30 Day Shred - 08/08/11

Options

Replies

• summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am on slight hiatus. I can remember most of level 1 and sil took the dvd back so I will be on level 1 till this weekend. I am doing 6wk to a 6pk though. Day 2 level 1
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    L2 D7 (or is it 8?) I started the same day as Monkey. Still struggling with the planks, but getting better. I do some planks, then go to the style of "Body by Jake" with the butt in the air. Not sure about Level 3, gonna take a look tomorrow (I have class tonight).
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Level 2 Day 5 done. She's still kicking my *kitten*, I'm dripping by the end of it. The last couple days have been REALLY hard to push play but I'm always happy I did. I'm hard on myself so I'd be miserable if I didn't have a good reason to skip it!

I totally understand how you feel. I star at the dvd play screen for 10 mins before pressing play!

Haha, yep! You are ME! I pace around the living room staring at it and trying to decide. =P
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    Level 2 Day 5 done. She's still kicking my *kitten*, I'm dripping by the end of it. The last couple days have been REALLY hard to push play but I'm always happy I did. I'm hard on myself so I'd be miserable if I didn't have a good reason to skip it!

I totally understand how you feel. I star at the dvd play screen for 10 mins before pressing play!

Haha, yep! You are ME! I pace around the living room staring at it and trying to decide. =P

Ha! I spelled stare wrong. I hate when I spell words wrong!
  • joimichele
    Options
    I'm hanging in there! What the heck day are we on? I am bad at keeping track.
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    I finished L2/D2 this morning. Planks are rough since my shoulders/arms are rather weak. Hanging in though!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    LEVEL 2 DAY 8 tonight. I get to move to L3 soon. I am rather nervous. :embarassed:
  • statia152
    Options
    Getting ready to do L2 D9 (?), Getting ready for the hurricane here in Maine. The problem is that 1) I hope I still have a trailer when its over and 2) I live in outside of the cities, so I may be without power for up to 5 days! During the ice storm, we were 13 days before we got power back (in town was about a day and a half). Not only are we without power, but water as well. LOL I wonder how you log in "cleaning up yard for a hurricane" and "hording water" as exercises.

I will be writing down all the moves and the times so I will be doing the Shred without power. (there is only so much reading by candle light one can do) Irene is supposed to hit here on Sunday afternoon, so lots of preparation between now and then. So, to all those in my group, I may be several days without logging in, but know that you all give me the drive to continue. I hope everyone will be safe during this time. XOXO ~ Statia
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Statia
    WOW!! That's dedication. LOL. Hope all is well after the Hurricane. I live in Florida so I know how they are.
  • larose12
    Options
    Level 2 is no joke! We're hanging in there but it's tough!
  • summerbert
    Options
    I will be doing the last day of Level 1 today. I am doing 6 week to a 6 pack as well. I have noticed a change in my stomach and it gives me more motivation to keep going
  • statia152
    Options
    I will be doing the last day of Level 1 today. I am doing 6 week to a 6 pack as well. I have noticed a change in my stomach and it gives me more motivation to keep going

Awesome! You're 1/3 of the way done!! Keep going strong. :smile:
  • peacefrog08109
    peacefrog08109 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS again. I don't think I ever got past 14 days. What are you calorie counting this as. I think I'm over estimating and I don't want to go over my calorie counts. I work 12 hr shifts 3 days a week so I'm doing Jillian every day and my days off I'm adding Nike Fitness Training Club circuits (30 or 45 mins depending on my ambition level that day).
  • summerbert
    Options
    I am starting day 1 of level 2 today. Looking forward to it. I have been doing 6wk to a 6pk as well and that kills me too
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    hey everyone i am back from germany :D did a few days of 30DS when i was away but not as many as i would have liked but am getting back to it as of tomorow :D

how are you all doing?

xxxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    *sigh* I miss Monkey :cry:

I am back now :D hope your still doing great on the 30 DS :D
  • joimichele
    Options

Hi! I'm glad you are back. I didn't have anyone to let me know what day we were on. I am still on level 2. Hopefully, I am still on track. :smile:
  • Pidders89
    Options

Hi! I'm glad you are back. I didn't have anyone to let me know what day we were on. I am still on level 2. Hopefully, I am still on track. :smile:

hey thanks its good to be back :) unfortunatley i havent been able to do the 30 DS continuously while i was away. If i've worked it out correctly if you have done it everyday since i left you should be on L3 D2...i wish i was now haha!

xxxxxxx
  • susioryan
    susioryan Posts: 180
    Options
    Hi I am on Level 2 Day 2. I am doing it every other day and running on the other days. The planks are killing me.
    I have a question- I am 47 and pretty close to my goal weight-when did you start seeing results? I have been taking my measurements but put the scale away because I get really obsessed- but my measurements haven't really changed except that after being a D cup- I am down to a B cup. That's it. I wish my hips would respond as well as my chest. :sad:
  • statia152
    Options
    Hey everyone! Lost internet for two days and I didn't do the Shred. I'm coming down with a cold, so struggling during the cardio. I did L2 D10, but will catch up with the group in the next couple of days. Gonna grab a shower then go shopping with my daughter. Talk to ya all later. XOXO