Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I worked 11.5 hours today. And at the very end, I went into the bathroom and there was a single red m&m on the floor. I work with the worst people....

Maybe the Easter Bunny used your restroom?!? ;)

The Easter Bunny should not take open food in the bathroom either...

maybe it fell out of someone's purse

This is totally something that would happen to me. :lol: I have left behind trails of junior mints, gum, Benadryl and various other things in various places due to purse spills.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    I worked 11.5 hours today. And at the very end, I went into the bathroom and there was a single red m&m on the floor. I work with the worst people....

Maybe the Easter Bunny used your restroom?!? ;)

The Easter Bunny should not take open food in the bathroom either...

The Easter Bunny poops jelly beans. I thought this time maybe he pooped M&Ms instead. It is the bathroom... ;)

I wonder if someone makes Easter Bunnies that poop out candy?

They have the reindeer haha.

We have a little Easter chick wearing a bunny costume that poops jelly beans. I'll try to get a pic of him later.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Here he is!
    m75w32xoh7d4.jpg

Aww that's adorable!

I can't complain too badly about how cold it's been lately (feel for the people in the Midwest/Northern states that have -20-50 below weather), but definitely ready for Spring & more lively colors in not only the scenery but clothing.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Just received a call from a client. His 18 yo son was found shot twice in the back of the head.

I am sitting at my desk trying not to throw up and fighting back tears.

Oh, no. That is horrible. That poor family.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited February 2019
    Just received a call from a client. His 18 yo son was found shot twice in the back of the head.

:cry:

If I could give you multiple hugs, I would.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member

Omg I am so sorry.
  • Oberon21
    crosbylee wrote: »
    We have the Houston Cookoff next week, so my diet will be a wreck. I could probably keto it though. Lots of meat there! :D My oldest dog is probably about to make the trip across the rainbow bridge. She has a very hard time moving around and she is developing growths in her mouth that are probably painful.

I am so sorry LeeAnn
  • Oberon21
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Had to do several visits to the pet shop today. Our Betta fish has been out of sorts, not eating and has something wrong with the back of him. After loads of photos and a water test the fish lady decided our Cherry Barbs are attacking the Betta at night. Looks like another tank it be appearing in the future. :#
    rtfh1k6x7yt3.jpeg

I have a 5 gallon tank just for my beta fish. They don't like friends.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Off to Iceland! Lois & AnneMarie I'll wave to you as I transfer through London! And Nicci!

Have a great time!! I LOVED Iceland! Very friendly people! <3
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

Sorry to hear that :(.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member

Oh, my God, have mercy on this family. I have no other words.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    I ate all my work snacks and half of my lunch salad before 9 this morning.

And, like the Very Hungry Caterpillar, I am still hungry. I still have my banana, but once that is gone there will be nothing between me and the Cupboard of Joy (aka the filing cabinet that an enterprising colleague keeps stocked with chocolate and crisps, for a reasonable markup). What's the betting that before the end of the afternoon I'll have cracked and be 'thanking Crunchie it's Friday'?
  • melissafeagins
    @ceiswyn I think we all have days like that. I had one Wednesday. But today I am not hungry at all. I need to put my yogurt in the fridge because I have not opened it.
  • melissafeagins
    edited February 2019
    @Beka3695 I am so sorry about your client's son. This week a guy walked into my old dentist's office and *kitten* his wife the week. (There happened to be a good guy with a gun getting his teeth cleaned and he will live to face murder 1 and several lesser charges.) The world is going to heck in a hand basket.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    @Beka3695 I am so sorry about your client's son. This week a guy walked into my old dentist's office and *kitten* his wife the week. (There happened to be a good guy with a gun getting his teeth cleaned and he will live to face murder 1 and several lesser charges.) The world is going to heck in a hand basket.

THIS is why I have a permit to carry and firearms training!!! I have 9 rounds to get it right!