What's on your mind?

Replies

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Peach cobbler

I like BlackBerry myself. With a scoop of Breyers Vanilla Bean. Great for the soul.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Every little sound in the office is driving me crazy today. I can hear my co-worker sucking on a piece of candy, when she gulps her water, rubs her sandpapers hands together because she's cold and I can especially hear when she talks to herself and laughs at her emails.

Seriously STFU Linda >:)

k2hjqkq9pm5e.jpg
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I will embrace my title of “unpopular and still here”

Maybe we can form a private group!

I’m ok in public, better in PM, but absolutely horrid in private groups.

Just terrible.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    *kitten* i need to decorate for xmas

I was thinking about that today too.... course I'll do that all month but hey...it's a start right🤷🏻‍♀️😉

Ps...how's your little girl feeling??💖💖🤗
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,562 Member

I was gonna say you got time...but *kitten* it - get decorating and max out that Christmas season!

Oh, and don't forget to make those little Christmas tree pizzas - may steal this idea!
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Had an old crown break and went to the Dentist to have it fixed; New crown is needed so they had to remove what was there and prepare for the new crown and I asked to have it done without anesthesia. 90 minutes of work, through which the Dentist kept asking me if I wanted anesthesia, and he wants to talk to me about my lack of wanting pain meds when I go back in a couple weeks. I wish I had a sarcastic retort for him.

Ouch! Why no anesthesia?
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member

I was thinking about that today too.... course I'll do that all month but hey...it's a start right🤷🏻‍♀️😉

Ps...how's your little girl feeling??💖💖🤗

she turned a corner today so i’m hopeful that wicked fever burned up the bugs a lil bit. still snotty/cough but not like scary lethargic kwim? thanks for asking 💛
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I was gonna say you got time...but *kitten* it - get decorating and max out that Christmas season!

Oh, and don't forget to make those little Christmas tree pizzas - may steal this idea!

i like to skip over thanksgiving mostly and really stretch the *kitten* out of xmas

Yay!! Well....at turn the corner...good job mama!🤗🤘
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Had an old crown break and went to the Dentist to have it fixed; New crown is needed so they had to remove what was there and prepare for the new crown and I asked to have it done without anesthesia. 90 minutes of work, through which the Dentist kept asking me if I wanted anesthesia, and he wants to talk to me about my lack of wanting pain meds when I go back in a couple weeks. I wish I had a sarcastic retort for him.

Don’t take pain meds!
    Why aren’t you taking pain meds?

Geez..........
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member

Just wear a Chuck Norris T-shirt

I second this
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Back at work after a week of being off. I just want to cry.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,769 Member
    I will embrace my title of “unpopular and still here”

Maybe we can form a private group!

Room for me?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,624 Member
    I will embrace my title of “likable and popular”

FIFY :*

• CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    edited November 2019
    I have a shopping problem
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,624 Member

Teeth are over rated, go without.😁 1fzoe78jeqas.jpg