A Lot to Lose Challenge "B-LOSE-ING IT"(team closed)

Options

Replies

• AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Oh Karen sorry the stars did not align in your favor :laugh:

Friday
    Nutrition - Under Carbs
    Exercise - 25 leg raises (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB2oyawG9KI&NR=1&feature=fvwp)

Remember today is water and under carbs that we can get pts for so drink up!:drinker:

Chel- I hear ya on the bathroom break I dread going back to school next week for that very reason. I teach 90 minute blocks so by the end of that 90 min I am running for the other end of the hall where the restroom is between classes. Ugh! Do not miss that in the summer that is for sure!:laugh:
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Thursday Totals:

AmyNVegas- 30
    K2quiere-25
    cklbrown- 75
    Redladystl- 40

Team Total- 170 :drinker:
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    If anyone wants to join another challenge in addition to this one, MommyNemo is trying to build a 2nd team for the September Tribal challenge. I will be on that team but not captain. If you know anyone who is looking for a team please let me know.:bigsmile:
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I was under carbs today. I drank 128 oz of water. I exercised for 188 minutes today, because I really seem to have no life.
    I'm on a team already for the Tribal challenge. Hope we will be "seeing" each other!
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    WHEW!!!!! I am so glad today was a rest day, it has truly been a rough one. I did stay under carbs I believe only because I really didn't get a chance to eat proper today. Drank 135.2 oz of water I think that's about 16 - 8oz cups. I know excersize dosen't count but I walked slowly for about 30 minutes just to get my head together.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Ok I squeaked in under carbs thought I was going to go over for sure but when I got my plate last night at Tony Roma's the order of mashed potatoes was barely a half cup so I was able to squeak in under carbs. I had 25 cups of water.:drinker: Salmon and chicken from dinner were salty so I drank plenty of water.

Waiting on a couple totals then I will tally it all up for our total.

Karen your pts are 165
    Chel your water was 16.9 cups so I think that is fair to round to 17 your pts are 175
    My points were 255 but unless the others check in it won't all count we can only get up to 500 for water so we'll see need to hear from Paddlemom(Shari) our new member and from Bobbie.

As it stands we have 515 points (only counting the 500 allowed for water) so they can add carb points but water is already over.:drinker: Go team we will drink the fat away if nothing else!:laugh:
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Challenges for today:

Saturday
    Nutrition - Under calories (5pts)
    Exercise - 50 pushups (modified as needed) (10pts)
    and 10pts for every 20 minutes activity

Lets kill it ladies!:drinker:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Is there a week 4 thread up? I was trying to see the exercise/nutrition challenges for this week so I could plan ahead.
  • Redladystl
    Options
    Hi ladies.....I hope everybody had a fun and exciting Saturday. I had to work so it was cool. Today I was under calories, I did the 50 push ups modified but I broke them up into 2 sets if 25. I barely got in my 8 cups of water today, seriously I'm sick of water........I NEED A PEPSI!!!! :explode: I'm still at work so I may end up drinking more water. No other exercise today except running to the bus to make my relief point on time. I am a bus driver in Seattle
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I was under calories today. I completed the push up challenge. I exercised for 125 minutes. Sorry for the late check in!
  • k2quiere
    Options
    I'm checking in late too: under calories, 120 minutes of exercise (yardwork, shopping, swimming), and push ups.

Total: 75pts
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    No clue on calories it was over I am very sure but I didn't log too many things I can't find calories for, I had 50 minutes of activity walking and calisthenics so 20 pts for me for yesterday.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Here is the week 4 thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/321310-ltl-challenge-week-4

Today's Challenges are:

Sunday
    Nutrition - Under Fat
    Exercise - 50 bicycle crunches (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=12)

I am not logging this weekend I am off plan this weekend to try to reset my metabolism since it seems to be stuck.:grumble: I can usually do that with a high carb off plan high calorie weekend. Then Monday I will do all protein to clean the carbs back out and that should do it but guess we'll see. Ugh! I will be exercising though so I will try the challenge for today and I will do other activity.

Stats for yesterday were:

AmyNVegas- 20
    Redladystl- 15
    k2quiere-75
    cklbrown-75
    paddlemom- not heard from her yet about Friday or Saturday.

Total: 185 yay ladies you rocked it!:drinker:
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I was under fat, I completed 50 bicycle crunches and jogged 65 minutes (6.5 miles)
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Well, due to a killer headache, I didn't get to do all that I wanted to today, and I'm not so sure about tomorrow as my work schedule is a little crazy. Anyway: 4x walking the dogs (65 minutes) and under fat for today. I really need to get back in the habit of checking this thread in the morning so I can get these daily exercise challenges in.

Total: 35pts
  • Redladystl
    Options
    Good Evening Ladies!!

@Bobbie I hope your feeling better I also hope tomorrow is head ache free. :happy:

Today I did 50 bicycle crunches, 65 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes circuit training with weights. I also am under fat. Today was a good day! :glasses: :glasses:
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Yesterday I did 20 on the bike and 20 calisthenics didn't do bicycle crunches though hip couldn't handle them so I just did my regular crunches. 20pts for me.

Sorry I had bloodwork this morning then a long list of things to do while I was out. So I didn't get the challenges posted but they are always on the main thread. Here is the rest of the week pasted from Jen's post:

Monday
    Nutrition - Under Sodium
    Exercise - 10 minutes of dancing - turn on some good tunes and really MOVE!! :-) I did this to burn a couple extra calories and LOVED it! Thought it would be a great thing to throw in to our challenge!

Tuesday
    Nutrition - Under Carbs
    Exercise - 50 skater squats (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=112)

Wednesday
    Nutrition - Under calories
    Exercise - 50 Dumbell Rows (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=37)

Thursday
    Nutrition - Under Fat
    Exercise - Superman pose - 5 reps, 30 seconds each (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=191)
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Check-in: 100 minutes of exercise, including circuit training, bike, walking, and elliptical (the devil!), and dancing. Probably could have stayed under sodium, but I was hungry and craving something far worse, so I ate what I really wanted instead. Might have been alright had I not eaten the whole sub, what it was mighty tasty and I was mighty hungry...I'll blame it on that 1500 calorie burn :wink:

Total: 60 pts
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Well,. it was a spectacularly craptastic eating day - too much running around...but surprisingly way under for sodium - so points for me :tongue: and 1 hour of exercise - walking. Sadly no dancing :sad: Tomorrow's another day - good thing....
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I was under sodium today, I completed 10 minutes of very spastic dancing and exercised for 146 minutes. Was I supposed to give you my weigh because I forgot to weigh myself today?