Cathe Fans Part 5

Replies

• StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,757 Member
    Hi Ladies! Hope you enjoyed the weekend. Ours was pretty quiet but good. DH worked on Saturday so I used the day to do some cleaning, bake banana bread, finish a book..... :) . Yesterday we had sunshine and warm weather so we did a lot of running around. While my arm is getting better, I am not quite up for golfing yet, which is a shame because it was such a beautiful day. But I am extra inspired to get better today because DH and I always ‘bet’ on the football playoffs and the Super Bowl....and I won (along with KC, of course). And what I won is a new set of golf clubs!! :) Hopefully we can find some I like here in Huntsville but, if not, DH and I are going to Florida next month and I know I will be able to find some there. So my arm just has to get better now! :D

For workouts, on Saturday I did a 20 minute ‘feel good’ ride with Peloton into 20 minutes of Restorative Yoga with Kristin KcGee. Yesterday was STS Disc 23/Legs followed by a 45 minute HiiT and Hills ride from Peloton. And today was Cathe’s Body Max 2 Scrambled Eggs premix and core. Like I said, the arm is definitely getting better now. I barely felt anything this morning when I got up, which was wonderful! But I am still not going to push it because I do want to get get all healed up.

Erika, congratulations on the continued weight loss. It really sounds like you have found a formula that works for your body. I am glad to hear your DS is doing okay. I am sure the final okay from the doctor on his heart will be a relief still, but seeing how he is responding to therapy must make you feel good. I agree about the body being a very funny thing. When I tore my calf muscle last year, I never would have guessed that was the issue because when it snapped, I felt it in my shin. And then the pain settled into my knee (because the tear caused a baker’s cyst to form there). Once I learned it was the calf, it was so much easier to rehab because I had been focusing on the wrong body part! I definitely wish I knew more about anatomy sometimes, especially about muscles, tendons and ligaments. Too bad I had absolutely no interest in that when I was in school. :#

Thelma, great workouts! Glad you enjoyed your weekend. It is so nice to have had sunshine yesterday and today after all the gloomy weather. But while we are staying warm, the next few days look to be nothing but rain. Glad to hear your back is doing better. Like I said above, my arm is definitely better. I am hoping two more weeks of rest will do the trick, and then I can spend a couple of weeks easing back in before going into heavier weights (and the next phase of our rotation). I’ll keep you posted about that, though.

Laurie, great workouts....including the basement cleaning. :) Did you enjoy the Super Bowl? I thought it was a good game and am very happy for the Chiefs. They just never give up, and I really admire that in a team. Yes, the P90x2 yoga is about 65 minutes long if I remember correctly. Even though I think I could benefit doing YogaX more, I will always enjoy the X2 routine more, and not just because of the length of the workout. I think part of it is Tony doesn’t seem to take himself as seriously in X2 Yoga, which is more ‘natural’ for him. Boy, it feels like forever since I have worked out with Tony Horton! :o

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • 2BLean
    2BLean Posts: 2,373 Member
    Hi Ladies ~ As you can imagine I have been training and learning the customer service pieces, plus doing my regular day-to-day stuff. Only pieces in the customer service because there is so much and until you are asked for something you don’t know how to prepare or know the answer. So she is showing me the pieces that are “most asked”. Friday was end of the month with a LOT of recordings so my supervisor had me go back to that full time on Friday. Which was busy but great. This week I will be doing both and starting tomorrow they will kick a few calls my way to start getting right into it before Kelly leaves next Wednesday.

Workouts: Saturday I did Tri-Sets Total Body pre-mix, yesterday I did back-to-back Peloton rides totaling an hour and the time flew by. Today is going to be BootCamp after work.

