Gryffindor Common Room

Options

Replies

• nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Greetings, Gryffindors!

I've heard from your Head of House that Hufflepuff House fell by the wayside after the movie release. I will be appointing myself Hufflepuff Head of House and will be working on forming the group as soon as possible. When our group is formed and organized, I'll post the link to the Hufflepuff Common Room here so you can look in on us if you wish.

Start brainstorming for friendly cross-House competitions!

Cheers!

-Nicole

Gryffs! I think this is exciting, and maybe once in a while we can coordinate our weekly challenges just for some friendly competition :) Woo!

i am so for doing inter-house competitions! we gryffs will kick butt!

I vote for starting in October and doing a month-long challenge. We Gryffs will be done with our current challenges, and you Hufflepuffs are going month to month, yes? I'm gonna see what Ravenclaw thinks and we can start planning!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Also, someone in Ravenclaw just suggested we make a Great Hall thread to post about suggestions for Inter-House stuff! What do you think?
  • nrg607
    nrg607 Posts: 12
    Options
    Also, someone in Ravenclaw just suggested we make a Great Hall thread to post about suggestions for Inter-House stuff! What do you think?

That'd be awesome! I'm all for it. :)
  • tbelivea
    tbelivea Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this today!! Is there still time/room to join?!
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    bump
  • sephetlia
    sephetlia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Whoops! Forgot to weigh-in this week on here. Down four pounds to 195 as of Monday.

And howfreakingexciting is the Great Hall!?!?! I can't wait for the school-wide challenges!
  • Reneda
    Options
    Sweet!! I didn't know you were in Gryffindor!! I just signed up for the Slytherin house (or the sorting hat told me that's where I should go..??)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Sweet!! I didn't know you were in Gryffindor!! I just signed up for the Slytherin house (or the sorting hat told me that's where I should go..??)

We have all four Houses now, so pick where you'd like to go! No hard feelings here if you're not a true Gryffindor at heart :)

Ravenclaw: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/291461-ravenclaw-common-room
    Hufflepuff: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/326150-hufflepuff-common-room
    Slytherin: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/326558-slytherin-house-brand-new-sign-ups

If you'd like to stay in Gryffindor, welcome! Please post your goal weights for Sept 1 and October 1, and your most current weight. Read page 9 of this thread to find this week's challenge, and remember to post your weights and House Points on Mondays.

And please let me know on this thread if you don't decide to join Gryffindor so I know for sure what you decide.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I just discovered this today!! Is there still time/room to join?!

Yes, ma'am!

If you'd like to stay in Gryffindor, welcome! Please post your goal weights for Sept 1 and October 1, and your most current weight. Read page 9 of this thread to find this week's challenge, and remember to post your weights and House Points on Mondays.
  • Reneda
    Options

We have all four Houses now, so pick where you'd like to go! No hard feelings here if you're not a true Gryffindor at heart :)

Sweet... i didn't know the other three houses were still open... I think I'll stay in Slytherin. I think there is a chance for greatness to come out of slytherin despite their history... ;-) :bigsmile: (jk btw)

"Or perhaps in Slytherin,
    You'll make your real friends,
    Those cunning folk use any means,
    To achieve their ends." —The Sorting Hat
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

Sweet... i didn't know the other three houses were still open... I think I'll stay in Slytherin. I think there is a chance for greatness to come out of slytherin despite their history... ;-) :bigsmile: (jk btw)

"Or perhaps in Slytherin,
    You'll make your real friends,
    Those cunning folk use any means,
    To achieve their ends." —The Sorting Hat

Awesome! Have fun over there, and good luck!! :)
  • tbelivea
    Options
    Awesome :D

Hi, I'm Tiffany and I'm Potter-aholic. I'm totally stoked to be here!

My current weight (effective Monday, August 22, 2011): 168lbs
    Sept 1st GW: 166lbs
    Oct 1st GW: 160lbs
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Awesome :D

Hi, I'm Tiffany and I'm Potter-aholic. I'm totally stoked to be here!

My current weight (effective Monday, August 22, 2011): 168lbs
    Sept 1st GW: 166lbs
    Oct 1st GW: 160lbs

Welcome!! Did you see the challenge for this week on Page 9? Just double checking :)
  • tbelivea
    Options
    Welcome!! Did you see the challenge for this week on Page 9? Just double checking :)

I did! Thank you :)
  • middleofseven
    Options
    Hi everyone! I wasn't part of the HP Weight Loss Challenge BUT I'm a huge Potter fan (it's ridiculous, really) and even though I think I'm more of a Gryffinclaw, all of my HP paraphernalia is Gryffindor... so I guess I feel like I belong here more than Ravenclaw. ;)

So if this is an open group, I'd love to be part of it. I've fallen off the wagon lately but now that I have my new job and am getting settled in, I'm ready to get back to work. I think I need to have a group to be accountable to in order to help me get back into gear.

This is me for sure. Would love to join. M
  • ElisaHelena
    Options
    HI,
    I want to be part of this please please.
    What do you need from me to join.
    Thanks,
    Elisa Vila
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    You're very welcome.

Please post your goal weights for Sept 1 and October 1, and your most current weight. Read page 9 of this thread to find this week's challenge, and remember to post your weights and House Points on Mondays.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    You're very welcome.

Please post your goal weights for Sept 1 and October 1, and your most current weight. Read page 9 of this thread to find this week's challenge, and remember to post your weights and House Points on Mondays.

Yup! This is it! (thanks for the help, dear!)
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I too am just seeing this thread now and would LOVE to join!

GW Sept 1 - 154
    GW Oct 1 - 150

CW (08/24/11) - 155.6

I will check up on challenges etc. later today :)

YAY fof Gryffindors :bigsmile: