Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• knempress
    knempress Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I think my triceps are just wimpier than my chest and biceps. I just do the triceps ones on my knees and take comfort in the fact that much of the cast is doing likewise.
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Body beast week 6 day 2 - bulk legs
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Body Beast: Build: Legs"=Done!
  • OTFOMOgirl
    OTFOMOgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Started hammer and chisel again. Man I’m sore. Lift4 wasn’t cutting it.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    PinkLift wrote: »

I'm rethinking Liift4 too. I just feel bulky. I do better with higher reps and more cardio. Just started week 5 and feel conflicted, but I can't do 3 more weeks of no results.
  • Whey125
    Options
    Body beast week 6 day 3 - bulk arms completed. My upper body strength is lacking but it's a work in progress

• OTFOMOgirl
    Options
    PinkLift wrote: »

I'm rethinking Liift4 too. I just feel bulky. I do better with higher reps and more cardio. Just started week 5 and feel conflicted, but I can't do 3 more weeks of no results.

I said the same thing on bod group on Facebook. Wow they are so mean. You say anything opposite and they eat you up. I told them I felt like it wasn’t intense enough nor was it hard enough.

That group needs a major upgrade.

• gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast: Build: Back/Bis"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast: Build: Shoulders" & "P90X3: X3 Ab Ripper"=Done!
  • Whey125
    Options
    I came home last night with roasting fever, congestion and sore throat. I am shivering in the tropics here. I have an appt later and really hope to feel better soon. I am flying out tmrw on family vacation.

Keep pushing play everyone.
  • aosborne81
    aosborne81 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Newer to the boards but saw this and wanted to post my question:
    Just started Liift4 this week. In the past I have done a lot of the various programs (loved core de force- and I hate cardio :( ) and I was excited to try this one out. I was doing one of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution up till now when I restarted my weight loss efforts after all the injuries I had this year.
    So my question.. Because there is not a lot of cardio in this (and it is only four days a week), can I add some lighter cardio on my days off or can I had some more intense cardio like core de force?
    My body responds better to both strength and cardio.

I just want to make sure that I am not over doing it, especially as the workouts get more intense.
    Thanks!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Speed & Agility"=Done! extra bit of fuel today. RAGE!!! GD neighbors were up blasting their GD stereo late...AGAIN! MAN they gotta GO!
    anyways...to tired to cuss at Shaun T out loud right now, LOL! "go through it again". nada...
  • OTFOMOgirl
    Options
    aosborne81 wrote: »
    Just started Liift4 this week. In the past I have done a lot of the various programs (loved core de force- and I hate cardio :( ) and I was excited to try this one out. I was doing one of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution up till now when I restarted my weight loss efforts after all the injuries I had this year.
    So my question.. Because there is not a lot of cardio in this (and it is only four days a week), can I add some lighter cardio on my days off or can I had some more intense cardio like core de force?

I just want to make sure that I am not over doing it, especially as the workouts get more intense.
    Thanks!

Great question! On the days he didn’t have any schedule I did core de force or turbo fire. On the weekends I go to the gym. I think you can add anything else extra on the day he doesn’t have anything plan. That’s what I did.

Good luck
  • knempress
    knempress Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Thanks!

I just finished week 4 of LIIFT 4. I usually warm up by running a couple of miles before I do the lifting workout. On the off days, I do a longer run. It seems to be working just fine for me, but I think you just need to listen to your own body.
  • aosborne81
    aosborne81 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @PinkLift and @knempress Thanks for your replies! I have been feeling pretty good after the workouts. Muscles worked but not completely dead the next day. I just want to put some extra cardio (whether its one of the shorter turbofires, or CDF, or cize) on my off days to 1- keep moving and 2- keep making forward progress, especially since i have a long way to go.

I appreciate the responses! Thanks!

• New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options

Thanks!

I usually do Cize afterwards at home or half hour cardio on treadmill or elliptical if I'm doing Liift 4 at the gym.
  • OTFOMOgirl
    Options
    @PinkLift and @knempress Thanks for your replies! I have been feeling pretty good after the workouts. Muscles worked but not completely dead the next day. I just want to put some extra cardio (whether its one of the shorter turbofires, or CDF, or cize) on my off days to 1- keep moving and 2- keep making forward progress, especially since i have a long way to go.

I appreciate the responses! Thanks!

Sounds like a great plan
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast: Total Body & Lucky 7"=Done! Lucky seven done with sandbags!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Done! Alternating with my brother!

r88vhkyvabkc.jpeg
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,901 Member
    Options
    Amyone here currently dping the ultimate reset?