The Bad Advice Thread

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    She already knows that she's not nearly as hot as her sister; its okay to frequently remind her of this.

She'll just appreciate that you're thinking of her family.

Also, she'll be thrilled if you hit on her mum, her aunt and 2 sisters.. keep it all in the family.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    She already knows that she's not nearly as hot as her sister; its okay to frequently remind her of this.

Also, she'll be thrilled if you hit on her mum, her aunt and 2 sisters.. keep it all in the family.

Right?

I mean, seriously...... if you don't ask, the answer is 'no' .
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Right?

I mean, seriously...... if you don't ask, the answer is 'no' .

Exactly.. and poor old, old aunty Bessie will be especially appreciative 😁
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    When you're at the checkout line and they ask you if you've found everything, just say Why? Are you hiding the good stuff from me?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    Speaking of breakfast in bed. Famous advice of Micheal Scott:

So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill, I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day.

Try it!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Don't give UP on your dreams, keep on sleeping.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    If you find yourself comforting someone after a traumatic event try to leave them on an up with a comment like "Cool story Bro!"
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Instead of saying “I love you” try “it’s been nice knowing you”....I love you is waaaay overused.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You should invite that stranger in that’s staring at you with binoculars from the tree outside your house.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    You should invite that stranger in that’s staring at you with binoculars from the tree outside your house.

Done and done! This is great!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    It’s a good idea to time yourself while having sex. You need to log that *kitten*! He/she will be impressed each time you check your watch.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    don't be afraid to tell her what a good "friend" you consider her. maybe throw in a "bestie" in your conversation every once in a while to remind her.

Son of a *kitten*!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Always *kitten* with Vick's vapo rub or icy hot.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and just dump a bunch of hydrogen peroxide on that deep cut. Who needs soap and water? All that bubbling IS the peroxide “killing the infection” rather than just the peroxide reacting with the catalase. If the cut still gets infected, it’s probably not because you didn’t wash it properly and left dirt and debris in the cut but because you only poured on half a bottle of peroxide instead of the whole bottle.