JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    This spoke to me today...from Daily Diet Tips from Beck's Diet Solutions. Thought I'd share!

Tuesday Reality Check – December 11, 2018

If you think, “There’s so much junk food at work right now, I just can’t resist it,” remind yourself, “It’s worth it not to eat junk food at work. I don’t want to be plagued by cravings and I don’t want to gain weight and I don’t want to feel guilty afterwards. IF I see treats in the office that I want, remember: I CAN have them, just not right now. I’ll enjoy the treats so much more at home when I’ve planned to have it because I’ll eat it guilt free (and I won’t have to worry about overeating because I will only have one portion with me).”
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness so much to catch up on. I had a better day today and feeling more organised for the next few hectic days. Taking a quick break to catch up. Hugs @bex953172 - hope Marley is better soon and well done for kicking butt with the activity. @PackerFanInGB - wishing you well. The concussion sounds nasty! @HEGoddard0928 - hope your boring day passes swiftly and enjoy your evening. @snowflake1968 the train looked so fun! And anyone I’ve missed - big hugs to you all!

Tuesday goals
    - morning workout ❎ too tired and stressed
    - Online grocery shop ✅
    - Class Christmas present ✅
    - Run home lunchtime for car ✅
    - Planning time straight after school ❎
    - take home deliveries ✅
    - Eyebrows after work✅
    - finish bedroom tidy up - find paperwork! 👍 in progress...
    - Apply for parking permit to start once vouchers are used ❎ need to find vehicle log book!
    - Early night 🤞🏼hoping the rest of the tidying won’t take too long

Wednesday goals
    - morning workout
    - Vouchers on car
    - Take presents for godchild and sibs to work
    - Meet friend at lunchtime
    - Stocking filler shopping after work
    - Pack car with stuff for the dump
    - Early night
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,081 Member
    Options
    @HEGoddard0928 Ooooo I love Scoobys too! I can see why your OH is upset!

@PackerFanInGB have I missed something? How and when did you get a concussion?!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,213 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I just realized that I have not been on here since the 8th. No wonder I can't find my goals!

But .. .. I am struggling, but I am keeping going. You know .... I am realizing how much I have been using food to avoid feelings that I have. This week (and most of last week), I purposedly worked hard not to give into eating food when stressed out or sad. Our daughter is having a really hard time the past month, and most likely needs her meds adjusted tomorrow when she goes to the doctor. So when she comes out, and just sits and stares at the floor, or goes in her bedroom and sobs.... I reach for food. I try and talk to her, and to avoid the feelings that I have of helplessness, depression for myself, I think I eat. I guess if I am busy stuffing my mouth, I am not thinking about other things.

Last nite, three times I walked into the kitchen ... not even realizing what I was doing, grabbing whatever was the quickest to eat. Like fruit and nut bars that I have on hand (ice cream even took too long to put into a bowl ... had to be something quick). Granted, the bars are only 180 calories, but I knew if I ate one, before I would realize what I did, I would have probably 3 more eaten.

So ... I stopped. I went back to my sewing room, and let myself feel the feelings that were flooding me. The feelings of helplessness for my daughter, the feelings of sadness in that I have no family left to visit or see this holiday season, the feelings of disappointment in our son who is so busy . sometimes too busy to even answer a short email from me or answer the phone.

And in my sadness, I gave myself time to also realize what I do have ... gee ... so many other people have it so much worse. I have a loving husband, I have friends at the gym, I have my health. And you know, if I had eaten all those fruit and nut bars, I would not have let myself feel the feeling. I think I avoid thinking about what bothers me. I think I just go and sew, and eat without thinking about the stuff that is driving me to eat.

So today was one good day for me. Letting myself cry if I need to, letting myself say the serernity prayer over and over, letting myself feel sad. And then letting and allowing myself to be so extremely grateful for all that I have. Sometimes in our own sadness, it is so easy to focus only on what we cannot change and what is missing in our life.... without realizing that we can change is our attitude.

So I hope to continue to do this throughout the holiday season, and remember that food will not make the pain go away. My attitude is the only thing that can do that.

