What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: hard boiled egg, toaster waffle with sugar free syrup, coffee
    Lunch: leftover pineapple fried rice with edamame
    Dinner: black beans with salsa, sour cream, sautéed peppers & onions. Low-sugar rhubarb tart with whipped topping.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Today's meal will consist of: 6 whole eggs cooked in grass fed butter, 10oz grass fed beef, & 2oz cheese. Followed by a bowl of some homemade chocolate keto ice cream topped with peanut butter.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Avocalado smoothie (an avocado, big hands full of baby spinach and kale, frozen mango chunks, frozen pineapple chunks, frozen blueberries, blueberry kefir, dole pina colada juice)

Lunch:
    2 roasted dandelion root tea, 1 milk oolong tea,

Dinner:
    2 thin smothered pork chops, rice and gravy, lightly sauteed baby spinach, steamed broccoli and water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    cup of mint chocolate ice cream, 2 oranges
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of roasted dandelion root tea, 1 cup of milk oolong tea, 1 cup of Emperor Puh Erh tea

Lunch:
    grilled cheese, honey turkey and black forest ham sandwich, tomato bisque soup, 2oz of TJ 100% cherry juice

Dinner:
    Tuna/egg salad on ritz crackers, red, black and green grapes, water to drink

green olives stuffed with garlic, black olives and maybe a cup of chocolate ice cream
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: boiled egg, 1/2 avocado, 2 oz raspberries, coffee
    Lunch: tuna melt with lots of onion, large serving broccoli, Gala apple
    Dinner: homemade pizza on a thin wheat crust with peppers, mushrooms & onions, light on the sauce & provolone cheese. 1 slice low-sugar rhubarb tart with a cup of green jasmine tea.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cup of Emperor Pu Erh Tea, 1 cup of white rose tea

Lunch:
    1 cup of roasted garlic tea, 1 cup of Ashwaganda tea

Dinner:
    Large lamb Gyro with red onions, chopped seasoned tomatoes and loaded with Tzatziki Sauce and french fries, can of 7-up

Amigthalota Greek almond biscuits, black and green olives,
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Yesterday

Breakfast: orange-flavored Greek yogurt, coffee
    Lunch: 2 small quesadillas made with corn tortillas, spinach, mushrooms, onion & cheddar. Smoothie of almond milk, ice, 1 banana, fresh pineapple & hemp protein powder.
    Dinner: 3 slices medium pepperoni, pepper & black olive deep dish pizza from Dominos.

Today

Breakfast: 2 slices toast, one with lemon curd & one with 1/2 smashed avocado. 1 fried egg, coffee.
    Post-5k Lunch: regular order of cashew chicken, sauce on the side & no rice. Steamed broccoli. 1 crab rangoon.
    Dinner: huge salad with red leaf lettuce, kale & arugula, flakes of crab meat, green onion, diced tomato & Thai chili sauce as dressing. Probably enjoy 1/2 almond chocolate bar afterward.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of emperor puh erh tea, 1 cup of white rose tea

Lunch:
    Avocalado smoothie (an avocado, big hands full of baby spinach and kale, frozen mango chunks, frozen pineapple chunks, frozen blueberries, blueberry kefir, dole pina colada juice)

Dinner:
    BBQ spare ribs, potato salad, devilled egg, collard greens/cabbage mix, sweet ice tea to drink

slice of plain cheesecake w/fresh blueberries, strawberries, blackberries on top
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    cup of dandelion root tea, cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    avocado caesar salad, baked potato loaded with butter/cheese/bacon/sour cream, rib-eyed steak (well done), garlic baby bok choy, ice water to drink

Dinner:
    cup of roasted garlic tea, cup of emperor pu erh tea

slice of plain cheesecake w/fresh blueberries, strawberries, blackberries
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Losingweightforgood2019 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    br3wn9s5zqcp.jpg

Keto mozzeralla garlic sticks!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    br3wn9s5zqcp.jpg

Keto mozzeralla garlic sticks!

Those look crazy GOOD...YAY YOU!
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Slovak Goulash
  • seltzermint555
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I usually eat at 7, noon and 5 or 6 pm so this was weird to me.

6 AM Breakfast: steel cut oats with dried cranberries, coffee.
    11:30 AM Brunch: 3/4 bagel sandwich with egg, ham & pepper jack cheese. 1/2 of large serving fried potatoes (at a "health food" place but they were still fried) and a cup of fresh pineapple
    4:30 PM Snack: Dunkin creme-filled donut and XL dark roast iced coffee
    8 PM Dinner: caramelized onion & cheddar quesadilla on 2 small corn tortillas with picante
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Waffle and seitan chick'n. Smoothie with spinach, mango, orange, pineapple, flax seed, and hemp protein.
    Sandwich with vegan ham and cheese, and lettuce. Chocolate protein shake.
    Rice with red beans and cabbage. Loquats.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: two cups coffee with cream. Apple.
    Lunch: large salad of spring greens, parsley, basil, red pepper, green onion, carrots, and cherry tomatoes.
    Snack: Fage 2% with strawberries.
    Dinner: salmon with broccoli, carrots, and green peppers.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    cup of coffee w/cream

Lunch:
    2 cups of milk oolong tea, 1 cup of emperor puh erh tea

Dinner:
    homemade Italian sausage spaghetti w/mozzarella cheese on top, baby bok choy, water to drink

Dessert or late night snack:
    cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream, bowl of strawberries, blueberries, blackberries
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter & cinnamon, coffee
    Lunch: split peas w/ carrot & onion, 1 oz. Wisconsin cheese curds, 1 whole apricot, green jasmine tea
    Dinner: large baked potato with seasoned TVP "meat", onions, bell pepper, salsa & sour cream. Broccoli on the side. 3 small homemade chocolate cookies & 1 cup 1% milk (dairy milk is a rarity for me but love it with cookies!)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    4 breakfast link sausages, 2 eggs over medium hard, grits, raisin toast w/butter,

Lunch:
    2 cups of dandelion root tea, 1 cup of milk oolong tea

Dinner:
    Left over homemade Italian sausage spaghetti w/mozzarella cheese, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, 4 oz 100% cherry juice

green/black/kalamata olives,
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - oatmeal with melted cheddar, salt, pepper, and Texas Pete

Lunch - homemade chicken salad on honey wheat, tangelo

Dinner - Mexican restaurant for my kid's school function
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: multi-grain toaster waffle with a tiny bit of cookie butter & sugar-free syrup, 1 fried egg w/ picante, coffee
    Lunch: Morningstar garden veggie patty with spicy brown mustard, pickles, shredded lettuce, tomato & onion (no bun), sweet potatoes & kale mix with dried cranberries and balsamic.
    Afternoon Snack: skinny latte with sugar-free raspberry flavoring
    Dinner: wheat farfalle pasta with peas and an alfredo sauce made from almond milk, blended cauliflower, fresh herbs & nutritional yeast.