Thelma: Way to go with your continued hard work and awesome workouts! Sounds like despite your back being tight you are able to really get in some good workouts. Yes, definitely feels a little bit like I am the only one because most people just want to do “their job” and that’s it. Now that I have had the opportunity to learn a little more and I am willing it is paying off. Should be interesting. My sister thinks I have the patience of a Saint she said because I waited sooooooooooo long to be shown more. She said she would have stormed into the big bosses office and said something a long time ago. :D

Laurie: Way to go with your lower body workout and mixing it up with your Yoga and Cardio party over the weekend! Did you guys enjoy the Superbowl? DH and I just watched it at our house and he made some of his homemade Salsa. Was a nice relaxing day ... :)

Laurel: Awesome job with you workouts! Sounds like you are not really missing a beat at all with everything you can do without your shoulder/arm pain. Way to go!!! What a combo you did the other day with Terminator and Power Hour abs. I am glad you are happy with what you are able to do right now. I bet you are wondering about golf. That will be in full swing before you know it. I bet you will be good to go by then forsure! Your weekend sounds really nice ….. fabulous actually!! You won a new set of golf clubs! That is so fantastic. Way to go. I bet you are thrilled. NO wonder DH is wondering when you are going to be ready to golf again. :D

Talk to you ladies tomorrow ~ Tami
  • ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,493 Member
    Hi Ladies! Today's workouts were STS Meso 2 Disc 23 Legs, Stretch, Barre and Up to the BEat 2000 Steps-Latin. I used lower weights for the leg workout to be on the safe side. I did Barre an hour after the STS leg workout and it was a killer. The instructor did a lot of work with the resistance band. My inner thighs are feeling the workout. Good stuff.

I took an Aleve last night and my back is definitely better. I'm still doing a lot of stretching and moving.

Laurie, great workouts!
    I noticed that we all did the same leg workout around the same time. I'm glad you had warm temps over the weekend. Thanks for the good wishes on my back. It is definitely getting better.

Laurel, I'm glad you had a nice weekend and that your arm is doing much better! Congrats on winning a new set of golf clubs! Great workouts!!

We are definitely having the same type of weather here too. I am glad my back is doing better too. I think my pelvic bone keeps tilting forward so I have to keep adjusting it.

Tami, I'm so happy you are finally learning new things at your job. Staying busy is always good. Great workouts!

Thanks for the kudos on my workouts. I am glad I've been able to keep working out even with my tight back.
    I am always amazed at people who just want to do their job and never ask for extra work when they have nothing to do! You definitely go the extra mile. Well, in your case is the extra marathon! :D Your hard work and patience are paying off. Funny about your sister's comment about you having the patience of a saint. It's not like you didn't ask for extra work and training though. You also had to deal with a difficult supervisor.

Goodnight ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,404 Member
    Morning Ladies,

This morning was ICE Chiseled Upper Body + Icy Core 1. Really enjoyed the workout, and upped the weight to as heavy as I could handle. Sure makes a difference on that workout. ;)

Laurel, Your weekend sounds awesome, and Congrats on the golf clubs! Way to go on all your workouts, guess we both had a need for Kristin. ;) I really enjoyed the Super Bowl this year, it had just enough excitement to make for an interesting game. The commercials where nothing to talk about. I think I enjoyed the Jeep commercial the most, got to love that they came out with that commercial on Ground Hogs Day. The half time show was.... I think Jennifer Lopez has a wonderful body, and can move. I don't need to see so much of her and so close to the tv. I'm an awful person I know, but the whole thing was a little to much. I was super happy for Andy Reid though, he was so happy. One of the most forgotten workouts in P90X is the XStretch workout. That one is getting pulled out by me at some point. ;)

Tami, You are super busy learning a lot in a short time. I'm sure that you will do a great job. Great job on all the workouts. Yep did enjoy the Super Bowl. Both teams sure did deserve to be there. It was just DH and I watching, and we had our own little snacks. I enjoy watching the game that way, it is way more comfortable. :D I love homemade salsa. We had cheese and crackers, because that is DH's favorite. :D

Thelma, Nice job with all the workouts! Glad to hear that your back is feeling better. We enjoyed another day of sunshine, it sure is nice to feel it. We dropped in temperature again, and will probably have some snow/rain by the end of the week.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 45 minute climb ride with Peloton followed by 45 minutes of yoga with Kristin McGee. Both felt great today.

Tami, I love your sister’s comment about your patience. And she is right! But I am glad you are finally getting some recognition and some new work......though a little less of the latter may not be too bad at the moment! :D But it sounds like you have a good plan in place for taking over some of those phone calls. Sounds like you had a nice Super Bowl Sunday. We made some meatballs in a marinara sauce and had that in the slow cooker all day so they were ready to go with a nice loaf of bread at game time. It made for a very nice but relaxing meal since the game started right around our usual Sunday night dinner time. Great workouts, as always! I have been enjoying my workouts despite the injury but am definitely ready to get back to upper body work as soon as I feel it is safe to do so. Thankfully I am feeling better every day now!