So tomorrow, my goals again will be simple
    1. get back to logging my food
    2. drink water -- aim for 9 glasses
    3. sip on water each bathroom visit; 2 glasses breakfast, 2 glasses for lunch, and 2 glasses for dinner
    4. start working on pillow for hubby for christmas
    5. get back on here tomorrow .. be accountable

goals for the rest of december
    1. mindful eating
    2. concentrate on water
    3. read and practice becks response cards
    4. work on gratitude journal every nite
    5. Get that scale moving ... at least get back to 194.

Now ... I need to catch up on all the posts ... I think I am 6 pages behind!!!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Be kind to myself 😣 in my head i was telling myself i was useless and worthless. But by the end of the day I did way better

This is my problem also -- telling myself that I have failed at everything, dieting, raising kids, etc. But good for you for changing your day around. You are worth so much... and deserve the best. Don't ever be unkind to yourself. Give yourself lots of credit ... you are doing great!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    My daughter and I had fun at the Holiday Train. Can’t wait to take the Grands tomorrow night, but it was nice getting out with her alone. 6imkb1zkplno.jpeg

You and your daughter look so alike -- very pretty women! I bet the trainride was so much fun ... wonderful memories!
  • mytime6630
    Options

Yay!!! Well done you!!!

That's awesome, given the time of year and everything you've had going on.

198 next week? :smile:

Thank you ... and yes ... my goal for next week is 196. But ... I will even be happy with 198.
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Isn't it funny how the habits you think you've gotten rid of have a way of creeping back up on you!

Marleys going to the docs tomorrow.
    s

Hope Marley is feeling better! Being a mommy never stops .... Hope you have time to rest and take good care of yourself! And boy, I hear you about those old habits creeping back.. But so proud of you for taking charge right away!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,769 Member
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    I just realized that I have not been on here since the 8th. No wonder I can't find my goals!

But .. .. I am struggling, but I am keeping going. You know .... I am realizing how much I have been using food to avoid feelings that I have. This week (and most of last week), I purposedly worked hard not to give into eating food when stressed out or sad. Our daughter is having a really hard time the past month, and most likely needs her meds adjusted tomorrow when she goes to the doctor. So when she comes out, and just sits and stares at the floor, or goes in her bedroom and sobs.... I reach for food. I try and talk to her, and to avoid the feelings that I have of helplessness, depression for myself, I think I eat. I guess if I am busy stuffing my mouth, I am not thinking about other things.

Last nite, three times I walked into the kitchen ... not even realizing what I was doing, grabbing whatever was the quickest to eat. Like fruit and nut bars that I have on hand (ice cream even took too long to put into a bowl ... had to be something quick). Granted, the bars are only 180 calories, but I knew if I ate one, before I would realize what I did, I would have probably 3 more eaten.

So ... I stopped. I went back to my sewing room, and let myself feel the feelings that were flooding me. The feelings of helplessness for my daughter, the feelings of sadness in that I have no family left to visit or see this holiday season, the feelings of disappointment in our son who is so busy . sometimes too busy to even answer a short email from me or answer the phone.

And in my sadness, I gave myself time to also realize what I do have ... gee ... so many other people have it so much worse. I have a loving husband, I have friends at the gym, I have my health. And you know, if I had eaten all those fruit and nut bars, I would not have let myself feel the feeling. I think I avoid thinking about what bothers me. I think I just go and sew, and eat without thinking about the stuff that is driving me to eat.

So today was one good day for me. Letting myself cry if I need to, letting myself say the serernity prayer over and over, letting myself feel sad. And then letting and allowing myself to be so extremely grateful for all that I have. Sometimes in our own sadness, it is so easy to focus only on what we cannot change and what is missing in our life.... without realizing that we can change is our attitude.

So I hope to continue to do this throughout the holiday season, and remember that food will not make the pain go away. My attitude is the only thing that can do that.

