Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,848 Member
    Options

Hi All~~

I think that we should all get in the Cabana Boys private jet and fly down to Florida to visit Meghan!!!

It's still only January. There's all of Feb and March to go yet.

I'm going to NC for 7 days or so, then up to Quincy, Illinois, where is has been very cold--somewhat near Dawn in Missouri. Brrrrrr.

Lana

246.4 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    Meghan/Florida - how is the heartburn? Coworker has her apt tomorrow for same problem.....

Almost time to go home.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    9657 total steps - I can feel the difference in the last 1500 steps.

Dog not happy I did not share my pork dinner- but I will make sure she gets a dog snack.

Wishing all a good night.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    a7ktlwx2fgqs.jpg
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    hickchic67 wrote: »
    a7ktlwx2fgqs.jpg
    [/quote

So true! I always say, "Gotta love Misery" don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes and it will change. We literally had a 30° drop in 2 hrs, once...left in short sleeves, came home in a jacket...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Scarf I am knitting almost done - will work after the serious cold temps leave and I need a 'light' scarf - lighter weight yarn.

I see a QOTD starting in my head........

QOTD: How is your week going on what you planned to do health wise?

AOTD: New oatmeal flavor is great, makes me less "munchy" crazy, but 2pm hits and its either caffeine or chocolate. Sleep patterns are getting better. Meals are staying on plan so I dont take a sharp right turn and buy meal I hadnt planned.

Such an exciting day on tap at work, blah blah blah blah blah. Spent yesterday telling neighbor over wall to "shut up" do you think she heard me? Forgot I had "mute" spray leftover from last supervisor - one of those cboy care packages....hmmm day may get brighter!

Wave to all who follow.
  • Rocky_Runa
    Rocky_Runa Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    @Tilliesmommy1 I’m so curious about this “mute” spray 🤔

I’m up for a bit, but hope to get more sleep later this morning. Acid reflux is just awful still 😩 I have to figure a way to get this procedure done. I’m absolutely miserable - above and beyond the usual.

AOTD: week not going so hot... too many deep gut punches being thrown at me by life... been off track this month more than ever since late summer. I’d like to get back out in walks. Have one virtual race paused and another just idling basically. It’d be good to get moving again 🚶🏽‍♀️
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,848 Member
    Options

Peep!

✈️ ✈️ ✈️

Lana

245.9 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Runa - I had a supervisor who just talked crap all day long and Lana sent me a cboy "care package" with a spray that muted the person spray is aimed at. Sadly it isnt real, but it is nice to make the "spray" motion and imagine you cant hear them.

suzu- http://www.lionbrand.com/mandala-sparkle-yarn.html it is the purple/pink/blue and light green
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Aotd: finally rolled out of bed and got my blood work done without gulping down coffee and cream in the post sleep haze. Fasting is hard when you’re a “not actually alive until caffeine” person.

My diet has been egg sandwiches, chicken hummus wraps, and warm veggie soups with apples, nuts, and eggs as snacks. I’m actually low on calories most days but I don’t feel hungry so I guess something is working??

But I’m also getting a bit burnt out on eating the same thing everyday whoops. Maybe I’ll change to breakfast burritos and protein bowls next week.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Hey Lana - can you let us know when you get to your destination? I just keep seeing pictures of lots of snow on the news.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    k6udf7tuqk3b.jpg
    This was not fun to wake up to! Temps are up to a sweltering -4° or so I've heard. Hoping wind has died down some. Those windchills are killer - literally!

aotd: nothing going as planned. Did not get to grocery to get produce. Have kitchen torn apart for paint, so no way to really cook a good meal at the moment. Just trying to make decent choices and keep calorie count in the green!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    :o Kathryn that is just not a nice way to motivate your self to go to work.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    total steps 10127 - 2 breaks many trips to drop off mail, get coffee it all adds up.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Weather on my phone.... Tomorrow, 41...34 degrees warmer than today! 34! I don't know of that ever happening before! We were at -9 at some point, last night. Woke up to -5.... still calling for 55-58 Sat and Sun! This is just crazy!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Humidifier on full blast has made for some very colorful dreams this week. I have "been" to India, and last night I was living in a elderly home with Judy Dench and we found a way to escape. Last piece of my dream was Judy stealing a medicine to make the staff sick so we could escape again.

Those in very cold places hang in there. I often wonder what our forefathers did. Here in CA they would rest in the hottest part of the day in summer and work until sundown.

Multi color scarf done will try and get picture. Started gray/grey scarf last night.

Miss T will be 13 in March and we enjoy one day at a time. She had me up at midnight to go out. Need to be gentle with her, but midnight does push it a little. At least she did not want to romp around for a half hour like last time.

Stay warm and safe out there.

Wave to all who follow.
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm about this curried cauliflower soup I made :disappointed: I mean its fine it's just not as good as the potato leek or the asparagus potato... or maybe its burn out. Anywho, I also forgot breakfast so I'll be falling back onto my old friend tuna on the run.

Everyone stay warm and humidified. :heart:
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Morning! Woke late and on the run this morning. Stay warm folks and will check in tonight.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    I don't think I'm about this curried cauliflower soup I made :disappointed: I mean its fine it's just not as good as the potato leek or the asparagus potato... or maybe its burn out. Anywho, I also forgot breakfast so I'll be falling back onto my old friend tuna on the run.

Everyone stay warm and humidified. :heart:

Those potato soups sound yummy!