If You Eat Cookies, Cakes, Ice Cream Daily Do You Consider Yourself Dieting?

Options

Replies

• Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Can we take the decadent picnic party to the Caribbean please?
    I'll bring piña coladas and the matching cake.

Cheers, h.
    (Ido hope I get invited)

It's mostly for heathens, but we can take the scenic route to the final destination.

Ooo, take me: I'm a heathen! I love a good road trip, even when said road is paved with good intentions!

I make a really good tiramisu (with homemade sponge cake rather than ladyfingers, so it's easy to make great whalloping acres of it). And I could bring focaccia and savory bread pudding from the excellent artisan bakery just down the road.

Alright, I'll call and upgrade to the double decker handbasket. :laugh:

Of course, it's still to be seen if @pinuplove is going to pull herself together.

I made reservations!!! I also live a 5 minute walk from a Mexican bakery; I'll be bringing a Tres Leches cake.
    I've been en route to this destination for quite a while now >:) , but would love to travel in such great style and in such magnificently good company. Can I get a seat on the double-decker handbasket if I bring my grandmother's Boiled Raisin Cake (you boil the raisins, not the cake) and my own recipe Oatmeal-Everything Cookies?

• RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Can we take the decadent picnic party to the Caribbean please?
    I'll bring piña coladas and the matching cake.

Cheers, h.
    (Ido hope I get invited)

It's mostly for heathens, but we can take the scenic route to the final destination.

Ooo, take me: I'm a heathen! I love a good road trip, even when said road is paved with good intentions!

I make a really good tiramisu (with homemade sponge cake rather than ladyfingers, so it's easy to make great whalloping acres of it). And I could bring focaccia and savory bread pudding from the excellent artisan bakery just down the road.

Alright, I'll call and upgrade to the double decker handbasket. :laugh:

Of course, it's still to be seen if @pinuplove is going to pull herself together.

I made reservations!!! I also live a 5 minute walk from a Mexican bakery; I'll be bringing a Tres Leches cake.
    I've been en route to this destination for quite a while now >:) , but would love to travel in such great style and in such magnificently good company. Can I get a seat on the double-decker handbasket if I bring my grandmother's Boiled Raisin Cake (you boil the raisins, not the cake) and my own recipe Oatmeal-Everything Cookies?

Is there chocolate in any of that? >:)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »
    Can we pick up the pecan rolls from a couple of weeks ago on the way?

Of course! I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into those, and everything else that's been mentioned here. Probably a good plan to carb load before we reach that final destination.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »
    Can we pick up the pecan rolls from a couple of weeks ago on the way?

Did someone say pecan rolls? I want a seat on the handbasket!
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    In other news I may not be able to wake up for work on time without my alarm clock, or manage my finances without a budget, or remember all my shopping without a shopping list or find my destination without a map or remember my place in a book without a bookmark.
    For each of these things, there have been times in my life when I didn't need them and haven't bothered with them. There have been other times when I definitely needed them, in some cases desperately.

It may turn that logging my food is just that same way.
This discussion has been closed.