So tomorrow, my goals again will be simple
    1. get back to logging my food
    2. drink water -- aim for 9 glasses
    3. sip on water each bathroom visit; 2 glasses breakfast, 2 glasses for lunch, and 2 glasses for dinner
    4. start working on pillow for hubby for christmas
    5. get back on here tomorrow .. be accountable

goals for the rest of december
    1. mindful eating
    2. concentrate on water
    3. read and practice becks response cards
    4. work on gratitude journal every nite
    5. Get that scale moving ... at least get back to 194.

Now ... I need to catch up on all the posts ... I think I am 6 pages behind!!!

It sounds to me like you had an epiphany that eludes so many. I tried to hide my feelings even from myself for a long time. When I finally admitted and gave into them I started coming out of my depression. I’m so proud of you and really hope your daughter gets her meds adjusted properly tomorrow.
  • hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Tuesday goals:
    1. Log all food yes but I waited till night and am afraid I forgot things
    2. No sweets no I ate candy
    3. Drink 8 glasses of water yes
    4. 10,000 steps no 8,106

Wednesday goals:
    1. Log food throughout the day
    2. No sweets
    3. Drink water
    4. No snacks between work and dinner
    5. 10,000 steps
  • TimeToReduceFat
    TimeToReduceFat Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    Monday Status:
    1. Walk for 3 km minimum or start Running challenge - C25K x
    2. Do sudharshana Kriya x
    3. Do not spend more than 30 bucks on food done
    4. Use stevia in tea & coffee x
    5. Be within the calorie limit x
    6. Be mindful of volume of my voice & don’t get annoyed. Be patient. x

It was not a good day yesterday. Felt nauseous & vomited. Probably because of the change of my meds. I am not getting proper sleep as well.

Tuesday JFT (11.12.2018):
    1. Walk for 3 km minimum or start Running challenge - C25K
    2. Do sudharshana Kriya
    4. Use stevia in tea & coffee
    5. Be within the calorie limit
    6. Be mindful of volume of my voice & don’t get annoyed. Be patient.

Things I need to work on gradually:
    1. Be consistent in exercising
    2. Work on saving money
    3. Drink enough water
    4. Reduce sugar in tea & coffee. Use stevia instead
    5. Be within calorie limit & create a deficit
    6. Learn something w.r.t work everyday

Sorry you are not feeling well - I hope today is a better day for you and your tummy troubles resolve.

Thank you. I hope so.
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options

1. Log all food 😁
    2. Do not order out for dinner😁 Had some precooked chicken in the fridge. Heated it to in a skillet, added chicken broth, honey, sesame seeds and two cups of rice. Let it all summer while I finished last week's dishes and voila! Dinner.
    3. Fold clothes! 😁 Finally finally finally did this!
    4. Come back on here 😁 Checked in a few times. It was kind of quiet today. And I'm back to update my goals!
    5. Drink 2 bottles of water 😁 Have one more to finish and it'll end up being 3
    6. Bed before 11!😁10:30 now. Finishing this and signing off

JFT, 12-11-18

1. Log all food 😑
    2. Bring lunch to work! 😁
    3. Keep a positive mindset! 😥... Rough hour at work. Felt incredibly stupid
    4. Work 815-515😁
    5. Boy Scout auction(eat reasonably and don't go overboard with bidding!)🤣 Got two full trays of brownies... One peanut butter cup and the other mint chocolate... But can't turn up on these particular ones and it was for a good cause after all
    6. Home early🤣 I was hoping like 830... More like 930
    7. Lights off by 11🤣Currently 11:21...!

Have a great night! I'll hopefully be on tomorrow during the day!

JFT, 12-12-18

1. Log all food!!!
    2. Bring lunch!
    3. Work 815-330(hopefully)
    4. Put food in crock pot BEFORE work
    5. Eat what is in the pot!
    6. Drink 84oz in water
    7. Dishes!
    8. Hockey night with DH
    9. Lights out by 11
  • TimeToReduceFat
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Tuesday status:
    1. Walk for 3 km minimum or start Running challenge - C25K x
    2. Do sudharshana Kriya x
    3. Do not spend more than 30 bucks on food done, came to only 20
    4. Use stevia in tea & coffee x
    5. Be within the calorie limit x
    6. Be mindful of volume of my voice & don’t get annoyed. Be patient. x

Wednesday JFT (12.12.2018):
    1. Walk for 3 km minimum or start Running challenge - C25K
    2. Do sudharshana Kriya
    4. Use stevia in tea & coffee
    5. Be within the calorie limit
    6. Be mindful of volume of my voice & don’t get annoyed. Be patient.

