What did you have for breakfast this morning? 🍳🍊🍽

Replies

• sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    I had an orange creamsicle yoplait!
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,365 Member
    A giant mess of a plate with a packet of frozen cauliflower rice with mushrooms and asparagus bits in it, about 5oz of chicken breast, Parmesan cheese and Italian 5 cheese blend shredded cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
  • audreys03
    audreys03 Posts: 56 Member
    I had the same thing I always have, tea with a scoop of protein powder and a scoop of fiber. I have a hard time eating in the mornings, but I never skip my tea.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Egg white 'pancake'- egg whites/chia and flax seed/coconut flour/protein powder/cinnamon/pumpkin puree/baking powder

Add a side of steamed cauliflower and assorted mushrooms

Espresso
  • alexv8719
    alexv8719 Posts: 21 Member
    Breakfast burrito πŸ˜ƒ
    1 whole wheat tortilla
    1 egg
    3 T. Egg whites
    1/4 c. Sharp cheddar
    1/2 c. Broccoli
  • Oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon:)
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    I had Scrapple (2 ounces), one egg and orange juice (8 ounces). I grew up on the east coast in Delaware and absolutely love Scrapple. I have also fallen in love with Natalie’s Orchid Island Pasteurized orange juice!
  • joyce_ortiz2015
    joyce_ortiz2015 Posts: 2 Member
    I had a Protein Shake and Almonds at first. I always eat early.
  • PrismaticPhoenix
    PrismaticPhoenix Posts: 65 Member
    My version of the online recipe "Greek Inspired Spinach and Feta Breakfast Wrap"
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I had Scrapple (2 ounces), one egg and orange juice (8 ounces). I grew up on the east coast in Delaware and absolutely love Scrapple. I have also fallen in love with Natalie’s Orchid Island Pasteurized orange juice!

Wait do you mix the egg with orange juice and scramble it together? Or do you mean separately?
  • BrownSugar174

Wait do you mix the egg with orange juice and scramble it together? Or do you mean separately?

NoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! Separately. Your too funny!
  • mindovermiles
    mindovermiles Posts: 2 Member
    Glutino english muffin with avocado
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Regular oatmeal with peanut butter & strawberry jam. Coffee.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

NoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! Separately. Your too funny!

Ohhhhhhh, got it. I even googled it to try to see! I was so sure there was some egg & OJ mixed together scramble that I never heard of and was missing out on LOL. :D
  • helpfit1002
    helpfit1002 Posts: 16 Member
    Couple of eggs, tried to drain some of the white. Some thick bacon I cooked yesterday and had in the fridge. Some veggie, not sure what it is called, but it was leafy and had purplish water come out when I cooked it with garlic. I scooped on a tbsp of mayonaise and I had a teaspoon of Coconut oil.
  • BrownSugar174
    My oatmeal extravaganza! Oatmeal, Oatly Milk, Chia Seeds and Peanut Butter!
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 526 Member
    One extra large Eggland's Best egg, one Thomas' Multigrain Light muffin, 1/2 T of Land O Lakes whipped butter... and 21oz of blueberry black tea made with loose leaf tea leaves. Yeah, my urologist is gonna scream about that part of it, I have stones... but hey, it's a quality of life issue! ;)
  • margaretlondon87
    margaretlondon87 Posts: 22 Member
    I'm not much of a breakfast person but have to eat protein and bit of fat with my medication. Had 4 shots of espresso with atkins chocolate shake and dark roast coffee with a splash of cream.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Scrambled eggs topped with salsa cheddar cheese and light sour cream. Cup of coffee and a cup of cinnamon tea.