Thelma, great workouts! And more barre after STS Legs! :o Great job. Glad to hear your back is feeling better. I am really focusing more on my posture since this arm injury and realize how sloppy I can get doing certain things and how important it is not to be sloppy with my posture. Sounds like you are experiencing a similar thing with your back and hip positioning.

Laurie, great workout! That is one I think I am going to try to use when I get back to lifting with my arms. It really is a good overall workout and just hits muscles different enough to make it pretty unique. Glad you enjoyed the Super Bowl. I didn’t pay much attention to the commercials this year but did enjoy the Bill Murray/Groundhog’s Day one. I think the commercials lose me a bit because I know how much money they cost...and I think ‘I am paying for this’ if I use that product! :o Weird way of seeing things I suppose. I enjoyed the halftime show if for no other reason than I loved it was two middle aged women! But I understand the complaint on the costumes.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies! My workout today was STS Meso 2, Disc 24 Back and Biceps.
    We had a rainy day today and there's more to come tomorrow.

Laurie, great job with the ICE workouts! I'm glad you got to enjoy another sunny day.
    My back is definitely doing better but it still gets tight.

Laurel, wonderful workouts!
    I have DOMS from the leg and Barre workouts yesterday! I am also working on my posture!

Goodnight ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning was ICE Chiseled Lower Body. Always a good workout.

Laurel, Nice job on your workouts, and that you are still enjoying the combo of bike and yoga. Hopefully you can start lifting your arm soon, so that you can get in some upper body weight work. I have a feeling that the yoga does help, but I'm sure that you are wanting to lift some weights. Your Super Bowl meal sounds really good too. Using the slow cooker always seems to be torture, because you can smell the goodness all day long. :D I love using it though.

Thelma, Great job on your workout. We are suppose to be getting some snow later today. I'm just hoping that it isn't on the way home. I'm mixing up the ICE and LITE workouts this month. Those are the two sets that I tend to enjoy the most, so decided to do the rotation.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a fun cardio combo. I started with the Fit/Split Mixed Impact Cardio and did the doubled premix, then (inspired by Laurie, who did this a few days ago) did LITE Cardio Party. It all felt fun today, and Cardio Party was a great workout to test out my arm and punching. :) I finished it all off with LITE Six Pack Abs 1 and Extended Stretch 1.

Thelma, great workout! We had quite the storm this morning while I was working out, the lightening so bad I wondered if maybe I should move to the bottom floor of the house. :o And it looks like solid rain for today and tomorrow still. I am keeping my eye on that area behind our house where the construction people got their heavy equipment stuck because that is where all the rain water in our neighborhood flows down the hill....and it doesn’t look like it is draining quite properly at the minute. The water is already up to the yard of the house behind us and is only about a foot outside our yard. :o I just hope they didn’t damage anything when they moved that equipment through. At least DH brought it to the attention of the builder so if there is a problem, they can’t say they didn’t know about it. Stay dry!

Laurie, another great workout! I am toying with maybe doing that one tomorrow....after Leaner Legs. We’ll see how my lower body feels about that, though. :D I think I will be able to start lifting soon. I really challenged my arm today, both with the punching and then with those sit out moves in the core section. I kept the latter slower because of the rotation on the arm, but it felt good. So the progress is good! Which means now is the time that tests my patience because I know it still needs a little time...and I don’t want to give it that. :DB):p But I am trying! On Sunday, we went out after starting the sauce and meatballs and came home about four hours later. The house smelled SO good that both DH and I were starving in a second. :D But we mixed up some tomatoes and mozzarella with some basil and balsamic vinegar and we enjoyed and very nice caprese salad as an appetizer. But even then we had a hard time waiting for dinner. :D

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Hi Ladies,

Still plugging away over here with my KCM workouts. I'm on an every other day schedule, and funny enough I keep dropping weight. The days I workout, are the ones I'm gaining (and not a normal gain) and also my body temp is reading low which means my thyroid isn't functioning properly and thus affecting my metabolism...so interesting.