Feeling less nauseous today. Head doesn't feel heavy too. Hope it stays that way & gets better. Started the day with a big piece of Ginger.

Things I need to work on gradually:
    1. Be consistent in exercising
    2. Work on saving money
    3. Drink enough water
    4. Reduce sugar in tea & coffee. Use stevia instead
    5. Be within calorie limit & create a deficit
    6. Learn something w.r.t work everyday
  • Bex953172
    Options
    So my edited goals for today (Tuesday) are:

- 8 glasses of water ✔️
    - Try and log✔️ most of it, not sure if I was in the green or not
    - disinfect her bedroom✔️
    - remove mattress protector and wash✔️
    - wash blankets✔️
    - mop lounge floor with bleach.❎ No but did use anti bacterial Wipes temporarily
    - sterilise the girls drinking bottles❎ no but they've used different cups

Marley seems better, but don't think she's out of the woods yet, still need to give her her antibiotics, it tastes and smells rank though, she hates it, any tips?
    -

• TimeToReduceFat
    edited December 2018
    Options
    The new meds seem to be tiring me! I am also not getting proper sleep at night. But, I desperately need to start C25K today. Hope I stay on track. It is just 4:56PM here and I am already yawning.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Tuesday
    1. AM lifting? Feed cats. Meds. Tea! Log 1 item. Duo. Check on lunch with B. Print & fill out therapy forms.
    2. Review S2 plans and compare to S1 plans / notes. Check absences and compare to plans.
    3. North strength class, 10:00. Get directions. Take an extra shirt in case of brunch!
    4. Home for shower and lunch! (Or brunch with B and throw on a new shirt.)
    5. Therapy. WRITE A BLOG POST DARNIT. I don't know why I can't manage this. I just stare at the page :(Take a book along and read at least 25 pages. Will I have time for the used bookstore and/or Christmas shopping?
    6. Review assessments. What is my purpose for each unit? Sketch out semester block. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    7. Zumba 5:30. Library afterward; return books, make buttons (see below #10). Theater on Friday by 6:30.
    8. Two discussion comments. Update Goodreads Friday. Write out References for reflection essay.
    9. Therapy exercises. Prep Wed lunch: Beef stew. Chop celery. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00; alarm set for 5:00. Used bookstore Wednesday (#9 below). Look for low prices on eyepins and crimp beads.

JFT Wednesday
    1. Therapy exercises. Feed cats. Shower. Meds. Tea! Log 1 item. TAKE SHOES.
    2. Review S2 plans and compare to S1 plans / notes. Check absences and compare to plans. Check on barn order with K. Check with C about Plex. Continue updating poetry quiz. Check on IXL account? Check on example poetry project and finish. Write out References for reflection essay. Revise and reprint button designs.
    3. Class 2-3: Present projects. Review/check grammar. Collect reflections. Need to practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Need to practice relative pronouns.
    4. Class 4 - Capitalization practice. Reflection 48. Preparation for Socratic Seminar. 4th needs practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles).
    5. Review assessments. What is my purpose for each unit? Sketch out semester block. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    6. Strength 4:30. Theater on Friday by 6:30. Update Goodreads Friday. Plan article on building up to public speaking for EJ. Add beef stew to recipe list and log.
    7. Used bookstore and Christmas shopping. Library Thursday for buttons - CALL AHEAD.
    8. Therapy exercises. Prep Thu lunch: BBQ salad. Chop celery. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00; alarm set for 5:00. Look for low prices on eyepins and crimp beads.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    February 2018: 173.6
    March 2018: 179.6
    July 2018: 189.6
    August 2018: 187.4
    September: 186.4
    October: 185.4
    November: 188.2
    Today: 188.2

