Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,579 Member
    Options
    Ppp
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,360 Member
    Options
    Did Leslie Sansone Walk Away Your Waistline DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do one segment of 10 Minute Solution Slim & Sculpt Pilates DVD then take the extremepump class

Went to WalMart, prepared dinner so I just have to microwave it then into the pool I went (isn’t that a surprise??).

Heather – 1 cup of brown rice to 1 cup of water then turn on the IP like the recipe tells you to?

Jac – welcome! Happy belated birthday

Vince just said that by Denise it’s 98 and feels like 111. She’s even hotter than we are! At least we don’t have the humidity.

Geri – I’m so sorry to hear of your husband’s diagnosis

Ev – lovely blanket

Amber – good for JR (not so good for you)

In honor of National Ice Cream day guess what Vince is having for dessert????

Lisa – at one time weren’t you on Chantrix? If so, how’s it going?

Michele in NC
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    7qsrhuf1eblc.jpeg

Souchie- Nice to have you in the right place unless you want a group with photoshop selfies of them hanging off a cliff. If I tried that I’d never climb up thanks to my gut lol 😂

All new comers -Welcome

Amber Tx
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Barbara AHMOD <3

Karen in Virginia
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    souchie wrote: »
    I’m new to this group. I was hoping to meet other ladies over 50 who have a few pounds to loose. I’ve been very diligent in the past with my diet and exercise plan and didn't loose anything! When I look at pictures of the group, I am Wondering if I am in the right place you ladies look great!

You fit right in with group! We are at various phases of weight loss and maintenance. I was down almost 60 lbs, but I gained about 5 back with my recent bout of gout. It hurt too much to go to the gym. I have a minimum of 40 more pounds to go, but I really need to dump another 60.

Welcome to the group! You’ll get to know us over time. Just let us know what name you would like to be called and maybe a general area where you are from.

Connie in KY
  • cmsavells
    Options
    TucsonJane wrote: »
    I'm 52 and just saw this group. I only really look sporadically at group posts, but I'd welcome friend requests from other ladies. I'm in Arizona, I work in a hospital lab, love tribal fusion belly dancing, have a husband, two grown kids (no grandkids), and three cats (maybe four very soon).

I started this on June 7 and I've lost 8 pounds so far. I'm motivated by a desire to have my clothes fit better, have smoother curves (as opposed to lumpy/bumpy), and have less pain in my back and knees. My tendency to obsess over numbers makes food logging an effective way to attain my goals! lol

I work in hospital lab too! Well, I did until I decide I wanted to teach in an MLT program. Congrats on the first 8 pounds and welcome to the group!!

Connie in KY
  • cmsavells
    Options
    Dear 50 and fabulous women, I am looking for a few 50 ish my fitness pal friends for shared motivation. Last summer I had surgery on both my feet (bunions ) and am now working to get back in the swing of fitness and healthy eating. My most challenging issues are: desk job, motivation, wine and time. What are yours?

Welcome aboard!! I struggle with primarily a desk job and time. I’m still raising a non-driving aged teen so I’m still playing chauffeur!!

Connie in KY
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,764 Member
    Options
    Barbara - I am so incredibly happy to see you back! There are a couple of bouncy house pics that the photographer took, I have seen them but I have promised not to share on any social media until after my daughter does, which she says is going to be tonight. I do have one from my husband's phone though I'll share it.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    d4lil60930of.jpeg
    My best friend since grade 2, my granddaughter and I. Before my fall.

• cmsavells
    Options
    I went back to the gym tonight. I couldn’t go my usual pace on the treadmill, but I gave it a good 5 minute warm up before doing some lifting. After weights I hit the recumbent bike without issue. I tried the arc trainer, and I think it will work too until the soreness and stiffness goes away!

I’m so happy to be back in the gym!!

Connie in KY
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    Kaitlyn and I took Jonah to see Toy Story 4 tonight. I don't know where the years have gone, Kaitlyn was probably 4 when I saw the first Toy Story. I babysat my cousin's kids and she bought it the day it was released to VHS for the kids to watch that day. The kids and I watched it twice, when Jonah was young it was the only movie he would watch and he still plays with his Woody and Buzz.
    It was so nice to take him and enjoy the movie with him.

Tracey in Edmonton
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,932 Member
    Options
    KJLaMore wrote: »
    Haircut: Asymetrical with an undercut with chevron design shaved into it. You know how when you go to get your hair cut, you feel pretty/beautiful? I got this cut and as soon as she gave me the undercut it was like I got an injection of "superpowers". Some cuts have made me feel pretty; this one makes me feel STRONG! I LOVE that feeling. Also, this is my first selfie ever. lol In my mind, taking a selfie is right up there with trying on bathing suits. Not my favorite thing. KJ

You look great!

• spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3