About the book, I am not following her eating plan as laid out (that would be hard). Instead, I'm sticking to her suggested "non reactive" foods and then the next morning I check my temp and weight. If I dropped a 1/2 pound or more and my body temp was in the good range, I call that a winning day and everything I ate goes on my "safe" list. If not a winning day, I take note of what I ate and try to weed out the reactive food. I eat enough of the same stuff to weed it out pretty quickly. Workout days (again, doing every other) are more challenging. I have to try to figure out if it was a food (again, only if I introduced a new food) or the workout. I try to follow her every other day testing for food and workouts. So far, I've found 2 foods that I'm reactive to, that I was eating fairly often.

Thelma, nice warm weather headed your way...I'm jealous! I'm glad someone gets to enjoy it in the US! I'm happy to hear your back is feeling better and your workouts sound great!!

Laurel, sounds like you are getting the same warm weather too, nice! Nice win on the bet and the new clubs. I'm sure your arm will be all better in no time!!

Laurie, I can totally feel the "pain" of sweating while taking down Christmas decor...that was me this weekend too. I'll take it though...I like the warmer winter temps. Anything 30+ and I'm happy!

Tami, sounds like work is really busy, but good. It always helps make the week fly by! Great job getting in the workouts despite being very busy (and I'm sure exhausted when you get home) at work.

Have a great Wednesday evening!

Erika
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies! My workouts today were Beginner/Gentle yoga and sculpting fusion.

We've had a rainy day with more to come tonight and tomorrow.

Laurie, great workouts! I love the ICE program.

I hope the snow waited till after you got home from work. Great idea to do an ICE/LITE rotation! Definitely a good combination!

Laurel, great workout combo. I'm glad you got a chance to test out that arm with some punching! How did it feel?

Sounds like you had quite the storm this morning. No lightning or thunder here. We are getting seriously heavy rain tonight.
    I hope your yard won't flood. I'm glad your DH notified the builder about the situation with their equipment and the water not draining properly. I hope they didn't damage anything either.

Erika, amazing weight loss and very interesting that you gain weight when you workout. How are your energy levels these days?
    Thanks for explaining how you're using the plan. I really can't imagine following the food plan if it's really that hard to follow.
    We are having temps in the 60's but it's pretty rainy here.

Goodnight ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

Have to get myself thawed out, we just had a fire drill. Don't know what happened, but everyone is suppose to evacuate. It was really cold, and I'm glad that I was at my desk so I could grab my coat. My workout was LITE Rev'd Up Rumble <3 plus the Calorie Crush. I don't think I will be doing the calorie crush again. Well maybe as a stand alone, but not as an add on. ;)

Laurel, Great job on your workout, and that I could inspire you with Cardio Party. So far I'm really enjoying this LITE/ICE rotation. It is the one that she put in the user guide. It has a nice mix of both programs. My whole week might inspire you with workouts. ;) I'm really looking forward to tomorrow with PHA 2. Nice that you where able to test out the arm, and that it did good for a first try. Stay strong with the testing I'm sure it will improve as you go along. LOL about the meal, and the smell as it hit you walking into the house. Your whole meal sounds just awesome, and now I'm hungry. :D

Erika, Great job with trying to figure out your body, that has to be very helpful. So will you have to just restrict those food or enjoy them once in a while? That is probably the hardest part is finding a food that you really enjoy, and then it is one that is causing your body to rebel. Those nice warm temps didn't last very long for us, right now we are experiencing lake effect snow. I'm just glad that once I leave work there won't be snow at home. :D

Thelma, Nice job with the yoga fusion. We actually didn't get any snow, it never materialized. We are suppose to get the lake effect. It was just starting when we where all standing out there waiting for them to give us the all clear to get back in the building.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout didn’t quite go as planned, but I ended up with a really good workout. After Cathe posted yesterday about the live workout she planned this morning, I decided I wanted to do it. It was supposed to be a cardio leg workout, and I thought it would be perfect to do that and then ICE Chiseled Lower Body Blast (and leave my originally scheduled workout of Leaner Legs for Sunday). Well, the minute Cathe Live started, Cathe’s entire website crashed! She posted they are trying to get it back online still and at least recorded today’s workout. But that kind of threw me off because I was really looking forward to the combo. So I opted to do LIHI Legs into ICE Chiseled Lower Body Blast. :) Actually, I did LIHI Legs, the Chiseled Lower Body Blast Blizzard Blast and then the main ICE CLBB workout, followed by ICY core. It ended up being a much tougher and longer workout than I planned, but I enjoyed it! :D We’ll see if I am saying that later, though.