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Go to Mac store and see if they can retrieve the files off the iMac.
    2. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion.
    3. Create poetry project using Those Winter Sundays, Sonnet 18, and Sonnet 30. Find out if a second masters pays the same as an EdS.
    4. Develop writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts.
    5. Write next blog post. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun? Barn order: stapler, pencil sharpener
    6. Keep track of medical stuffs. Dentist? Also Feb 7 9:30 w Ac Int. Sub already set up. Apr 22 McC. Need sub. Call to set up checkups with Dass (October). GET MAGAZINES FOR COLLAGES FROM DOCTORS.
    7. Gifts for dad and DH - look for licorice puffs (Dollar Tree), cookbook.
    8. Check on conference; follow up on seminar proposal. Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Can poetry unit be condensed?
    9. Go to used bookstore and look for Beauty (McKinley), Design for How People Learn (Julie Dirksen), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), Matilda (Dahl), Palahniuk, The Prince (tr. Tim Parks), George Saunders, In Persuasion Nation; Terry Pratchett; Harlan Ellison; Margaret Atwood, Oryx & Crake.
    10. Design minibuttons with school logo, mascot, crest. Minibuttons that say THIS IS WHAT ANTIFASCISM LOOKS LIKE. White text on black bars on red background. Create buttons at library. Return 3 books.

End of semester. Huge class sizes next semester. Lots of grading to do. Trying to adjust plans to allow for more exams/presentations (faster turnaround) and fewer projects/essays. UGH. So much stress :( Went to the library and most of my button designs worked; a few needed to be adjusted. Worked out okay because the buttonmaker itself was on loan to a school. Gonna try again Thursday.
  • Sofia_Alegria
    Sofia_Alegria Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    RECAP: Tuesday, 12/11/18

Remain in the green :( -19
    5 Somethings w/bathroom breaks :) Most of the time
    Hit 12, 000 steps :( 8963 It was just a lazy day for me. I couldn’t get myself to walk during my lunch hour but did manage a couple of short walks during my break :)

I’ve been struggling these past couple of days with dinner having more than what I need and craving sweets like crazy!. Last night I was able to resist going out to my car (it was really cold) and getting a box of Almond Rocca that I bought for a Xmas present :) .

Not sure if it’s the cold or what but I have been feeling vulnerable and weak in the will power department since last Friday >:)

On the positive side, I’ve been constant with my morning workouts and trying to give myself credit everytime I can remember to do so. I've been exercising my resistance muscle but it's been feeling like my give in muscle just wants to sabotage all my efforts >:)

This morning I reread Chapter 12 of the Beck book “Practice Hunger Tolerance” and I needed to muster up the courage to decide to skip my lunch today. I was actually supposed to do this yesterday but forgot about it. I battled my thoughts for a good while and then said to myself “well maybe this is the best time to do this so that I can prove to myself that HUNGER IS NOT AN EMERGENCY.” That’s going to be my mantra for today. This being said:

JFT
    Tolerate hunger until dinner time
    Fill out My Hunger Discomfort Chart from 11 to 5

Send good thoughts my way everybody. I’ll be needing them. <3

HUNGER IS NOT AN EMERGENCY. HUNGER IS NOT AN… HUNGER IS NOT… HUNGER …………………………………………………………….
  • Bex953172
    Options
    RECAP: Tuesday, 12/11/18

Remain in the green :( -19
    5 Somethings w/bathroom breaks :) Most of the time
    Hit 12, 000 steps :( 8963 It was just a lazy day for me. I couldn’t get myself to walk during my lunch hour but did manage a couple of short walks during my break :)

I’ve been struggling these past couple of days with dinner having more than what I need and craving sweets like crazy!. Last night I was able to resist going out to my car (it was really cold) and getting a box of Almond Rocca that I bought for a Xmas present :) .

