WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2018

Options

Replies

• oceanmelody
    oceanmelody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    It must have iced in the night; now it is pouring rain and the only ice seems to be on the branches.
    Michele, I have had a brass coffee table for over 40 years. First furniture we were given before marriage so it has become a good luck charm. It will never look new and it was vintage when we got it. Brasso works great but be prepared to go through many cleaning cloths and two elbows. And once you are done do not touch the finished product without gloves.
    Hugs to all,
    Betty

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,970 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone !

RV Rita
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,431 Member
    Options
    kymarai wrote: »
    Deposits made and checkbooks balanced! Laundry going, mattress flipped, breakfast cooked, eaten cleaned up. Making progress!!!

<3
    Kylia

Kylia
    - what kind of a mattress do you have that you can flip? I didn't think they made them anymore and I want one! <3 Don't tell me it's older than the hills, lol. Tho they used to make things that lasted.

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    9738yyf4aijo.jpg
    Our living room
    g68c02wt4xta.jpg
    Our phone area in the living room.
    dvsx5n9fk0mz.jpeg
    Tiered back yard.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    Lanette- The mattress is from the original mattress factory. Only a year old. Love being able to flip! So heavy it takes two!

I understand organization leads to peace. My home and rental paperworks are all caught up! Yay! Laundry is done and put away. Bed is made. Time to head out to stores and last trip to rental until it is rented!

Rebecca- Lovely place and looks like you are settling in well. Love the old phone!!!!!

Heather UK- You are doing great!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,820 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies
    Was basically a slug all day...I did get a call from brother around noon .
    You will never guess what he found in a UPS Mailer box up in the attic...My dad's will...not much good it's going to do but Sean calling that attorneys office tomorrow and I'm sure take a copy to probate attorney.
    Then went to visit my friend Carin and her daughter between the 2 of them they have 7 rescue dogs well it was fun but only stayed for an HR and had to take a nap when I got home lol.