What Was Your Work Out Today?

Options

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Yesterday was a 13 mile bike ride.
    Today is going to be a lifting session.

I'm going to try to do better about exercising, doggonit!
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Seeded 3 acres of ladino clover with a hand spreader (10 feet wide spread) and burned 6 acres of warm season grasses. The burn went really well - in fact I would call it a "great burn." I am posting a picture of this "great burn" below:

k4q0hifh0wz4.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    My coach is trying to kill me.

Deadlifts, 6x2, 335 lbs
    Cardio Squats, 5x12, 135 lbs
    Bench, 5x3, 121.3 lbs
    Dead-Stop Bench, 5x1, 159.3 lbs

I didn't even get to the rows I was supposed to do.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    2mile interval run, finally getting some proper speed in my intervals and enjoy running again
    30 stair workout with PT,
    1hr sports massage
    Circuits (last before brighton marathon)
  • kymmixxx
    kymmixxx Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Kettlebell class..1st time. I already know I'm gonna be in pain 2m!
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    Anaerobic Threashold work today. Didn't know what to expect. I'm a bit out of shape from taking two weeks off and then on top of that I'm working out at a higher elevation now (4000 ft). Held around 240 Watts for 30 minutes (at peak I was holding that for an hour). OK, but that's about all I could hold today without totally spending myself. Did 15 minutes cooldown after. All on the Assault Bike.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Today I was feeling very beat up and not really motivated. I forced myself to go to the gym just to at least show up. When I got there I took it easy and did jump rope...
  • Melolson14
    Melolson14 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Warm up
    Burpees
    Walk lunges
    Burpees
    Walk squats
    3 minutes bike fan

20 each
    Repeat 3 times
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Light "getting back into it" lifting session this afternoon. And by light, I mean super-light and easy. :) Maybe I'll only be a little sore tomorrow.

Tomorrow is going to be a bike/cardio day.
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    4.75 hours of cutting, stacking, sorting lumber from felled trees. Had to clean up a bit to open up so much more space. The last 1-2 hours was more clearing brush. I'm getting close to done with this part of my land. Maybe 1-2 more weeks. Hopefully before the full spring blowout.. which is in full effect. I'm gonna see the rivulet from my house soon!
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    30 minute dressage lesson with tons of trot to canter transitions. Great for the core! I’ll definitely be sore tomorrow.
  • BrindleRun
    BrindleRun Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    5 miles with my 3 year old in the running stroller.
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    Well, by golly, another rest day.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    10 minutes on elliptical
    40 minutes of strength training
    2 hours of pole dance
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Short workout because I worked late last night and slept in this morning until 9:30am. Drove to gym and did 35 minutes on bike, a few weights. Another late night tonight until 11pm. Kept my calories at 1300 today.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Last hill session before my first marathon of the year. 3.1 miles of continuous running round a couple of loops with a hill I usually use for sprints and recovery downhill section. I normally just do a warm up and then timed loops with a break for recovery in between, but decided to take it slower and just concentrate on keeping going.

I'll probably have a stretch and roll session this evening, but no classes or PT today and I've promised to stay away from the gym as I'm tapering
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    18.5 miles bike and 1/2 mile swim - 77 minutes
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Leg day plus ab workout
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Yoga, dead hangs and handstand wall holds...
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    First full workout week since I moved from Ohio to AZ. Very happy with that. This was my 6th workout this week. 5K on the rower (very slow - 2:23 pace) followed by 35 minutes on the AirDyne Pro (Assault Bike) @ 150/155 Watts. Only workout I missed was lifting on Thursday. Coming back from a severe back injury, I'm OK with that. Not worried about speed/pace at all for now on the rower. Just working on form and being pain free.