Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    @Fitness327wk - Hit 'em straight!
  • errydayimmusclin
    errydayimmusclin Posts: 97 Member
    Ooooops!!!! It was actually @errydayimmusclin who made the comment about the woos not being a bad thing necessarily....ANYHOOO....
    @Wendyjfit105 Thank you for sharing your story...always very encouraging to read about others overcoming their struggles...it isn't always an easy ride, but SO worth any hard bits.

Another SNOW day in my part of the world...I made it into town & finished up part of a job from Monday, went & got my hair trimmed & hilighted and watched the weather squall in & out and by the time I left my hairdresser they had closed my highway home, so I took the backroads and it was a wee bit dicey at times, but overall not terrible for too long of a stretch...a few white outs that were sketchy...BUT I made it home safe & sound...WOOHOO!

:wink: I woo'd you.....WOOHOO! Love a day at the salon! Glad you made it home safe! Enjoy your weekend!
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    Just a random question: Is it possible to delete a post from here once it is posted & eliminate any reference to the poster from others` comments?
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Yesterday`s badge was 900 drinks past!!! Can SOMEONE PLEASE give me a WOO?????

WOO HOO!! Fantastic job!
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    edited February 2019
    Just a random question: Is it possible to delete a post from here once it is posted & eliminate any reference to the poster from others` comments?

I think you only have the hour to edit the post. I don’t believe you can delete the post entirely. You can delete all you wrote but you have to leave at least a period. I don’t believe you can delete other replies or even your MFP icon that shows you made the post
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    @lorrainequiche59

💃💃💃💃❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Awesome! Congratulations 🎈🎊!
  • lorrainequiche59
    @seltzermint555 Welcome to our group of wonderfully supportive people. Sounds to me like this is the place for you to be if you & your hubby have committed to an AF 2019. It doesn't sound like either of you have a drinking issue though so wondering what prompted you to go AF. I think it's a great decision, just curious. :)
  • lorrainequiche59
    @lagoscarrie Interesting how the nightly (or mostly nightly) drinking habit can kinda sneak up & grab you enough to make it hard to shake so good on you for gaining control. Welcome to our group! :)
  • lorrainequiche59
    Good job on your sobriety OP!
    I don't really count days but it's been about 2 weeks since I had a drink. I am really starting to notice if I give in once, even if it's a few drinks on special occasion, I end up "needing" it to cope with stress.... which then makes my life more stressful cause I will act stupid when I'm drunk. I had an occasional drink on new years with my husband and I started wanting it everyday.
    I'm tired of drugs and alcohol effecting my relationships. My whole family suffers from addiction.

YEP!!

Welcome :)