Never got one. FOMO

dsc_00551-e1322413812846.jpg
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    really need a version of this thread told from the guy's perspective about women imo

ERW8pMe.gif

I'm curious to know how it would be called.

I feel like the angle would really define the title.

1) A guy's perspective as to the WHY after sending one? I dunno this one, which I guess is *probably* a good thing even if I feel like I'm not participating in ye olde internet traditions
    2) A guy's perspective when receiving an unsolicited pic of a woman? Lemme hazard a guess--"lol bro best day ever"
    3) A guy's perspective when receiving an unsolicited pic of a man? Lemme hazard a guess--"silence"

1) idk she should always be the first to send something. and she wouldn't do that if she wasn't interested. after she initiates its okay though. just gotta choose your moment. like when she's out grocery shopping or at the library.
    2) "lol" and then send your bitmoji with the big eyes. unless she's in her twenties don't use bitmojis at all unless you want her to call you old
    3) "cool story bro"

Women do that?

I was wondering the same thing.

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I have 2 strategies for dealing with this that I use if the dude is sending me that kind of pic way too soon, especially if I’m not sure I even like him like that.

1.) I send him a random D pic back so he can see what it feels like. No man wants to see that.

2.) I tell him he just doesn’t measure up so he can be in the just friends zone.

Trust me, these strategies work and will deter them from doing it again.

😁

I wouldn’t do this to someone I actually liked though. 😇

OR... if you get one. You can always reply by asking him if he names it after a computer company. Then he'll be all confused and say what??? Then you tell him "Microsoft"

OR... send them my way

Nice.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Write back "Hey, I didn't know you have a gerbil! Wook how widdle that is!" 😅
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    With a boyfriend named peter, I have to say, I am very offended. On his behalf. Yours truely, Peters girlfriend.
    5crl2eov4s4z.gif

Tell Peter to stay out of our dms 😂
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I was just reminded that I did once send an unsolicited peter pic. In my defense, it was the best way to display the jewelry.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I just laugh it off but I don’t know why they feel the need to send them without even saying hi first 😂 I feel like most guys take that one picture they’re proud of whether it be the lighting or the way it’s sitting or whatever and they keep it on their phone or laptop to send to numerous women over the years. I get that some men do it because they’re lonely or whatever but heck I’m lonely as hell and I don’t go around sending photos of Franny.

Mine is named Princess Grace
  • sheloves89
    sheloves89 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Can one get the gross medical stories without the pics, or are those a requirement? Asking for a...friend

A morbid friend

I will always prefer to share the stories without the pics. :D:D

I have some good ones!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I just laugh it off but I don’t know why they feel the need to send them without even saying hi first 😂 I feel like most guys take that one picture they’re proud of whether it be the lighting or the way it’s sitting or whatever and they keep it on their phone or laptop to send to numerous women over the years. I get that some men do it because they’re lonely or whatever but heck I’m lonely as hell and I don’t go around sending photos of Franny.

I always put a “hello” *after* the pic! I guess I never realized that could come off as rude. Hey tho, live and learn! I’m taking notes in this thread
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

no girl would ever do this either.

at all.

i am 100% sure
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    sheloves89 wrote: »
    Can one get the gross medical stories without the pics, or are those a requirement? Asking for a...friend

A morbid friend

I will always prefer to share the stories without the pics. :D:D

I have some good ones!

I'm lookin around for something to inspire a horror story, so I am ready for picless-stories of morbidity whenever
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

no girl would ever do this either.

at all.

i am 100% sure

Well actually I-

oh. oh, you’re being sarcastic. Never mind
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    the law says it’s illegal to send any pic with “intimate parts” exposed without “consent”. They didn’t bother defining intimate parts or consent so we get to spend some tax money on frivolous lawsuits to hash that all out later. as far i can tell, youre still free to send pics of literally anything as long as it’s not human anatomy (breastfeeding? NO tentacle anime pron? YES)
    anyways more freedom stripped away bc people cant be bothered to learn how to turn off “discoverable” on their iPhones jmo

because of the new law im reverting to stick figure drawings
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Peters Magical Cave!
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    I wish I had this thread years ago. So many harsh life lessons could have been avoided