Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I hate how cold it is today! I've ate poorly today & just want to be a bear & hibernate.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I hate how cold it is today! I've ate poorly today & just want to be a bear & hibernate.

Yeah, it is ridiculously cold out today!! :s
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    We finally got a semi cold front, nothing like you guys up north. It still makes me want to curl up inside!

Got a pretty good pic of the lunar eclipse last night.t86entmynub6.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    We finally got a semi cold front, nothing like you guys up north. It still makes me want to curl up inside!

Great pic!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Confession: I can barely keep from giggling in my yin yoga class when Cassie, an otherwise fantastic instructor, says "Breathe in the luuuuuuuuuuve."

I'm such a nihlistic monster, the whole spiritual bit is what puts me off a yoga class. I'd quite like something that strengthens my core, helps me regain my flexibility and chills me out without any of the good energy bit. I'm a killjoy, I know!

Different instructors make a difference. I’ve had some that don’t get all woo-ey.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options

Ditto.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    My confession is that no matter how hard I try, I CAN NOT suck on a cough drop or hard candy until it's gone. I ALWAYS end up biting it and chewing it.

Yeah, Cassie is a true believer in yoga as a religious practice. So is Abigail. They both teach at both of my yoga places and I try to avoid taking from them because I am in for the stretch and core strength. I am old enough to be their mother and I have already committed to my own religious choices. I don't care what theirs are (or yours), but I don't like the proselytizing.

However, I needed the restore and deep stretch class yesterday because this cold is bad, bad for my arthritis and Cassie has taken over that class for this quarter.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Great picture, Lee Ann!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Confession:
    I just went shopping for Christmas 2019! :o Target clearance is the best!

I use to do that until 5 years running our children had Christmas in February.
    Hubby just couldn’t wait to give them their gifts.
  • raymax4
    Options

That’s perfection!
  • raymax4
    Options
    Confession: I can barely keep from giggling in my yin yoga class when Cassie, an otherwise fantastic instructor, says "Breathe in the luuuuuuuuuuve."

I'm such a nihlistic monster, the whole spiritual bit is what puts me off a yoga class. I'd quite like something that strengthens my core, helps me regain my flexibility and chills me out without any of the good energy bit. I'm a killjoy, I know!

Try 3d4 medical. Com. Yoga premium
    It’s not a free app.
    It is excellent. It has pre set programs for beginners, intermediate, and advances.
    You can also make your own program.

Best thing is I can do it when I have time which may be at 2 AM

Working nights makes it hard to do classes on a schedule.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I had to run an errand at lunch. Went to Kroger and got sushi an grilled dumplings. The dumplings were labeled " GRILLED DUMPLINGS" I assumed (yes I know what happens when we assume) That they were chicken/pork/veggies.... Nope - Fish.

Fish pot stickers are kind on gross IMO!

Eewww
  • raymax4
    Options
    Got up, ate, got caffeine’s up for work and due to a scheduling glitch, I’m not on the schedule. My hubby said he is feeling lucky right now.
    And I was feeling sorry for him
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

This is an amazing pic. I was fast asleep when the eclipse happened. My sister called me at 11:30 from Seattle to say how amazing it was and how I should go watch. I basically said I'm not going out in -10 weather and 25 mph winds, send me the pictures tomorrow and rolled over and went back to sleep. Her pics aren't as good as this...
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    My confession is that no matter how hard I try, I CAN NOT suck on a cough drop or hard candy until it's gone. I ALWAYS end up biting it and chewing it.

I used to try and test myself on how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. It was torture.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

I used to try and test myself on how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. It was torture.

Yup, can't do that either.
    I can suck on a candy cane until the end is pointy enough to stab someone/something though :D:D
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

This is an amazing pic. I was fast asleep when the eclipse happened. My sister called me at 11:30 from Seattle to say how amazing it was and how I should go watch. I basically said I'm not going out in -10 weather and 25 mph winds, send me the pictures tomorrow and rolled over and went back to sleep. Her pics aren't as good as this...

Same. I have too many trees and couldn't see it anyway.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    A couple weeks ago I was planning a nice, Caribbean vacay. We decided to put it on hold until the gov't shut down is over. I have a fear of missing my flight bc it could take 5 hours to clear customs...

So - we are opting for a weekender in Asheville. I am getting so excited. Obviously nothing excites me like travel.

@melissafeagins - how far is this from you?
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Confession' I wanted to spend some time with my girl yesterday so we got our nails done. Mine were in desperate need because I had literally broken all of them since I had the acrylics taken off to let my own nails breathe. However, I feel really guilty this morning for spending over $100 at the nail salon.
    Yes, Mo, I know that I told you this is how I pay myself for the maid jobs I do. This is not rational. It's just guilt.
    Plus, I almost never pay for hers. She has three black nails a silver nail, and a pink nail on each hand. Apparently three of her five classes are "killing my soul" and this is a representation of how she feels about this semester so far.

I don't blame you for feeling guilty, honestly. $100 is a lot to spend on 2 people getting their nails done. :grimace: Why was it SO much?
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options

I'm right there with you!