Not sure if it’s the cold or what but I have been feeling vulnerable and weak in the will power department since last Friday >:)

On the positive side, I’ve been constant with my morning workouts and trying to give myself credit everytime I can remember to do so. I've been exercising my resistance muscle but it's been feeling like my give in muscle just wants to sabotage all my efforts >:)

This morning I reread Chapter 12 of the Beck book “Practice Hunger Tolerance” and I needed to muster up the courage to decide to skip my lunch today. I was actually supposed to do this yesterday but forgot about it. I battled my thoughts for a good while and then said to myself “well maybe this is the best time to do this so that I can prove to myself that HUNGER IS NOT AN EMERGENCY.” That’s going to be my mantra for today. This being said:

JFT
    Tolerate hunger until dinner time
    Fill out My Hunger Discomfort Chart from 11 to 5

Send good thoughts my way everybody. I’ll be needing them. <3

HUNGER IS NOT AN EMERGENCY. HUNGER IS NOT AN… HUNGER IS NOT… HUNGER …………………………………………………………….

You're doing well! It probably is the weather!
    If it's always dark and pretty miserable then it's most likely. I get that way too but this year I've had it for a couple of weeks and kind of snapped out of it. I think getting out the house in it was good rather than feeling I had to sit in because of it!

Even though you're lacking the motivation, you most certainly have the discipline if you're doing your morning workout still! That is such a difficult thing to achieve to definitely give yourself credit that.
    I've found if you "don't feel like it" then motivation is never gone be there so done rely on it. Motivation is about your feelings, discipline is doing what needs to be done regardless of your feelings.

Basically, your feelings screw you over!
  • Bex953172
    Options
    I have ate nothing but cr@p today. I don't think ive had one healthy or nutritious thing.
    All I've ate is biscuits, Nutella on toast and an energy drink.

I got hardly any sleep last night, like 3 hours. And then I had a nap on the sofa when I got back from the school run but it was such poor quality. Well it would be when you've got 2 girls trying to snuggle in next to you and I vaguely remember Casey clawing my face LOL
    When I woke up my glasses were gone and so was my blanket.
    And Casey was still awake sat on top of me.

Anyway
    I'm. Not even bothered today.
    Just get through today, however it goes and just get a good sleep tonight to reset!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,491 Member
    Options
    Recap T 12/11
    1) X-trained w/ weights & circuit-training before work 23 min. + decluttered in basement = happy me :smiley: but sad dog (she dejectedly dropped her tennis ball when she realized I was going to basement and not getting ready to walk outside w/ her)
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work / 5 somethings = Fitbit 10,129 steps, 250+ steps 14/14 boom! & 33 floors :smiley: & remembered 5 somethings :smile:
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged / leftovers for supper? stick w/ plan / no snack after supper / net calories green / 14c water = Snacked on a few peanut M&Ms as I worked around the house (see #4), logged some time for cleaning and managed net calories green 51 :smiley: , sodium -825 :/ , sugar -14, fiber good, protein excellent, 14c water (yay)
    4) Evening: mail international card & payments oops ~ really need to get on this / declutter 15 min. :smiley: done as I decorated / dust & set up creches :smiley: all but one creche up (I have nearly a dozen + smaller one piece creches) / other to-do's? remembered to boil eggs, balanced bank accounts & updated budget s/s, put rest of laundry away :smiley:
    5) UNPLUG 9:00 :smile: close / floss :smiley: / retainers :smiley: / prep workout clothes :smiley: / set/verify early alarm, bed & TV OFF 10:15 :smiley: finally! (depends on weather ~ maybe walk dog before work W)

JFT W 12/12 ~ Since I had walked dog during daylight over the weekend and scoped out the icy sections of our routes, I chanced walking before work/sunrise this morning with my headlamp. Even with the fading headlamp (note to self: recharge LED gear) I could see that more ice had melted, and I got home without any slip and falls. Yay! :D
    1) Walked dog 3.5 mi 1:04:23 / stretched = happy me & happy dog! :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work / 5 somethings
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged / stick w/ plan / no snack after supper / net calories green / 14c water
    4) Evening: Trading Post Market / prep international card & gifts to be mailed / prep payments to mail / charge LED gear / declutter 15 min. / continue to decorate / meal plan & grocery list / other to-do's?
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / set/verify early alarm, bed & tv off 10:15 (again, depending on weather & road conditions ~ want to walk dog before work Th)

Happy Hump Day, all!