Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• tashaervina
    tashaervina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ready to get back in the game and get my health together! Warm welcome to all my fellow newbies <3
  • zefc01
    zefc01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i am not new to fitness pal , but i am new at this . Good Morning . I falling and I cant get up. I need all of you'll help
  • Fhversey
    Fhversey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All. Thanks to a friend joined the community yesterday. Looking for encouragement and support, especially over the weekends. Plz feel free to add me as a freind. Cheers!
  • Miss_Krisi
    Miss_Krisi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone 🌞
    I constantly need motivation&inspiration&support&helpful tips :)
    Also, will be glad to help with my previous experience (lost 30 kilos 5 years ago; unfortunately gained half of them back afterwards...) 😮
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm back. Former 1000 day streak and member of the 100 pound club. I struggle with motivation and sticking to diets. So hoping being back will help.

The reason why I want to lose weight is not only for the health benefits and to help my liver condition, but because I've signed up to my first ever half marathon, feel free to add me on here any help and support is much appreciated
  • luketryharder
    luketryharder Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pumping the fuzz up, brain melting muscles till death >:)
  • kiaracandoit
    kiaracandoit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Kiara this is my first time downloading an app like this. I am super excited for this life changing experience and hope to stick with it. long term :)
  • redmonia86
    redmonia86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Back to the app.. have lost 5st6lb and struggling to get the last 1st3lb off so the app is now my lifeline
  • mrsdshanson6994
    mrsdshanson6994 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! This is my second attempt at using MyFitnessPal. Last time, it was a really useful tool for tracking and then life happened. It’s been 7 years of weight gain and now I am finally seeing inches drop off with the help of LifeVantage Axio and Vitality Stack. I think it’s detoxing, reducing inflammation, and hydrating at the same time. I just know I have more energy to get moving. Now, I am working on eating clean again. It’s a challenge with so many food sensitivities but I’m working thru each one. Next step is getting back to the gym. I am looking forward to a healthy living.
  • albpowers
    albpowers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Im new here and need support to continue riding my recumbent bike each day and to not snack when bored. I need to lose around 100 pounds which feels like so much it scares me.
  • kjncmom
    kjncmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I’m starting over on here, was here a couple years ago

I struggle with my weight and healthy eating daily

Not sure what I’ll find on here but am trying again
  • trailhiker67
    trailhiker67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just getting started...goal is losing weight and improving overall fitness level so I can keep up with my dog😋
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm back. Former 1000 day streak and member of the 100 pound club. I struggle with motivation and sticking to diets. So hoping being back will help.

The reason why I want to lose weight is not only for the health benefits and to help my liver condition, but because I've signed up to my first ever half marathon, feel free to add me on here any help and support is much appreciated

Currently a few days into a 60 day shred. Aiming to lose as much weight as possible in my experiement. Wish me luck
  • bonnybunny4865
    bonnybunny4865 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I started using the app 10 months ago and lost almost 6st 4 St left to go add me as a friend if u like I'm always looking for more friends
  • mrsmiller6600
    mrsmiller6600 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    good morning and thanks for welcoming me. I've tried everything (just like many of you) Looking for a fun community and to learn, and track and become a healthier version of ME
  • Djohnson1646
    Djohnson1646 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am Daniel. I am using this app under advice of a DR.. She said it will help me to track food more effectively,
  • Magdalenaroses
    Magdalenaroses Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • bennygirl1
    bennygirl1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello; my name is Jen; just signed up. I've been seeing a lot of references to MFP from a lot of different places and figured I'd check it out.
  • raeannvidal
    raeannvidal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Alex wrote: »
    Hello and welcome to the MyFitnessPal Community!

We have an enormous community of MyFitnessPal members who you can connect with, get tips from, and share experiences. Many of our users have had impressive success and have a lot of experience and wisdom to share.

We'd love you to say hello and introduce yourself. You should also check out our member's amazing success stories.

Stop by our 2019 Welcome Noobs Discussion to meet other folks who are new to the community.

We care deeply about having a community that is a safe and supportive place for our members. Please help us out by reviewing our Community Guidelines.

Community Guidelines

Forum Resources: Hope to see you in our community!

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team

We have an enormous community of MyFitnessPal members who you can connect with, get tips from, and share experiences. Many of our users have had impressive success and have a lot of experience and wisdom to share.

We'd love you to say hello and introduce yourself. You should also check out our member's amazing success stories.

Stop by our 2019 Welcome Noobs Discussion to meet other folks who are new to the community.

We care deeply about having a community that is a safe and supportive place for our members. Please help us out by reviewing our Community Guidelines.

Community Guidelines

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team

Community Guidelines

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team

Community Guidelines

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team
    Hello everyone! New here and trying to figure out this email stuff.

• raeannvidal
    raeannvidal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’m Raeann, 22 yo, in Texas. I’m just beginning my fitness journey and want to lose about 100 lbs. I’ve started eating a lot better but I struggle with finding motivation to go to the gym.