Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• dmunger71
    dmunger71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I went away for awhile but really feel the need to count cals again. Add me if you’d like to. 😃😃
  • lmarijakavcic2005
    Options
    Hey! I’m new here so I’d be very happy to have someone beside me 🙈. Feel free to dm me ☺️
  • scharlotte3
    scharlotte3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    On week 3 of Keto diet .. doing good ,first diet that I did that I dont feel hungry all the time .. so to me it's a great choice .. wanting to lose 65 lbs so I have a long road ahead of me .. but at end of 2 im down 8 lb 😁🏃‍♀️💪
  • keithi99
    keithi99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done a great start keep up the fantastic work.
  • mlmartho507
    mlmartho507 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. my name is Mary and I am new to this site and to this program. It is very interesting. I filled out my first days menu today and it was quite interesting. Need to really watch it. I am really hoping to keeping it off this time. Have tried so many other diets and they were all boring and lost interest. Now I feel like I can get the support I need to lose. You can add me as a friend.
  • kimberly10green
    kimberly10green Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I want to reach a manageable weight and be healthy. Good luck to everyone!
  • Elly5162
    Elly5162 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Jannette and I had to start on the Saxenda injections yesterday to lose weight as I have some health issues that need to be addressed... I love MFP as I can log everything I need to here and get the support for weight loss and healthy living :smiley:
  • flightsimspilot90
    Options
    Hi all thought I would just say hello, I'm Jett, 29, father of 2, a beautiful wife and I'm getting fatter by the week so enough is enough. Time for change NOW!! all the best on your adventures.
  • prairiemeadow
    prairiemeadow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, it’s been awhile since I was here. Lost over 100 pounds, but the weight was starting to creep back on, so time to get back to tracking what eat and my activity.
  • tiggysue2
    tiggysue2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sue first 7 lb gone 4 1/2 stone to go but of a tortoise rather than a hate but as long as it stays off as I go along I will be happy 😀
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! 👍🏼
  • knunn01
    knunn01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I’ve been using this app for years but it keeps getting better and better. I have not only used it multiple times but lost over 40 pounds each time using it along with P90X P90X3. Join me on my new journey! Let’s push each other. Add me.
  • KatAleo
    KatAleo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to this, but already losing weight feel free to add me.
  • Kemmy53
    Kemmy53 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting this new adventure.....and it sure feels like one! Health issues have forced me to get a handle on my weight, diet and exercise routine. Not feeling hopeful at this stage due to my age and fitness level but will make every effort to try and make changes. Hardest part will be starting an exercise routine.....I have mild COPD and advanced osteoarthritis......will be interesting to see how I manage.......
  • yetdarkercloud
    yetdarkercloud Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you I'm new here, so I hope we will get along pretty good ;)
  • frustratedweight
    Options
    Hi everyone. I was looking for my post but couldn't find it so I must have done something wrong. Anyway, I'll try it again. I'm new to fitness pal and was wondering if I have calories left over but say my fat grams are all used up, what should I do. If I go over my fat grams but stay within my calorie count would that be okay?
  • BT8484
    BT8484 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon wonderful community. I have been on and off of here for over 1.5 years and this time, I'm here to stay. I have lost 43 lbs, my strength has improved, and the guy in the mirror no longer shams me. My journey began in August 2017 after I lost a huge piece of myself, my job / my career of 14 years. But I have bounced back, not only with my weight but my education as well and am in a far better place now then I was.

So now my goal is to increase me strength, build some definition in my arms, legs, chest, back, and be the best person I can be...

Please add me as a friend and we can make this journey together.
  • nolani118
    nolani118 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I’ve been on this app for over 5 years and never went to the community part until now. After a major car wreck and neck and back surgery 2 years ago, I have been told that I need to lose the weight that crept on while I was recovering. My dr recommended this app and I told him I was already on it so now I am more committed then ever to lose the weight.. after 2.5 weeks I’m already down 7.5 lbs and 10% body fat. Looking for people to talk to and pass encouragement along to each other ...I keep trying to lose weight— but it keeps finding me! — Autor Unknown.
  • jolyn828
    jolyn828 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So I’ve been on this app on and off for 8 years I think. But I really need to stick to it this time-I have 60 pounds to lose at first and then we will see if I need to go more or maintain there. I need to eat myself motivated, and the only way I know how is to constantly be thinking about weight loss and working out. So here is to round number 101 and the last round!!!!!!