What did you have for breakfast this morning? 🍳🍊🍽

Replies

• GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    The usual: oatmeal with 6 raisins, 1 tsp. of brown sugar, cinnamon, 2 chopped walnuts. Also coffee
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Zoats with melted cheddar, salt, and pepper
  • khristiana
    khristiana Posts: 131 Member
    Overnight Oats: 1/2 cup quick oats, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/3 cup frozen blueberries and 1 tsp agave!
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,261 Member
    I usually have the same thing every day: hash brown or red potato , egg makers or real sunny side up egg, either ham, bacon or turkey sausage, coffee with cashew milk & green juice around 400 cal. I usually have small snack before dinner, then have a larger dinner
  • mikebxb
    mikebxb Posts: 138 Member
    I'm eating healthier. I drink GC Control Shakes with water cranberry juice and raw kale for brkfst's. Minimizing my bread/tortilla or replacing with lettuce wrap. But the pounds aren't just flying off seem to stuck in the 220 range..
  • 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    A boatload of sauteed spinach mixed with leftover quinoa, black beans and nutritional yeast (moistened with a bit of veggie broth). I almost always eat spinach for breakfast.
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    OldHobo wrote: »
    Oats and eggs.

900cal for breakfast? Jebus... looks good but.... What about the rest of the day?

:D
    Had a 600 calorie salad for dinner and ended with a 600+ deficit. Not a normal day but not bad nutritionally.
    zsen3d41x3sx.jpg
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Scramble (2 eggs) with crisped up Yukon gold potatoes, onions, mushrooms, green bell pepper and jarlsberg cheese.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2019
    Whole Foods blueberry chicken sausage dipped in sugar free syrup. Egg whites scrambled with onion, broccoli, garlic, Italian seasoning, tomatoes, with lots of hot sauce.
  • Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    I’m currently loving these Greek yogurts with a teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs on top. Sometimes I will even add a quick squirt of Reddi Whip. High protein and low calorie, yet they taste just like dessert. Today I had the lemon, but my favorite is the seasonal pumpkin which does taste just like the pie. I also had a banana, and a zero calorie Monster instead of my usual coffee.
    sb6mih05vmlk.jpeg
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    A Thomas’s Everything Bagel Thin with 1 Tbsp onion chive cream cheese. Black coffee.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Blue Green Algae shake with avocado, maca and a ton of 🥬 greens!

85w593emi01m.jpeg
  • mikebxb
    mikebxb Posts: 138 Member
    fo8lx2uzw9qq.png
  • Madamesmith
    Madamesmith Posts: 9 Member
    Asparagus and baby pea frittata, roasted tomatoes and eggplant, and a piece of whole grain bread smeared with yeast extract. A perfect Saturday morning breakfast.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Cup of coffee, 1tbs coconut creamer, 1 dark chocolate Oreo, and a fruit slush made with froz fruit(mixed berries, 2 peach slices, one grapefruit slice) water, and a tsp of Vitamineral Green. I didn't have much of an appetite.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,363 Member
    2 percent fage, frozen blueberries, half scoop of protein powder and half serving of agave

Fage 2% is the BEST greek yogurt on the market.

I counter that Fage 5% is better (my preference) but that Fage 2%
    is the best reduced-fat Greek yogurt I have readily available via the supermarket chains where I live.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    Cora0477 wrote: »
    I’m currently loving these Greek yogurts with a teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs on top. Sometimes I will even add a quick squirt of Reddi Whip. High protein and low calorie, yet they taste just like dessert. Today I had the lemon, but my favorite is the seasonal pumpkin which does taste just like the pie. I also had a banana, and a zero calorie Monster instead of my usual coffee.
    sb6mih05vmlk.jpeg

My kids eat these yogurts (well predominantly the strawberry, lemon and some key lime and vanilla) with about 1-2 tbsp of protein granola on top
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,473 Member
    2 percent fage, frozen blueberries, half scoop of protein powder and half serving of agave

Fage 2% is the BEST greek yogurt on the market.

Yes! I eat the 0% a lot but the 2% is so creamy for not many more calories.

I tried eating 0% for less calories but found it's more sour. The 2% is worth the extra calories to me! My favorite current dessert is cooked apples and pears with 2% Fage, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    I didn't break my fast until 3pm, so 12 Oz of Petite Tenderloin medallions, medium rare and Brussel sprouts mushroom au gratin (which my 14yo went back for seconds off, lol)
  • Madamesmith
    Madamesmith Posts: 9 Member
    Clean-the-fridge chickpea flour frittata, containing beet greens, zucchini, red capsicum and basil leaves, accompanied by roasted tomatoes and eggplant, a couple of chunks of baked kumara and 40g of avocado.