail demo
    4/9: 5 miles
    4/10: 7.2 miles Track Tuesday
    4/11: 8 miles Tempo Wednesday
    4/12: Rest day
    4/13: 3 miles
    4/14: 6 miles

April miles: 66.7
    Goal miles: 100

Upcoming Races:
    April 29: New Jersey Marathon 4-person relay
    May 20: Watershed 10k trail race

• sarahthes
    Options

Live results here:

Looks like 634.

Great thanks! Both are still running. Man, last check-in for @MNLittleFinn had him at running for TWENTY HOURS. He is a beast!

I think it's 26 hours since they started now if my time zone math is right. Insane!
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Today we loaded the bikes up and headed to the lake. I was on foot, and took off running one way with our 7-year old on his bike, and my husband took our 5-year old and went at her pace in the other direction. My son and I went the whole way around the lake - about 13 kilometers. His speed was a little eradic, but I tried to just keep a steady decent pace and we stayed within sight of other. He did a great job, even when 2 cyclists riding side by side pretty much ran him off the bike path. There were plenty of cyclists & runners out, and the runners actually seemed half friendly today. Must be the glorious weather. We met up with my husband and daughter with under 5k left to go, so they turned around and we more or less traveled together, until the littlest one needed a break and I kept going. It wasn't a race, but I beat them back to the car anyway. I was impressed with our daughter biking about 9k. She's only been riding without training wheels for a couple weeks.

I didn't run yesterday, felt yucky and ended up going to bed instead of going in for my evening work. I felt awful for first couple kilometers today, even my legs were hurting and I have no idea what's up with that, but at some point it just left me and I felt great until we were on our way home. So I guess I'll take it easy as much as I can. It could be the cumulative tiredness from all of this marathon training. One more 20-miler (NOT accidentally going further this time, even if it means taking a bus or walking home!), then taper starts. I'm pretty sure it will be worth it when I cross the finish line, but right now I'm tired.

I'm thinking about @7lenny7 and @MNLittleFinn and will go check out the tracking. I can't even wrap my head around those distances, so I'm amazed following those who are doing it! For me, the marathon coming up in a few weeks is scary enough.
    Also best wishes to @MobyCarp and anyone else who's racing this weekend!

I am meeting my goals so far for cycling once a week, and weight training (2-3x/week), and as of today my feet have covered every bit of the new marathon route. You may notice that I've taken y'all's advice and signed up for the half marathon. I may do a course preview as my "first week of taper long run".

Upcoming races:
    5/13 Lublin Marathon
    6/2 Solidarność Half Marathon
    Some sort of summer trail HM?
  • PastorVincent
    Options

Live results here:

Looks like 634.

I think it's 26 hours since they started now if my time zone math is right. Insane!

Last lap was completed at 10:29am - and at that time he was at 26:27:43 :open_mouth:

Lenny has not updated since 5am. Not sure what that means.
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options

Live results here:

Looks like 634.

Last lap was completed at 10:29am - and at that time he was at 26:27:43 :open_mouth:

I'm guessing lap 2 is just taking longer than lap 1. Looks like 6+ hour laps aren't unusual.
    Go guys, go!
  • sarahthes
    Options

Live results here:

Looks like 634.

I'm guessing lap 2 is just taking longer than lap 1. Looks like 6+ hour laps aren't unusual.
    Go guys, go!

Yeah, I've been poking around the live feed a bit and each lap seems to get progressively slower even for the leaders. Which makes sense.