What We're Eating

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Alfredo mac and cheese containing balsamic chicken, mushroom, red pepper, broccoli, cilantro, green onion, and parmesan
    Snacks: Cookies. So many leftover cookies.
    Dinner: Cajun shrimp and sausage skillet with red pepper, zucchini, and yellow squash.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    McDonalds oatmeal diet coke and small coffee for breakfast..lunch will be two slices lou malnati's bbq pizza with some salad..after that not sure...
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Today:
    Breakfast - toaster waffle with sugar free syrup, fried egg, coffee

Lunch - General Tso chicken with 1/3 serving steamed rice, crab rangoon, diet soda.

Snacks - Italian nougat, 1 piece of peanut butter fudge, several assorted cookies, coffee & tea.

Dinner - vegetarian meatball sub w/ marinara.

Tomorrow:
    Breakfast #1 - maple Greek yogurt with chopped walnuts, coffee.

Brunch/Lunch Meal - English muffin w/ lemon curd, 2 egg omelet with a ton of veggies. Sliced oranges, fresh pineapple & blueberries. More coffee.

Dinner - probably a salad or wrap of some kind, and Italian nougat after.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,365 Member
    Breakfast: 2 sausage balls, sugar free Cinnamon Dolce latte
    Lunch: veggies and helluva Good Onion dip, kielbasa, summer sausage and cheese, deviled eggs
    Afternoon snack: 2 cups of coffee with Bailey's
    Dinner: Smoked turkey (thigh), mashed potatoes, carrot and rutabaga mash, green beans and mushrooms, sage and onion stuffing, gravy, half a bottle of sauvignon blanc
    Desert: slice of homemade lemon meringue pie, the other half of the bottle of wine
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Coffee vanilla yogurt with strawberries and granola..lunch at a restaurant and dinner will be some type of dessert with coffee
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Breakfast- triple shot toffee but almond milk latte

Lunch- large vegetable & fruit smoothie

Dinner- potato/cheese pierogies, air fried peri peri sauce wings, salad

Snack- chocolate chip cookie, coffee w/cream
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Breakfast: vanilla protein Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Never Any! Italian chicken sausage with roasted potatoes, bell peppers & onions
    Afternoon snack: string cheese
    Dinner: spaghetti with homemade meatballs, side salad & a piece of garlic bread
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: chocolate chia pudding, coffee.

Lunch: egg salad on hoagie roll, baby carrots, smoothie made with almond milk, hemp protein, 1 banana & blueberries.

Dinner: edamame, zucchini, carrot & onion stir fry over brown rice. Whole orange.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Yesterday:

Breakfast:
    cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    cup of dandelion root tea

Dinner:
    roasted corned beef brisket, roasted carrots & potatoes, cabbage, can of gingerale

Dessert and/or late night snack
    slice of plain cheesecake w/fresh blueberries & cup of coffee w/cream
    2 naval oranges

Today:
    Breakfast:
    homemade blueberry pancake, syrup, egg over medium/hard, 4 pieces of thick bacon, apple/cranberry juice

Lunch:
    cup of milk oolong tea, cup of emperor puh erh tea

Dinner:
    roasted corned beef brisket, roasted carrots & red potatoes, cabbage, can of gingerale

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    Slice of lemon poundcake w/coffee and cream
    black olives and two wedges of laughing cow cheese
  • Lattesweet
    Breakfast- iced almond milk latte

Lunch- protein waffles w/ butter, maple syrup, blueberries

Dinner- leftover chicken wings, 1/2 baked salmon, salad, 2 scallion pancakes

Snack- dark chocolate mint squares

• DarrenGreens10
    DarrenGreens10 Posts: 30 Member
    Chocolate crisps
  • rainingribbons
    Yesterday:
    Breakfast: 2 Coffees with creamer, homemade cinnamon roll
    Lunch: Biscuits and gravy made with deer sausage
    Dessert: Large slice of black Forest cake
    Dinner: German beef pot roast, spatzel, braised red cabbage, green beans, 2 glasses German wine. (Christmas at my cousin's, they do "Christmas around the world" and this year was Germany)
    Snack: Shot amounts of 5 different types of German beer

Today:
    Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 slices of bacon, 1 slice of toast, and two coffees with creamer
    Lunch: Small slice of black forest cake
    Snack: 2 slices homemade deer jerky
    Dinner: Uncertain, traveling home from Christmas at my cousin's so we'll probably stop and get something. Currently feeling Italian, Sushi, or seafood, so.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: fried egg with tomatillo salsa, toast with lemon curd, coffee

