Women 200lb+, Let's Make No Excuses This November!!!

Options

Replies

• johnava0484
    johnava0484 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Height 5' 4"
    SW: 216.8 (10/10/2019)
    CW:adding in on 1st
    11/8:
    11/15:
    11/22:
    11/30:
    Nov Goal: 206
    GW: 150

Nov Goals:
    1m plank
    15m elliptical sessions (currently 9m)

I love your minute plank goal!
  • johnava0484
    johnava0484 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Ok, this is it.

5'6"
    SW: 272
    CW: 214 lbs

Goals:
    - 207 by the end of November.
    - Do one pushup. Because I can't right now.
    - Drink water (I don't, it's a problem.)
    - Rock a super sexy dress at the party on the 29th.

I really, really want 200 by the end of the year. I want to hit New Year's Resolution Day with a smug sense of self satisfaction that I actually DID the thing despite assurances I would fail.

I mean, I'll have that anyway, but I'll be even more smug at 200. SO SMUG.

You got this! That 200 is right around the corner!
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    SW:270
    CW:260
    GOAL: 160
    November goal eat healthy, exercise, lose more 15lb
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,273 Member
    Options
    @aliciapo0116 good job negotiating eating wisely on a trip, like the recipe

@amlundie looks like a good week

@shardust I am the same about not having the same dinner everyday, yay hike #34!

@bluffgirl67 Remember to take care of yourself while being the caregiver for a parent. One day won’t hurt though. I am lucky to have most of my siblings to share the caregiving when needed but there have been times when it was hard to take care of myself. I am sorry there wasn’t better news this week. My Mother has cancer but it is slow and they seem to have got it stable. However it is other health issues that are more of concern.

@Terytha progress all the way around!

@gonna_reach_the_goal33 when I lost 40 pounds the 1st 20 came off slowly by eating too little. Then I couldn’t lose anymore no matter what I did. Exercise more, eat less etc change up my exercise. It turned out I wasn’t eating enough and had to go to maintenance for 2 weeks and reset my dieting then I started losing and then lost the next 20 lbs with a more modest deficit. I do not know enough though to know what is happening with you but boy did I get frustrated when I was doing everything ‘right’ and it wasn’t coming off. I now eat calories between my BMR and TDEE and find that what I eat is important as well. However I think when I was younger that last aspect wasn’t as key to weight loss as it is now for me.

@shoreine yes I am up today due to eating out at the end of the week and think it is the salt too.

@CLAWSMITH I was doing better getting to bed until later in the week. Important goal

@clkops looking forward to seeing how it is going

@torihudson6 hope this semester goes well and school and exercising go well together when you figure out how to fit it in. That is great that you are turning to exercise to relieve stress.

@mmccloy12 great job drinking the water. I am impressed.

@mmdeveau thanks, breakfasts are one of the areas I need to tweek

@stefsc these kind of progress indications you are describing are much more real than weight, kee u the good work
    • 6000 steps on non Aquafit days or take a walk this week, I go to aquafit 3 days a week I went from 3 days a week to 5 days of exercise this week after trying to do this all year
    • Log meals daily I have been logging consistently daily early in the week but not so good at the end
    • Record weight daily Did better here
    • Chart stats weekly I need to do this today
    • Log exercise yes
    • Water 5+ cups close but room for improvement
    • Blog or post weekly to track progress I got on here more earlier in the week but as you can see above had a lot to catch up with today when I opened up this thread.

Well the busy week got the better of me by the end, but I think I will see some progress by the end of the week end. I definitely made progress with many of my goals due to my efforts last weekend and the first of the week.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    @HurleyHurley Great job! That's a huge achievement. And I love your belt system. :)
  • Tarzan37
    Tarzan37 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    @HurleyHurley Congratulations! You're doing a great job - very inspiring!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    @HurleyHurley congratulations! You are doing amazing! Love your rewards.