Internet Woo

Options

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    Jumping on this train to ask wtf is the current obsession with "bone broth"? It seems to be all the rage right now.

If I mix it with ACV and coconut oil, will I become a unicorn?

Alton Brown just made fun of bone broth on one of his 'Reloaded' Good Eats episodes.

And doing anything wooey with ACV, bone broth, or coconut oil will guarantee the unicorns will kick you out of the herd.

Aw, I was just cooking up my ACV/coconut oil/bone broth miracle elixir pyramid scheme and you had to go and ruin it!

:D
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    Jumping on this train to ask wtf is the current obsession with "bone broth"? It seems to be all the rage right now.

Alton Brown just made fun of bone broth on one of his 'Reloaded' Good Eats episodes.

And doing anything wooey with ACV, bone broth, or coconut oil will guarantee the unicorns will kick you out of the herd.

Aw, I was just cooking up my ACV/coconut oil/bone broth miracle elixir pyramid scheme and you had to go and ruin it!

I'll sprinkle my rainbow raspberry ketones over it and make it all better.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5 woos away from reaching 100 lifetime woos. Do I get a special prize or video when I reach that milestone?

Didn't happen for me. :( Maybe it's when you reach 1000?

Nope. ;)

How do you check your woo count?
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I'm only 5 woos away from reaching 100 lifetime woos. Do I get a special prize or video when I reach that milestone?

Didn't happen for me. :( Maybe it's when you reach 1000?

Nope. ;)

How do you check your woo count?
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/notifications

Or click the little bell icon at the top right of the thread and then click All Notifications at the bottom of the pop-up.

• New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options

Sounds like I'd get confused long before my metabolism will.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Sounds like I'd get confused long before my metabolism will.

That made me :laugh:
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options

I thought celery juice was the thing for 2019? How bout we mix it all up for a new soup diet?

Winner! :)
  • HeliumIsNoble
    Options

I thought celery juice was the thing for 2019? How bout we mix it all up for a new soup diet?

Wait. Hold the phones.

I haven't heard about this. Celery is in again?
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »

Wait. Hold the phones.

No no no. Just celery juice, duh.

I think it only works if you are doing IF though. It's superfood for autophagy.

awww that's disappointing
  • HeliumIsNoble
    Options

Wait. Hold the phones.

*googles*
    WTF?

Brave New World, alright. So we have to eat special foods or fast to eliminate toxins from our bodies and we have to fast to promote a normal cellular process. Such a shame our bodies can't do this stuff on their own.

Next it's going to be eating broccoli to promote blinking.

I eat broccoli and I blink regularly, like at least once a day. I mean, what more do you need to know? The connection is obviously there.

Add on some Superfood chia seeds to DOUBLE your blink rate!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options

Wait. Hold the phones.

*googles*
    WTF?

Brave New World, alright. So we have to eat special foods or fast to eliminate toxins from our bodies and we have to fast to promote a normal cellular process. Such a shame our bodies can't do this stuff on their own.

Next it's going to be eating broccoli to promote blinking.

I eat broccoli and I blink regularly, like at least once a day. I mean, what more do you need to know? The connection is obviously there.

Add on some Superfood chia seeds to DOUBLE your blink rate!

Chia seeds in our Brave New World Soup will just make it gelatinous and nasty.

As if the other ingredients weren't disgusting enough...