The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Yeesh, I leave and suddenly MFP has tiny life once more.

Okay @SwannySez I'm ready for love. Do your worst.

I prefer my match to be a capable companion at well-dressed events, to be terminally teased and never progress from a state of constant, torturous, gleeful mental foreplay. In short, we will be a romantic comedy - everyone fulfilled and happy, but without any sex, because the story is about love and those things are mutually exclusive.

Who do you have for me?

My worst? Oh ye of little faith!

This has taken a lot of thought but I believe that this will make both of you better:

@leut_underpants your match is @alywei3773. To have and to hold from this day forth. In cyber and in life. On MFP and not.

I pronounce you an MFP Love Match!

Wait, wut?

@kindalikevelma what do we do here? There's an impending packet collision on my network.

Looks like a merge conflict to me.

You’re going to have to resolve it Leut.

Both of you just get LinkedIn now

No, because then my other LinkedIn boyfriend will know.

I'm not worried. LinkedIn is something nerds use twice a year just to see if the outside world has found us yet.

I thought it was for bullying recruiters.

I convinced one that I was proficient in the popular scripting language “Klingon”.

I use it for many things, but never more than twice a year. Pretending I'm on any kind of social media, for example. The aged need an outlet.

That’s endearing, really. :flowerforyou:

I'm too busy modifying sysctl parameters on my pfsense box. A man has things to do so he can buy suits faster. :laugh:

Tell me more about these suits you mention.

drool.gif

*Slowly backs out with hands up to make things right*
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

I prefer my match to be a capable companion at well-dressed events, to be terminally teased and never progress from a state of constant, torturous, gleeful mental foreplay. In short, we will be a romantic comedy - everyone fulfilled and happy, but without any sex, because the story is about love and those things are mutually exclusive.

Who do you have for me?

This has taken a lot of thought but I believe that this will make both of you better:

@leut_underpants your match is @alywei3773. To have and to hold from this day forth. In cyber and in life. On MFP and not.

Wait, wut?

@kindalikevelma what do we do here? There's an impending packet collision on my network.

I will not...

...hey!

Mauricio, is that you?

If it is, your presentation tomorrow is gonna be awkward

Good luck, knock em dead!

I’ll just picture them all as @kinetixtrainer2 wearing underwear. Should be easy as there’s so much photographic evidence here on MFP.

Mentioning the po po! Now why you gotta go and do that?! Thought it be safe here!
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

Who do you have for me?

Wait, wut?

I'm not worried. LinkedIn is something nerds use twice a year just to see if the outside world has found us yet.

I convinced one that I was proficient in the popular scripting language “Klingon”.

I use it for many things, but never more than twice a year. Pretending I'm on any kind of social media, for example. The aged need an outlet.

I'm too busy modifying sysctl parameters on my pfsense box. A man has things to do so he can buy suits faster. :laugh:

drool.gif

The Suit Supply outlet event is open. I'm competing against the world for all of the 42L suits. My pfsense install must be optimized to allow me the greatest possible window shopping time, even if we're talking milliseconds. Surely you can't be ignorant of the Suits thread after all this time?
    Oh, I’m well aware. I just wanted to hear you talk about suits a little more.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    😁
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options

Oh Jo, you wanna post that in the Gan Ba...

Damn, did that thread get removed too?
    *sigh*
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    alywei3773 wrote: »

Who do you have for me?

Wait, wut?

drool.gif

Both hands?
    Up where, exactly?
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options

Who do you have for me?

Wait, wut?

drool.gif

Both hands?
    Up where, exactly?

Up in a nonthreatening fashion.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options

Who do you have for me?

Wait, wut?

drool.gif

Both hands?
    Up where, exactly?

Up in the air
    like she just don't care...
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

Who do you have for me?

Wait, wut?

drool.gif

The Suit Supply outlet event is open. I'm competing against the world for all of the 42L suits. My pfsense install must be optimized to allow me the greatest possible window shopping time, even if we're talking milliseconds. Surely you can't be ignorant of the Suits thread after all this time?

So coy you are. :flowerforyou: Very well. The newest addition is a Napoli, bright navy Prince of Wales. Functioning sleeves and half canvassed. Cut will be like this on me:

2om3bfknhehv.jpg

So what will you wear alongside me at the next company party? I'm going tieless this time. :blushing:

whats that sign on the door say

It's the grown up version of a sock on the door

Doesn't it actually same something like school starts at 9 on Wednesdays?
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

Who do you have for me?

Wait, wut?

drool.gif

Both hands?
    Up where, exactly?

Up in the air
    like she just don't care...

😂
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options

Who do you have for me?

Wait, wut?

I will not...

...hey!

Mauricio, is that you?

I’ll just picture them all as @kinetixtrainer2 wearing underwear. Should be easy as there’s so much photographic evidence here on MFP.

This felt like a slap in the face! 🥺
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Who do you have for me?

Wait, wut?

I will not...

...hey!

Mauricio, is that you?

Mentioning the po po! Now why you gotta go and do that?! Thought it be safe here!

Pigs need love too man. Dang !
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Damn. 168 new posts and only like 3 new love matches.
    And I wasn't one of them.
    I'd be willing to switch teams. 😘

This was unfair, you were one of the first ones in. @SwannySez needs to repent and fix this. :rage:

We need to elect a new matchmaker.

@Avocado_AS5 and @kinetixtrainer2

Molly does a much better job.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I’m so confused. What am I supposed to do here? Do i dance? Swipe right? Are coconuts mandatory? When i was young we didn’t have to go through all this rigamarole to get our hearts broken. It was simpler back then.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Avast ye mutinous cretins! Ye shall take control of the matchmaking when ye wrassle it from me cold dead fingers!

Now Miss Fiesty Banana Princess, I found you a lovely match from merry old NYC: @Will_Workout_for_food!

I pronounce you a power couple and an MFP Love Match.

Feisty Banana Princess and Iron Man? Who will give out first? The suspense!

Banana Princess is my next user name.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Who do you have for me?

Wait, wut?

drool.gif

So coy you are. :flowerforyou: Very well. The newest addition is a Napoli, bright navy Prince of Wales. Functioning sleeves and half canvassed. Cut will be like this on me:

2om3bfknhehv.jpg

So what will you wear alongside me at the next company party? I'm going tieless this time. :blushing:

@kinetixtrainer2 so help me if she posts tasteful side anything and you throw her in jail I will hunt you and disconnect your WiFi including in the squad car. :rage:

Sorry, she’s coming with me !

But I do love your suit. I’ll take that too. 😘