Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I think I am going to start looking for a new job. The VP has decided that if we have our phones on our desk to listen to music, we have to have them face down. If we are going answer texts we have to get up and walk away from our desks.
    I don't like the control freakness of it. I am not five and I do my job well.

Is he/she worried about people taking pictures of private data on the computer screens?

No. There's a strict policy against that, and you have to pay the HIPAA fine out of your pocket. No one would take that risk in my department.

She's just sure that we'll all be on social media all day instead of working. And I do have a coworker who watches Netflix on her phone during work, but you fire that person. You don't treat the good people like five year olds.

Amen. I hate it when supervisors/administration make rules meant to punish one person who is slacking off. Just deal with that one person!!!

Agreed.
  • valerieellmer
    valerieellmer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I drank 2 martini's and only logged 1. Hope my trainer is not looking at this.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    My husband and his little bro-mance buddy went out to dinner and I’m sitting home alone on a Friday night eating tuna fish sandwiches. :mad:

(Not that I can really make eating out fit in my calories right now. But still!!!)

At least you're not there with them and tempted to eat all the deliciousness. Teenie tiny silver lining?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    My husband and his little bro-mance buddy went out to dinner and I’m sitting home alone on a Friday night eating tuna fish sandwiches. :mad:

(Not that I can really make eating out fit in my calories right now. But still!!!)

At least you're not there with them and tempted to eat all the deliciousness. Teenie tiny silver lining?

Yeah, that’s what I kept telling myself. I can’t afford the calories right now...
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options

Yeah, that’s what I kept telling myself. I can’t afford the calories right now...

National Power Lifting Championship meet > bromance.

You just traded tuna now for Chicago deep dish after you PR at the meet. You know it's a good trade.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

You just traded tuna now for Chicago deep dish after you PR at the meet. You know it's a good trade.

I’m set on margaritas and the molcajete cookie!
  • melissafeagins
    Options

If you are in Chicago and don't eat deep dish, that's on you.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options

Come to north of Atlanta. I’ll make gravy and biscuits. Better caloric schedule
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Confession' I wanted to spend some time with my girl yesterday so we got our nails done. Mine were in desperate need because I had literally broken all of them since I had the acrylics taken off to let my own nails breathe. However, I feel really guilty this morning for spending over $100 at the nail salon.
    Yes, Mo, I know that I told you this is how I pay myself for the maid jobs I do. This is not rational. It's just guilt.
    Plus, I almost never pay for hers. She has three black nails a silver nail, and a pink nail on each hand. Apparently three of her five classes are "killing my soul" and this is a representation of how she feels about this semester so far.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Confession' I wanted to spend some time with my girl yesterday so we got our nails done. Mine were in desperate need because I had literally broken all of them since I had the acrylics taken off to let my own nails breathe. However, I feel really guilty this morning for spending over $100 at the nail salon.
    Yes, Mo, I know that I told you this is how I pay myself for the maid jobs I do. This is not rational. It's just guilt.
    Plus, I almost never pay for hers. She has three black nails a silver nail, and a pink nail on each hand. Apparently three of her five classes are "killing my soul" and this is a representation of how she feels about this semester so far.

Ha! Nobody can beat a teen when it comes to drama. I've got four classes and I'm enjoying them, mostly... Other than the deadlines. :D
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Wrong meet, that’s in October if I qualify. This is just a local meet.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Confession: Yesterday's weigh-in was finally under 190 lbs - 189.6. So when I weighed in this morning (Friday is official weigh-in day) and weighed 190.2, I waited until I peed again and then weighed again, 189.6. o:)

ahahaha! This is why my weekend weigh-ins tend to be lower than on the weekdays - I stay in bed later and end up peeing a little more before stepping on the scale! ;) I almost ALWAYS show a nice drop on Saturday!
  • melissafeagins
    Options

Wrong meet, that’s in October if I qualify. This is just a local meet.

Ohh... I was confused. Still getting there > eating out now.
  • melissafeagins
    Options

Ha! Nobody can beat a teen when it comes to drama. I've got four classes and I'm enjoying them, mostly... Other than the deadlines. :D

I'm old, Susie. She's on her 20s and it's still killing her soul. (Particularly statistics and public administration.)
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Confession: I can barely keep from giggling in my yin yoga class when Cassie, an otherwise fantastic instructor, says "Breathe in the luuuuuuuuuuve."

• spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Confession: I can barely keep from giggling in my yin yoga class when Cassie, an otherwise fantastic instructor, says "Breathe in the luuuuuuuuuuve."

I'm such a nihlistic monster, the whole spiritual bit is what puts me off a yoga class. I'd quite like something that strengthens my core, helps me regain my flexibility and chills me out without any of the good energy bit. I'm a killjoy, I know!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    My confession is that no matter how hard I try, I CAN NOT suck on a cough drop or hard candy until it's gone. I ALWAYS end up biting it and chewing it.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    My confession is that no matter how hard I try, I CAN NOT suck on a cough drop or hard candy until it's gone. I ALWAYS end up biting it and chewing it.

Same
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I had to run an errand at lunch. Went to Kroger and got sushi an grilled dumplings. The dumplings were labeled " GRILLED DUMPLINGS" I assumed (yes I know what happens when we assume) That they were chicken/pork/veggies.... Nope - Fish.

Fish pot stickers are kind on gross IMO!