Lunch: English muffin mini pizzas with homemade marinara, green olives, mushrooms & onions

Dinner: black beans, coconut rice & fresh pineapple garnished with cilantro (large serving)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    cup of emperor puh erh tea

Lunch:
    cup of dandelion root tea, cup of milk oolong tea

Dinner:
    Swedish meatballs & ligonberry jelly, garlic mashed potatoes w/gravy, T.J.'s 100% cherry juice to drink

Dessert:
    large slice of lemon poundcake, coffee w/cream
    2 naval oranges, cherry & lime jello, 2 wedges of laughing cow cheese wedges
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast: fried egg with tomatillo salsa, toast with lemon curd, coffee

Lunch: English muffin mini pizzas with homemade marinara, green olives, mushrooms & onions

Dinner: black beans, coconut rice & fresh pineapple garnished with cilantro (large serving)

You're entire day looks terrific, but your dinner----YUM, so ultra YUM!
  • seltzermint555
    edited December 2019
    Yesterday:
    Breakfast - coconut Greek yogurt, coffee
    Lunch - small roasted pork banh mi, 1 shrimp summer roll w/ peanut sauce
    Midday Snack - peppermint mocha with skim milk, no whip
    Early Dinner - chicken spinach breakfast wrap from Tropical Smoothie & kid size chocolate banana smoothie
    PM Snack - a "light" frozen entree, salisbury steak & mashed potatoes for 180 cal. Kind of gross actually but I was craving something along those lines and it satisfied my craving. :D

Today

Breakfast - oatmeal with peanut butter & strawberry jam, coffee
    Lunch - Sriracha mac n' cheese made with wheat rotini and nutritional yeast, green onions on top, and a whole orange
    Dinner - vegetarian Italian sausages (2), 2 types of squash pan-roasted, and a chopped salad kit with chipotle dressing.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited December 2019
    Yesterday:
    Breakfast:
    cup of dandelion root tea

Lunch:
    1/2 Whopper w/cheese, 1/2 large fries, 1/2 order of onion rings, 1/2 large sprite

Dinner:
    1/2 Whopper w/cheese, 1/2 large fries, 1/2 order of onion rings, 1/2 large sprite

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    slice of lemon pound cake w/coffee and cream
    2 naval oranges, black olives and 2 laughing cow cheese wedges

Today:
    Breakfast:
    cup of milk oolong tea, cup of emperor puh erh tea

Lunch:
    5 pieces of thick bacon, 2 eggs over medium hard, jasmine rice, glass of T.J.'s 100% cherry juice

Dinner:
    Ethiopian food: Chicken sambusa, beets, cabbage and carrots, yellow split peas, collard greens, salad(iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, hot peppers), 2 different styled lentils, eggplant dish, chicken doro wat (a super spicy chicken and hard boiled eggs strange and DELICIOUS dish) ALL eaten with their sponge bread called injera, can of ginger-ale to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack
    :
    slice of plain cheesecake w/fresh raspberries and blueberries, cup of coffee w/cream, maybe some sunflower seeds (in the shell) and a couple of naval oranges.

• rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, few pieces of leftover chicken tandoori, curried chickpeas, naan, and veggie samosa
    Snack: Probably a protein shake made from almond milk, greek yogurt, banana, and chocolate protein powder
    Dinner: Probably leftover potato leek soup and 2 veggie sausages
    Snack: Cup of herbal tea
  • Lattesweet
    Breakfast- iced almond milk latte

Lunch- eggs, turkey bacon, chocolate babka

Snack- cheese puffs, green smoothie, mocha latte

Dinner- Amy’s frozen cheese pizza

• laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Breakfast: didn't have

Lunch: Two slices of pizza from local pizza place, with garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes. Also a Coke Zero.

Snack: Dunkin Donuts unsweetened iced tea

Dinner: A salad consisting of: one garlic and herb tuna packet, spinach, arugula, tomato, orange bell pepper, nutritional yeast. Some brown rice with Earth Balance, sage, and rosemary. Also a mug of unsweetened hemp milk, and some blueberries. And my vitamin D3 supplement.

Dessert: Some Ritter Sport chocolate (milk chocolate with cornflakes and dark chocolate with hazelnuts), a Ferrero Rocher, and a mug of jasmine green tea.