CLOSED - Summer Biggest Loser Challenge (With Eliminations)

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I weighed in at 174.2 this morning, I can't recall if this is a gain or not it might be TOM is on the way, boo!!! Sorry I'm not sure what I've been doing the past few days, I'd swear I checked back and couldn't see any more posts, silly me, I've not been fully focused on MFP at all since that wedding I went to, it's been my birthday and then bf's birthday, and work has been beyond manic, I'd say I'm out of this challenge this week xx
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Good morning! My weight for today is 276. That is down 1 lb. from last week, but I forgot to take the picture before I ate breakfast.

Need weight in from Christie and Throttlboy.
  • Christieherron
    Options
    236 nothing this week :(
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Here is the spreadsheet for this week. Our eliminated player this week is Ilovedrinkingtea. I am sorry to let you go. It's been fun getting to know you! Let's do another challenge together! You should join the Jillian Michaels challenge that starts tomorrow. Are you interested? I'll send you the link if you are.

Week7.jpg

I think this should be the last week of our summer challenge. We are down to the final three, so I think whoever has the greatest weight loss this week should be our winner. Christie and Throttlboy, what do you think?
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Oh well sure nevermind, I think I did well to stay in as long as I did to be honest!

Best of luck to the rest of the players and maybe see you guys on another challenge soon. I would start the shred right now, but I don't have a copy, and I need to get some handweights I might try and start it at the beginning of next month.

If anyone would like to add me please do!

xx
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Oh well sure nevermind, I think I did well to stay in as long as I did to be honest!

Best of luck to the rest of the players and maybe see you guys on another challenge soon. I would start the shred right now, but I don't have a copy, and I need to get some handweights I might try and start it at the beginning of next month.

If anyone would like to add me please do!

xx
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    It's been fun doing this challenge with you, and I think you did well too. If I haven't already added you as a friend I sure will. Keep following the thread if you want to see who wins. :-)
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    I added you!!! Thanks!!!

My weight today was 173, garr, it's hovering between 171-something to 174-something for a while now. Hopefully after a week off, it'll shock my system back on track. Good luck everyone, what challenges are you guys doing this week? xx
  • Christieherron
    Options
    I have had a lot of fun on this challenge thanks for leading it Mea sorry i have been mia lately i have been so busy. im down to have this be our last week ilovedrinkingtea ill add you for sure.
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Okay, so this is the last week then. It's been fun! Let's try to make this a good one, Christie! Good luck!
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Hey, Throttlboy and Christie, I need your weigh-in! Hope you guys did great. I gained a little. 277.4
  • throttlboy
    Options
    359 this week. sorry no pic. i'm in a hurry today.
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Well, I didn't get a weigh in from Christie. However, she difinitely has the lead on total weight loss BY FAR. So, I think she's our overall winner!!! Congratulations, Christieherron! Good job!

LastWeek.jpg
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Well done Christie! xx
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hey all...I will be starting my next competition starting Wednesday, Sept 7th if anyone is interested. Here are the guidelines:

2nd Round, Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest

Losing team will eliminate one person with the lowest percentage of body weight.

The person with the highest percentage of weight loss gets an advantage for the next week. This will have some twists as the weeks go on. The advantages will include immunity; weight advantage and disadvantage, trading players. This might not be for you if your feelings get hurt easily; or, you hate losing; or, you have low self-esteem. This is supposed to be fun and good natured.

Criteria to enter:
    1) You have a digital scale
    2) You have a digital camera
    3) You can weigh in any day of the week (weekdays & weekends)

Weigh-ins:
    1) We will weigh in every Wednesday. If you fail to weigh in on Wednesday, you will be eliminated and out of the contest. If that happens, no one will be eliminated for that week.

2) If you are unable to make a weigh-in and know that you will be on vacation, please notify me at the start of the contest. I will allow a different weigh in date since I will know upfront and will allow a change. There will be no other exceptions.

3) If you would not like to be in the game anymore, do not post it on the thread. Send me an email, so that other contestants do not know and slack off. We’ll let them think someone will still be eliminated.

How to weigh-in:
    1) You would weigh in with the code work that I will post on a thread the prior night
    2) You will take a picture of the scale with your current weight, date and code word attached
    3) You will post the photo on the link I will provide for each week

Besides, the ultimate reward of a healthier, more slender body, I will mail a prize for the ultimate winner.

It would be really cool if you took a before picture. You don’t have to post now. However, if you are the winner, please post the before and after picture for us all to be jealous and admire.

You will write the code word “COMPETITON” on a piece of paper
    Place this on or around the scale
    Snap the picture of the paper and your weight

This is how to post your picture. Please do a practice one so that you are ready for the contest.

1) I use photobucket, upload the photo there
    2) copy the IMG code
    3) paste onto MFP
    4) change the capital IMG to lowercase img

If you want to quit the game, please just don't weigh in. You can either PM me – or – post on the thread when you see that most of the people have already weighed in. We want to keep the game going and the motivation up. If we know someone is quitting; then, we feel "safe" and that doesn't help us with our goals.

You have one week from tomorrow to notify me of any weeks that you may miss. I will keep track of them. I will let you know when to weigh in.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Here is the new contest I am starting on Wednesday, Sept 7th. If anyone is interested, please PM to add you to the list.

Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest

Losing team will eliminate one person with the lowest percentage of body weight.

The person with the highest percentage of weight loss gets an advantage for the next week. This will have some twists as the weeks go on. The advantages will include immunity; weight advantage and disadvantage, trading players. This might not be for you if your feelings get hurt easily; or, you hate losing; or, you have low self-esteem. This is supposed to be fun and good natured.

Criteria to enter:
    1) You have a digital scale
    2) You have a digital camera
    3) You can weigh in any day of the week (weekdays & weekends)

Weigh-ins:
    1) We will weigh in every Wednesday. If you fail to weigh in on Wednesday, you will be eliminated and out of the contest. If that happens, no one will be eliminated for that week.

2) If you are unable to make a weigh-in and know that you will be on vacation, please notify me at the start of the contest. I will allow a different weigh in date since I will know upfront and will allow a change. There will be no other exceptions.

3) If you would not like to be in the game anymore, do not post it on the thread. Send me an email, so that other contestants do not know and slack off. We’ll let them think someone will still be eliminated.

How to weigh-in:
    1) You would weigh in with the code work that I will post on a thread the prior night
    2) You will take a picture of the scale with your current weight, date and code word attached
    3) You will post the photo on the link I will provide for each week

Besides, the ultimate reward of a healthier, more slender body, I will mail a prize for the ultimate winner.

It would be really cool if you took a before picture. You don’t have to post now. However, if you are the winner, please post the before and after picture for us all to be jealous and admire.

You will write the code word “COMPETITON” on a piece of paper
    Place this on or around the scale
    Snap the picture of the paper and your weight

This is how to post your picture. Please do a practice one so that you are ready for the contest.

1) I use photobucket, upload the photo there
    2) copy the IMG code
    3) paste onto MFP
    4) change the capital IMG to lowercase img

If you want to quit the game, please just don't weigh in. You can either PM me – or – post on the thread when you see that most of the people have already weighed in. We want to keep the game going and the motivation up. If we know someone is quitting; then, we feel "safe" and that doesn't help us with our goals.

You have one week from tomorrow to notify me of any weeks that you may miss. I will keep track of them. I will let you know when to weigh in.
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    Kim, sounds like a good challenge. I'm not much for it right now. I am so darn exhausted lately I can't even think. I think I've fallen asleep at like 8:00 every night this week. Work is just exhausting right now....but, once things smooth out, I'll be more focused. Good luck to you!