When Peter shows up uninvited

Options

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I also think its hard to send those kind of pics on MFP....no? Dont you usually need Instagram, or Snapchat or something like that? I dont have any other social media other than here. Anytime i have been asked to send such a pic its because they gave me another way to send it.....or i simply said no i cant.

Usually, it is done through normal texts. Using Apps is newer and more cloak n dagger, which allows for secretive license.

so, the cool thing about snapchat is that you can set a timer on the pic so it disappears quickly making it harder to screenshot AND you are alerted if a screenshot is taken. Of course there are workarounds.

Instagram autodeletes photos taken in app but not ones that are attached. I don’t know much about the different settings because ive never really played with them.

But yes, if there is trust and/or you don’t mind your photos being saved, text works fine.

Am not on those Apps, so reading this is " new information. " Am off market for casual cavorting, so this new tech with their convenient lures are newsy news to me. Interesting indeed.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I also think its hard to send those kind of pics on MFP....no? Dont you usually need Instagram, or Snapchat or something like that? I dont have any other social media other than here. Anytime i have been asked to send such a pic its because they gave me another way to send it.....or i simply said no i cant.

Usually, it is done through normal texts. Using Apps is newer and more cloak n dagger, which allows for secretive license.

You just made sexting and nudes sound waaaaaaay more intriguing than it actually (usually) is. :laugh:

:laugh:
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options

You just made sexting and nudes sound waaaaaaay more intriguing than it actually (usually) is. :laugh:

:laugh:

"Casual cavorting"😂

I need to add this phrase to my vocabulary and use it regularly.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Let's say Richard shows up instead of Peter. Whattaya do then?

don’t be a dick 🤡

eta: sorry, forgot richard has no sense of humor ❤️

Strong disagree. Dated a Richard, once. In all meanings of the name. :laugh:
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Wow
    I missed so much, yet perhaps none at all
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Wow

i hugged before the edit, judgey mcjudger
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I counter by choosing a larger peter from my inventory of received peter pics and sending that back to him. Usually gets rid of them pretty quick.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Wow

i hugged before the edit, judgey mcjudger

No judgement
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    D pics are boring to me. I'd rather have the whole nudes and only solicited. I was only impressed once by a pic and the guy's thingymcboober was just particularly pretty.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    D pics are boring to me. I'd rather have the whole nudes and only solicited. I was only impressed once by a pic and the guy's thingymcboober was just particularly pretty.

a nice color, especially straight, or what?
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options

they should at least put some effort into it. Perhaps a d pic montage set to the theme of star wars music.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

they should at least put some effort into it. Perhaps a d pic montage set to the theme of star wars music.

A good one doesn’t need all the extras. Lol
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

challenge accepted!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Sometimes they’re just really handsome, in a princely way

Although i kinda prefer ruggedly handsome myself
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

i have nothing appropriate to share in this forum 😆
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

i have nothing appropriate to share in this forum 😆

You can share your inappropriate thoughts with me. 😇

• mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options

Like, nothing weird going on and an even complexion. Smooth.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Like, nothing weird going on and an even complexion. Smooth.

i saw one of those once!