WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Caught up again. Took my puppy to the groomer for the first time and he looks beautiful. Such long eye lashes.
    Barbara - so glad you are back. You always respond to everyone in a caring way.
    Worked in my weeds this morning but stayed too long and got a headache. I hope to finish this big bed this week.
    Stay cool everyone and drink lots of water.
    SueBDew in TX

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    💪⚓💖🐝🐝
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,626 Member
    Options
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    cmq57zy7177m.jpgvlpim7aem5ar.jpg

My at home gym nice set up with a air condition garage....one over site ....it’s not baby proofed at all y when you go in JR tries to put his finger in the door 🚪 !!! I got my finger tip cut off when it slammed but got his out .Doctor thought I was stupid not to let his finger get cut off instead of mine. If looks could kill mine would have knocked him 10ft under. He smartly left the room. luckily only left a faint scar near the top of my finger where the part that fell off regrew. Our family rule now is to go into the garage 1.someone watches JR if he doesn’t cry the person free !! Wheeeee 2. One person holds JR when groceries come in (that’s when it happened we used to come in through the garage) 3. To be in the garage with JR 2 people to catch him before he grabs anything all over! Trued lifting weights in the house the small one recently well he picked a tiny one chunked it!!! My poor tile floor! Luckily the 5lb weight got that floor good! We cover it with padding y rugs now. The garage where gardening tools to tiki lighter fluid is.
    1ecca6l9h08g.jpgx6nqxfp2s2wz.jpg

My Daughter was the sit next to you while you exercised could use her as a weight even. JR too heavy to lift without hurting something y well not a good exercise buddy unless you walk in a circle ⭕️ jumping over him y his obstacle course. She also was like a little duck 🦆 following right behind any where you go.JR darts at traffic yelling CAR!!! Shows you 1st kid y last are never alike.

Another exercise I do with him is play soccer ⚽️ he loves soccer 🥅

Amber Tx

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,244 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,962 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am new to MFP today.
    Looking for some motivation & saw this thread. I'm early 50s & now struggling to loose weight which crept on over last 2.5 years despite not being 'that' bad. Definitely need encouragement from those who "get it". I want to loose about 3-4stone!
    Thanks.

:) This is a great place to get motivation. I read this thread every morning while I eat my breakfast so I have encouraging thoughts as I leave the house to walk my dogs. I hope you will keep coming back.

<3 Barbie from NW WA
  • pipcd34
    Options
    k1kg5xhyfi15.jpeg
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    go7glq71fa5e.jpeg
    owbpdb30zbro.jpeg
    1ue7wpv7edb9.jpeg
    u19i1096haje.jpeg

W2G Pip!!!

Barbie NW- True Lol in the mean time he has decided the stupid fence post by the door is something to push things y himself through. Sigh* tired of unsticking stuff today. Putting a tent in front of it to discourage his new found habit. He’s also blocking the door with balls ⚽️ so Daddy can’t leave when he did go to work JR put more to keep me in.He found time to block my walking path so obstacle course time lol
    kfrjpevcqsx5.jpgpzcr9uiybc5c.jpg

My weight going down but finally all my measurements did too! Not by a lot but I’ll take every inch it gives!

Amber Tx
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Kelly I'm so very glad glad you had a day of laughter and fun with other adults. You are totally AWESOME <3

Janetr OKC
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    kelly sounds like you had great fun! Loved hearing about the food and activities, especially the morning coffee in the balcony—my kind of fun ;)

NYKAREN
  • pipcd34
    Options
    stats for the day:

day 3, no gym workout-

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.23min, 12.6amph, 131mhr, 1.55mi= 72c
    apple watch- 60c
    bike ride gym 2 sumn station- 50.26min, 14amph, 144mhr, 11.80mi= 514c
    apple watch- 442c
    jog station 2 wrk- 4.57min, 149mhr, 9.48min mi, .50mi= 63c
    apple watch- 56c