Replies

• arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    ippasi1hk59a.jpeg

Can Leandro fluff my pillows? Hehe
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,915 Member
    arniedog74 wrote: »
    Tracey- sounds like a great plan! I am 3 hours away from my best friend (since grade 5) we together, every time I go home. Even if only for a few minutes. Enjoy your visit!

Home for me and where my BF lives is a 3 day drive or a $1000 flight. Neither option is conducive to frequent visiting. I am hoping to get home this fall though as I haven't seen my Mom in 2 years and she is now in a nursing home. I know next year will be out of the question as my youngest daughter is getting married.
  • Snowflake1968
    Twiley510 wrote: »
    Good morning Ladies~~

I just realized that we have two peeps here with the same name.
    Twiley510 is Tracy, and Snowflake1968 is Tracey!!
    It's the wee little things in life that bring me great delight. 😄

Sara - do your best to keep cool and watered today.

Dawn and Tracy - First above all >>> do not beat yourself up. That thinking must change!
    Take small steps and look only to the future, not to the past.
    Make one meal of the day a healthy one. Bring UP your inside thinking so that there is one less reason to be looking for comfort! Chins up! One day at a time.

Try to have your indulgent foods out of the home so as to not bring that stuff in multiples into your Safe House.
    Just some ideas.

I might have to crack open The Beck Book later for some more behavioral suggestions for myself and all of us...

Hugs to all,
    Lana

234.6 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal

To amuse you further, Lana, Tracey and I are the same age!

I am trying to come up a bit with my eating. However, the other two people in my house do not wish to be on board. It became too much of a struggle to eat properly when financial stress hit along with interpersonal conflict. The last seven months have been rough. Hoping the next six weeks will prove better in every way. Time will tell. Thank you to everyone here! You are bright spot for my days.

I am sort of the same, my husband is not really fussy or anything, but I try to give him options for supper and he always suggests burgers, pizza, chinese.... I have gotten so I just buy for him and make something for myself at home. I feel better when I do. Funnily enough, my SIL's name is Tracy. My brother just missed me so much LOL
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,379 Member
    okay, I pop my head up from the hole I have been working in today and wowie -

Lana - that fainting couch better be big enough I am on my way...... thank James (?) for us.

buzzards looming back in my hole - make your best food choices and quick kicking yourself.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Okay I need a proof reader, that is what happens with low flying buzzards/vultures.....

Kathryn, that is fabulous that you and your new sister get along so well. Hard for both sides, so kudos for taking the chance.

Will be home soon, can talk more......
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,956 Member

Kathryn - So cool about your "new" sister. Glad you like her and are comfortable enough to be making plans for the future!

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    I love my dog - sitting by door waiting for me to go out.

Eye candy much appreciated today.

Reading and then zzzz
  • arniedog74
    Kathryn - hi! Good to see you! So glad you met your sister and it went so well! Hope planets are good to you for future visits! Feel better soon!

Tracey-every chance to visit BF should be great! So wonderful you have been able to stay in touch all the years and miles.

• Tilliesmommy1
    edited July 2018
    Beck diet solution book -

You can't stop sabotaging thoughts from arising,but you can respond to them - page 180.

Something to think about tonight.......
  • amyswebsites
    amyswebsites Posts: 6 Member
    Hello everyone. My name is Amy, I am back to counting calories and making better choices in what I eat. My diet has officially started and I am excited to be back on track with MyFitnessPal! I need friends and people who are active. Please add me if you like!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited July 2018
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Cooler and windows open with fan, a couple degrees cooler which is appreciated.

Amy - welcome and stop by when you get a chance. How can we help you keep on track?

Lana - I hope you have a "permanent" picture of Leandro for eye candy when needed. Wowie he got my attention!

Drinking lots of water helps with my feet swelling, so more of the same today - though it does create pit stops all night long, but I think it is worth it. My weight is up 8 pounds since May so now to cut back on extra munching.

Oatmeal on stove. Rocks coming today, hope to post picture.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking from work and staying out of way of vultures. >:)
  • RockinOilyMomma
    RockinOilyMomma Posts: 38 Member
    Perfect topic for me. I am the queen of giving up. On weight loss. On reading books. Quitting jobs, my business. College. All relationships until my husband and kids.

This time I want things to be different. It’s far beyond weight loss at this point. I have 7 kids (3 that I gave birth to). The youngest 2 are age 4 and 2 and my body just hasn’t been the same. I can’t think or focus. I need my life and my brain back so I can be the mom/nana/lolli I want to be.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Sent myself the wrong email from work, so I hope to have picture of rocks tomorrow night.

Rockin- welcome! we can all find something in your post to relate to - my advice start slow and find the easiest thing to do first - even if it is making a shopping list.

Brain is on fumes (has been all week). Wishing all a good night.
  • arniedog74
    edited July 2018
    Oh my gosh! Super exciting news from Scentsy! They now have a Disney line! d84pqwrsmt9a.jpg
    Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Scentsy Buddies are the first available, July 23rd...the rest of the line will be available Sept 1st! This is so cool!

https://DawnLeach.Scentsy.us/party/9522907
  • arniedog74
    Not sure how... but, I am suddenly able to add pics, again... strange but cool
  • Tilliesmommy1
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

TGIF! Temps will be more user friendly until mid next week. Nice relief.

Frozen bag of pork fried rice in lunch and frozen bag shepherd's pie in fridge for dinner. Zucchini enchilada's on tap for the weekend as zucchini on sale 89 cents a pound and white onions are on sale 59 cents a pound. Pork loins also on sale less that $2 a pound. Dont have a recipe for pork but can find one easily enough.

Have note on freezer door what meals I have inside. A good clean out of freezer may also be a good thing Sunday.

Lana has awoled with Leandro!!! Smart girl - hehehehe check in when you can.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking when I get to work.

TGIF - need to say it twice.
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    Happy Friday, all! Stayed home from work today. We've had inches and inches of rain since last night - as if we were going through a tropical storm (but we're not). Charleston famously floods very easily, and especially downtown, which is where I work. I was on my way this morning and ended up turning around and going home. Cars were stalling out and getting stuck, roads were shut down. No thanks!

I haven't been doing the best eating-wise since going out of town at the end of last month - I've done OK most of the time but have had a few major binge sessions. I dared to step on the scale today and I was actually a bit lighter than my last weigh in! I thought for sure I would have gained the weight back, but I've kept off the 5 lbs I've lost in the last month. Pleasantly surprised with that. Now I need to keep moving forward.

I love meal prepping - especially when stuff is on sale! And I'm always searching for recipes to figure out what to make, lol.

TGIF indeed!!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

• Snowflake1968
    arniedog74 wrote: »
    Oh my gosh! Super exciting news from Scentsy! They now have a Disney line! d84pqwrsmt9a.jpg
    Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Scentsy Buddies are the first available, July 23rd...the rest of the line will be available Sept 1st! This is so cool!

https://DawnLeach.Scentsy.us/party/9522907

Do you know if these will be available in Canada too?