Erika, sounds like you are learning quite a bit about your body and how it responds to workouts and nutrition. Very interesting actually. Congrats on the weight loss, but I hope your thyroid issue corrects itself.

Thelma, nice workout! Another rainy day here. We had violent storms all night last night. The thunder kept waking both DH and I up, and we were still getting hammered by rain this morning. But I think the violent stuff is over for us now and we just have some more rain coming through and falling temperatures (for a day or two....then back to rain and warm temps). My arm felt pretty good after all the work with it yesterday. I wasn’t punching at one hundred percent, but I felt no twinges with the movement, so that is good. I will continue to be cautious for another week and see how it goes. It takes 4-6 weeks for tendonitis to heal properly, and I am at three weeks right now, so I am really trying to get through one more week at least without pushing it too hard. But I am encouraged by how it feels right now.

Laurie, great workout! Yikes on the cold fire drill though. I am glad you had a coat and that it wasn’t snowing...,yet. You may be right about inspiring my workouts for the next bit since you are doing two great programs! :)

Until tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I didn't workout today. I woke up with a massive headache. It took me forever for it to go away so I ended up taking it easy.

Laurie, fire drills in the winter are awful! I'm glad you were able to grab your coat. Great workout!

You didn't get the snow yesterday but got it today while at work? Do they let you go home when the snow is bad?

Laurel, what a disappointment that you couldn't do the live workout due to technical difficulties! Good job for coming up with a good combo! I am so glad your arm felt pretty good during the workout the other day. I'm so glad you're giving the tendonitis the necessary time for it to heal properly.

We got the terrible weather you had last night! OMG, it rained so hard and it sounded so loud on our metal roof. It rained really hard all night and it continued this morning. There were thunder and lightning last night. We were awaken in the middle of the night by a very loud thunder. It really sounded like a bomb had gone off. People are talking about the potential for some snow here in the next few days! I doubt we will see snow though.

Have a great weekend ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    edited February 2020
    Morning Ladies,

This morning was PHA2, just love that workout. So we really didn't get any snow at all, got to love these meteorologists. They got hammered on about a month ago when we didn't get the amount of snow that was predicted. So we will see if we get any snow this weekend. :D

Laurel, Dang on the malfunction of the live workout. I'm glad that you where able to recoup, and get yourself a good and very long workout. I'm tired just reading all that you did yesterday. I hope that your lower body isn't to upset with you today. I'm sure that you have some really great workouts in the works also.

Thelma, I can totally understand waking up to a headache. ;) I'm glad to hear that it eventually went away. They never close work around here for snow, we are open 24/7. If we did get a massive amount of snow, we would have to take a vacation day. If I bring my computer home, I can work from home. I have done that when the prediction is for a fairly large amount.

Have a great weekend!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 45 minute spin from Peloton followed by the lower body work from LIS Turbo Barre. I always forget just how tough Turbo Barre is until I am screaming half way through it. :D But it sure hits some different areas of the lower body than standard leg work, which is nice. Tomorrow’s yoga will feel good though.

Thelma, I am sorry to hear about the headache. Yep, your storm sounds like ours did. And today.....snow. :o We barely have any, and DH said their isn’t any at the bottom of our hill. But it was still a surprise to see this morning when we got up and we have had flurries throughout the morning. Hope it avoids you!

Laurie, great workout! I am glad you didn’t get the snow they predicted. Sometimes I have to wonder how weather forecasts can be so wrong, but I suppose I prefer the warnings and nothing happening to those sudden, unpredicted storms. Hope your weekend isn’t filled with snow.

Enjoy the weekend!

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    edited February 2020
    Hi Ladies, it snowed here too! :o
    Here are some pictures. This is a typical snowfall here. The mountain shot is of the Cohutta Mountains of GA which was taken in landscape mode. I will post my workout info later.

