WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2018

Options

Replies

• roundbutsound
    roundbutsound Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Michele in NC a 3 minute plank is awesome. I can do 15 seconds then I collapse. I do it twice with a bit of something else in between does that count as 30 seconds ;)
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    morning <3<3 Two cups of coffee and off I go to a full day of work and afterschool auditions. Busy times ahead for me, time to make up a master list of to dos!

NYKAREN
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,612 Member
    Options
    HeatherUK- I downloaded on Kindle. Started reading. I love being able to "see" your garden and yard. Just started, but work calling my name. Am anticipating reading more. Thank you for letting us know!

I also downloaded "Younger Next Year for women". Started that one last night. Thank you for the recommendation.

Heels and boots....I love anytime I get to wear them! Of course, I don't get to dress up for work, so love any chance to get prettyfied. ;) Barefoot is my general footwear at home. Tennis shoes or nurses clogs for work. Heels or boots with dresses most other times. I think people at car shows think it is a religious reason I am in dresses, but it is simply that I wear jeans all week long, and find dresses cooler and pretty.

As for renters just replacing carpet when leaving, most of the time they can barely afford the rent. They are responsible for proffesionally cleaning it prior to leaving. In this case it was time to replace it due to wear, but was also trashed by dog. My concern if they replace carpet is the quality of the carpet and install. Rentals definitely are a learning process. So many around us don't allow pets at all. We know that pets are an important part of people's lives, but found they are more diligent in caring for the home if they pay extra .

I am hotspot at home. Alexa can be a data hog! I can't wait to get actual internet! We live in the rural blackout zone. It has been promised this year. Expensive to run to house as we are 1000 feet from road, but paying for extra data on hotspot box isn't cheap either. My DH obviously doesn't pay the bills, he was shocked when I told him how much we pay for direct TV, cell phones, house phone, and hot spot. I take my laptop to the shop every few months to let it update. Also have to turn off wireless on printer as it too is a data hog.

I really should get ready for work. I enjoyed my massage last night and got to grocery! Hair color tonight. Will pull up Rye's photos at work.

Have a warm day! I will think of ya'll and smile to make my own sunshine. We have had more measurable snow days in April than any other April on record!

Hugs, blessings, congrats!
    <3
    Kylia in cold and gloomy Ohio
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,612 Member
    Options

Rye You look fantastic! It is funny how mirrors vary in their reflection. The one at the cabin we stayed at was awesome too! Looking great!
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Kristine ~ Welcome! What would you like to be called? Sign at the end of your posts to help us keep up! :)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,759 Member
    Options
    Machka~I know it will be a long road, and will keep you both in my prayers every step of the way...
    My DFIL out like a light today .. he was cantancorous all day yesterday.. sleeping it off today..
    went over to attorneys to drop stuff off for my dads estate lawyer and will see her tomorrow to sign the quick claim deed to the house. sort of bittersweet.. but alas I will have my own place soon, Tom said he will have the house paid off when he is 97 :p:D
    will stop up at my brothers tonight after I get out to pick up the will and drop that off when I go tomorrow..
    didnt sleep well last night. my mind was working overtime..
    Alfie going to groomer thursday am and I go for a haircut... will have the dgd with me overnight weds night and during the day thursday. and friday is mom and daughter day as we have to get things done for the wedding.