What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• margaretlondon87
    margaretlondon87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- cold brew coffee with sugar free syrup and a splash of cream, chicken egg and cheese bagel from chick-fil-a

Lunch- half of a banana and a chocolate mint chip larabar

Dinner- 2 tortillas filled with chicken fajita meat, roasted squash and zucchini, and mixed berry salad

Snack this evening- will be a chilly cow ice cream bar (only 100 cal) and possibly a glass of red wine or a couple fingers of scotch
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow (not my most balanced day, and I WILL be over calorie goal, but should be really delicious!)

Breakfast: oatmeal with apples and cinnamon
    Lunch: spicy basil thai stir fry with tofu and jalapenos (restaurant)
    Dinner: jicama sticks with lime and chili powder, blue corn tortilla chips with fresh salsa, mushroom and bell pepper fajitas with guacamole, roasted corn salad, mango black bean salad, lime sorbet (company at home)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    But I repeat myself: Breakfast: Green smoothie *kefir, kale, blackberries, PB2, hulled hemp seeds, super food powder (says the package), banana, ice.

Lunch: homemade wheat bread, banana spread, almonds, protein shake

Dinner: meatball pizza, ice cream

Evening snacks: granola bar, 85% cacao square, peanut M&M's.

1785 calories, 103 g protein.
  • margaretlondon87
    margaretlondon87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- 2 Jimmy Dean bacon and spinach frittatas, tea with half and half, water with pre workout powder

Lunch- cottage cheese, tuna, crackers

Dinner- homemade risotto and a glass of red wine

Snack- will be a chilly cow ice cream bar and maybe another glass of wine since I had a good workout today and have a lot of leftover calories
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Taco Bell mini skillet bowl (180 cal), black coffee
    Lunch: 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich with sauteed mushrooms, ricotta, and prosciutto w/ burgundy dipping sauce, cup of crawfish bisque soup, pickle spear
    Dinner: 1 tamale and 1 chicken enchilada with sour cream
    Snack: lavender black tea boba drink
  • nickssweetheart
    Options
    Just pre-logged my day and for the second day in a row I'm so excited to be able to eat everything...

Breakfast: apple, banana
    Lunch: salad of lettuce, chickpeas, snow peas, green bell peppers, cucumbers, mushrooms, oil and vinegar; fresh blackberries and strawberres
    Dinner: sesame peanut noodles tossed with tofu, scallions, cabbage, shredded carrots, red bell peppers, water chestnuts, and cilantro
    Snacks: lime lacroix water, watermelon
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 523 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Diced tofu-guacamole salad with shredded carrots and diced red bell peppers
    Lunch: Same--I"m on a kick.
    pm snack: Russet potato sticks, sprayed lightly with oil, baked on parchment 450 F 35+ min. with ketchup and 3 c. greens with 1 T. vegan agave mustard dressing
    Dinner: Frozen banana nicecream with PB2 variations, cocoa powder and sometimes Evo protein powder and a little unsweetened soy milk
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 slices of French toast with peanut butter & sugar-free syrup, coffee
    Lunch: Morningstar Griller patty, carrots, green onion & mukimame on a large low-carb tortilla spread with roasted pepper hummus, Laughing Cow asiago cheese wedge
    Dinner: meatloaf, green beans, small baked potato with pico de gallo
    Dessert/Snack: 2 pieces homemade almond biscotti & vanilla-almond tea
  • MushroomLadyJR
    MushroomLadyJR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Breakfast: Peanut butter with strawberry jam on seeded white bread.
    Lunch: 2 mini wraps with avocado, quorn beef slices, tomatoes, spinach. Grapes and an orange.
    Dinner: Salmon teriyaki with white rice and peppers.
    Snack: Skyr yogurt with blueberries. Soya milk for tea throughout the day.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Chopped red cabbage with oranges, red onion, toasted almonds, and creamy ancho chile dressing

Lunch: Basmati rice with jalapenos, spinach, kidney beans, and sesame-miso dressing, dark chocolate peanut butter cups

Dinner: Refried beans and romaine lettuce.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Millville instant oatmeal - apple cinnamon
    Lunch: homemade French Onion soup, small salad with Light Parmesan & Peppercorn dressing and a string cheese
    Snack: a Halo and Cape Code salt & vinegar baked kettle chips
    Dinner: buffalo chicken wrap and waffle fries
  • nickssweetheart
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Chopped red cabbage with oranges, red onion, toasted almonds, and creamy ancho chile dressing

Lunch: Basmati rice with jalapenos, spinach, kidney beans, and sesame-miso dressing, dark chocolate peanut butter cups

That sounds like an amazing breakfast. I am going to copy that.

Breakfast: blackberries and strawberries, pineapple, chickpea salad over romaine and sliced mushrooms
    Lunch: split pea soup
    Dinner: sesame peanut noodles tossed with tofu, scallions, cabbage, shredded carrots, red bell peppers, water chestnuts, and cilantro, diced watermelon
    Snack: banana

Changed my mind about my lunch after I posted. ;)
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

That sounds like an amazing breakfast. I am going to copy that.

Breakfast: blackberries and strawberries, pineapple, chickpea salad over romaine and sliced mushrooms
    Lunch: Amy's black bean chili over a baked potato, steamed broccoli
    Dinner: sesame peanut noodles tossed with tofu, scallions, cabbage, shredded carrots, red bell peppers, water chestnuts, and cilantro, diced watermelon
    Snack: banana

It was so good!
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Yesterday...

Breakfast: French press coffee with milk. Avocado toast (2)

Lunch: Homemade veggie soup with Parmigiano Reggiano.

Dinner: "Egg Roll in a Bowl" with chicken breast for the protein. (Not sure, but I think I first heard about that dish from this thread. If so, thanks to who mentioned it. It was good!)

Snack: Beanitos Mac N Cheese Crunch.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    No breakfast today, woke up late. No coffee either, probably going to have to make up for that later!

Lunch: 1/2 Pizza kitchen white pizza
    Snack: Greek yogurt with grapes
    Dinner: Probably parmesan crusted flounder with green beans and potatoes
    Dessert: 1/3 pint Ben and Jerry's moophoria ice cream
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 Aldi multi-grain waffle with butter & sugar-free syrup, 1 fried egg with pico de gallo, coffee.
    Lunch: leftover meatloaf, green beans, and 2 pieces homemade almond biscotti, coffee.
    Dinner: black bean nachos with lots of sautéed mushrooms, peppers, onions & pico de gallo, easy on the melted cheese & sour cream and a beer
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: chicken breast and avocado
    Lunch: spinach and butter lettuce with turkey breast, red peppers and grape tomatoes + yogurt ranch dressing
    Preworkout: chocolate chip dough protein bar
    Dinner: elbow macaroni with tuna and mayo
    Dessert: ben and jerry's half baked fro yo

Also on the menu this week
    Preworkouts: english muffin with birthday cake peanut butter
    Dinners: brown rice and broccoli,
    Desserts: lil buff protein chocolate brownies, lil buff protein cakes with fro yo, greek yogurt mixed with sf ff pudding mix and protein cookie dough

Serious sweet tooth here :)
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I've been doing a terrible job of eating lately (not eating poorly, but rather struggling to eat at all), so today I'm trying small snacks every couple of hours instead of my usual hearty meals.

Breakfast: Honeycrisp apple at 3:00AM; crackers and cheese at 6AM; hardboiled egg, strawberry slices, and coffee when I got to work at 8:00AM.

Lunch: planning a tuna sandwich on a small seed roll at 12:00PM; will bring a banana, a handful of cherry tomatoes, and some seaweed snacks back to work to spread out over the afternoon.

Dinner: planning to just nibble on summer sausage, crackers, raw vegetables, and fruit throughout the evening.

I've already clocked ~750 calories this morning, which I feel is pretty encouraging. The past week or so I didn't even hit 1000, so I figure any progress is good.
  • nickssweetheart
    Options
    @avskk: good luck, I've been having the opposite problem, lately, seems like I'm always starving. Hope your snack day works out well!

Breakfast: apple, banana, half a baked potato topped with black beans and salsa

Lunch: lentil tomato stew, diced watermelon

Dinner: split pea soup

Snack: celery sticks with peanut butter
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: peach Greek yogurt & coffee
    Lunch: 4 mini summer rolls, cold sesame noodles with kimchi, 2 squares Lindt white chocolate, matcha pear tea
    Dinner: large salad of mixed greens, lettuce, cucumber, carrots, etc, no dressing, 1/2 cob grilled corn and probably a butterfly pork chop (grilled) and small slice of pistachio cheesecake (eating with family at their place)