The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• solorex
    solorex Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Morning peeps! Continuing the travel day today. I had some time to spare, so I opted to walk from Concourse A to Concourse D to get in some free steps rather than taking the tram or moving walkways. I needed it after being jammed in a plane seat for 4.5 hours cross-country.
  • KathTheKween
    KathTheKween Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, all!! 😁 Let’s take this week and crush it! Wooooo!
    Have an amazing day!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hey middle agers.
    I'm off for a coffee date with a friend this morning. He's probably 85 and was telling me he's busy because he has 3 renovations he's over seeing. He also just found a Sunday afternoon ballroom dance class to take. Seriously I want to be like him when I'm through the middle aged years. The fountain of youth is activity people....use it or lose it
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Its been over a month since I have worked out. I purchased a house and have been super busy. I am planning to get back tomorrow. I am a slug.
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Monday already eh?
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! I'm turning 37 next month so I think this may be the group for me. Been going up and down with my weight for a long time. I'm getting back to consistency.

Have a great week! Hope you crush your goals :)
  • NissyJournal
    NissyJournal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    44 here. Good luck to all of you and never give up!
  • gtrplayer7
    gtrplayer7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    55 here...feel free to add me :)
  • pearpair2
    pearpair2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are as young as you feel; however, my body is aging! I will be 57 this month and the weight does not come off faster when I was younger but keep trying!!
  • ericd6978
    ericd6978 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    39 and I can see 40. Can't wait to make if better than my 30s. Please feel free to add. Just started today and looking to add new friends!
  • Baseball2268
    Baseball2268 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im 52, lost a bunch...gained some back and trying to be a little better everyday.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Happy Monday to all you M agers. I want to get serious this week. I have been at this a few years. I really want to make my goal weight this year. I have about 20lbs left to go.Have a good week to all and good luck.

Keep on trying. I lost 10 and regained 5. Hoping to put in extra effort this week too.
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Happy Monday to all you M agers. I want to get serious this week. I have been at this a few years. I really want to make my goal weight this year. I have about 20lbs left to go.Have a good week to all and good luck.

Keep on trying. I lost 10 and regained 5. Hoping to put in extra effort this week too.

Me, too! Well, the extra effort part, anyway! Gotta get my exercise game back on.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Thought I would "spice" things up by posting Monday night.
    How about a little cayenne? Just added some to a dish I'm making for an engagement party tomorrow night.

Crazy busy weekend, swimming, hiking, blueberry picking, beach clean up and major house cleaning. Was happy to be back at work today- needed the rest. :)
  • potatovegan
    potatovegan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    57 yrs old! But I feel so much younger, lol. I love MFP. It has really motivated me to keep track of what I am eating. I am always looking for more mfp friends who like to focus on eating healthy food, losing weight or just maintaining a healthy weight.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Have a productive Tuesday. 💪
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Leg workout's done! I can handle today no problem :smile:
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday want to this week rolling. Hope you all have a great day.Let''s get then work outs in.good luck