Replies

• kpaing121
    kpaing121 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This is a month in
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options

are you willing to open your diary? it's not visible to friends or public.
    kpaing121 wrote: »
    Ok I’ve purchased a smoothie maker so will put in bananas mango etc any thing else I can use was told coconut oil is that solid form

personal preference. may consider some sorta protein rich item. peanut butter, greek yogurt, protein powder.
  • kpaing121
    Options
    I’ve clicked public for diary
  • kpaing121
    Options
    I’m still here as I’ve answered people that have tried to help I’ve been on it a month now and 1 lb lost and yes I was and probably will still go but but out of kindness owe it to reply to ones that have given me a bit of a boost
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    veganbaum wrote: »
    I’ve clicked public for diary

It's not public.

Also, you've only been on MFP for a little more than a month. There's a steep learning curve to logging well.

It's open. The OP is largely surviving on fruit and milk.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Ok I’ve purchased a smoothie maker so will put in bananas mango etc any thing else I can use was told coconut oil is that solid form

Coconut oil would be a good choice if you like it. For my smoothies I almost always add yogurt, fruit, protein powder, leafy green veg (like spinach), and maybe some peanut butter or powdered peanut butter if I'm using banana as my fruit. If I were trying to up my calories I would also probably add olive oil to mine.
  • sefajane1
    sefajane1 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    OP, I'm glad to see that you've increased you calorie goal today 👍 I was going to warn you that if you consistently have a very low calorie goal MFP will lock you out of your account. At least they used to (it happened to me years ago 😩).
  • kpaing121
    Options
    I have fish chicken apples peanut butter a Brazil nut bar green smoothie for vits have rice mushrooms brown bread eggs cheese banana got fig rolls today I’m going to have a scone for my tea
  • kpaing121
    Options
    I’ve set my goal at 10lbs but would like stone if possible I’m trying to eat my goal of calories but have struggled and feel like I’m eating all day I’ve just put in my dinner so that should give an idea of what I’ve had so far x