What is or was your exercise for the day??

Replies

• Felicious99
    Felicious99 Posts: 5 Member
    30 Minutes rowing at 18 strokes per minute, with good form. Hoping to increase my strokes per minute as the rowing catch, drive, and recovery become more natural :)
  • mburgess458
    mburgess458 Posts: 480 Member
    Ran 7 miles in 55:59 outside on a pretty hot and humid day.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    anl90 wrote: »
    The last exercise I got in was yard work...lawd... (It counts, and no one can tell me otherwise. FIGHT ME)
    I mowed the yard today and according to my Fitbit I burned 627 calories and 7800 steps, so yes it counts! Lol
  • hesn92
    Mowed this morning, and lifted weights this afternoon...
  • mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    3.5 mile run/walk, with a lot more walking than usual b/c of the heat/humidity. Felt good to get it done.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    edited July 2018
    11km pool swim, yesterday. 250 laps in 22m pool. Personal distance record.
    Not bad for an arthritic non athlete. Not nearly fast enough to attempt an open water comp.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    3 mile brisk walk early this morning. Bodyweight work and Pilates this evening.
  • hesn92
    edited July 2018
    I went for a run... I started out doing intervals of walking and running with the c25k app but during my final 3 min. Run, the app quit working. After about 5 min I realized it must have stopped working but felt pretty good so I kept running And ended up running for about 15 minutes straight! And I saw a deer. So exciting for me, although I’ll probably be sore tomorrow. We also went swimming today, took my dog for a walk, and moved two couches lol. (It counts)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Walked for 90 minutes. (Also spent 30 minutes in the garden.)
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Chaldean Extreme Burn Circuit 3. Working on my 🍷 body for this weekend 😊
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    spin class
  • mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    PHAT Upper Body Power / Yoga with Adriene / 3 mile run/walk intervals with the doggo.
  • tahu010
    tahu010 Posts: 63 Member
    edited July 2018
    Body Project HIIT beginner
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    20 minutes of cardio after I failed to fall asleep early.
  • Squishywishy
    Squishywishy Posts: 54 Member
    Bad day...I hula hooped for 30 minutes and took the dogs on a walk.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Bad day...I hula hooped for 30 minutes and took the dogs on a walk.

That sounds magnificent.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    60-minutes of Sky Zone jumping with my god son. Was supposed to get in 60-minutes of cardio and 120-minutes of lifts but that was impossible bc my S.O. got called to an urgent work meeting last minute and couldn't watch the little. <3
  • mamasara2
    mamasara2 Posts: 194 Member
    My plan was to do a walk/job this morning but I ended up burning more calories in a shorter amount of time shooting hoops with the mini beast! Kind of blew my mind.... but then again, I DO jog crazy slow. 😂😂
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    On Monday’s I meet a few girlfriends at the gym and we do strong lifts 5x5 now so I did that. I ran a mile to warm up. After I came home and did my 50 squats every night in July challenge
  • DebTavares
    DebTavares Posts: 87 Member
    55 minute Strong Zumba class