Have a great weekend!
    Thelma

hqptfi5lgc24.jpg
    bl3dzz2tu3qu.jpg

• ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies! I hope you had a great weekend. We had a nice weekend and woke up to snow on Saturday. It snowed for real! We got 6 inches of snow! The average yearly snowfall for Blue Ridge is 4 inches!
    It's about time the weathermen get the snow forecast right! It's pretty much all gone now though.
    Roads are not treated and everything is pretty much closed. People were stuck with their cars on the highways for hours! Someone said it was all ice. There were snowmen all over the place! People built regular snowmen, snowbears, and snowchickens! LOL. People and dogs LOVED the snow! Everyone posted pictures on FB all day long! It was a big deal. Most restaurants were closed including McDonald's I was told. We finally found two restaurants open for dinner.

My workouts on Friday were: Restorative Healing yoga and BodyBlast Push & Pull. I did the entire Push & Pull workout because I didn't workout on Thursday. It is a hard workout!
    No workout on Saturday and today I did STS Meso 2, Disc 13 Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and Gina B. Hiit Walk.

I decided to re-do the same rotation phase I just finished because I loved it so much. I don't know what happened but I felt super strong today. I was actually using the 15 and 17 1/2 dumbbells for the chest exercises. I normally use 12 1/2 and 15. I also use higher weights for shoulders and triceps. I'm happy!

Laurie, great job with the PHA2 workout! Glad you didn't get snow! I'm glad you're allowed to work from home during bad snowstorms, but too bad you have to take a vacation day if you can't work from home.

Laurel, great combo on Friday! Did you have DOMS after the Barre workout?
    Did you get more snow on Friday? We had flurries all day Friday till the early afternoon on Saturday. We had big flakes!

dpmjggr16lsg.jpg
    2t5qdqf7jb5e.jpg

Goodnight ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

Had a very nice weekend, and ended up with more snow than what was predicted. :D Our snow looks a lot like what Thelma posted. In the end we had about 8 inches total.

My workouts where the Extended Stretch #1 from LITE on Saturday, ICE Metabolic Total Body on Sunday, and this morning was Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox.

Laurel, Nice job with the workouts, and I hope that your stretch felt great on Saturday. I needed something short and the extended stretch fit the bill pretty good. Talk about the weather forecast for yesterday. They said 2-4 inches and of course we had double that. I think that they should just stop telling us how much snow we could get, and just say where going to get snow... We really don't know how much. :D

Thelma, I love the pictures of the mountains. How nice to see that view. Awesome job on all your workouts, and taking the weight up! You had just about as much snow as we did, but ours is sticking around. :p Of course nothing shut down around here. My hair appointment was yesterday, and I drove through the worst of it. I found that the drivers this morning where worse than people driving yesterday. I love that they where making chickens. We get snowmen and snowmobiles. :D Yes people make snowmobiles out of snow. We did the same thing when we where kids.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Well, we didn’t have a snowy weekend here! :) Actually, after some Saturday morning fog, it cleared up into a sunny, beautiful weekend. It was so nice to see sunshine again! We even have some trees budding and saw our first daffodils yesterday! Today, though, back to fog and rain. :'( Unfortunately we didn’t get to take full advantage of the sunshine because DH had work to do both days this weekend, but at least he worked from home so we did get out both days for a bit, which was nice.

For workouts, on Saturday I did a Jessica Smith One Mike Power Walk into 30 minutes of yoga with Kristin McGee. Yesterday was Leaner Legs followed by a 45 minute HiiT and Hills ride with Peloton. And today was Cathe Live Step Express into IMAX 4, followed by Step Boss Abs 2 and the Extended Chair Stretch. My arm continues to improve and it was such a struggle yesterday to keep me off the golf course! But I know I need a little more rehab before hitting golf balls. But it feels good to be almost back to normal now.

Thelma, yowza on the snow!! But it looks so very beautiful! I love that it sounds like people got out and enjoyed it for what it was. But, no doubt, everything was shut down. :o Probably for the best since driving in snow is not a real good thing in the South. :) I love that you are going to repeat this last segment of the rotation. I might just join up with you in a couple of weeks and do it again before moving on. :) I hate that I missed Meso 2, which is my favorite Meso. Love to hear you sounding so strong!

Laurie, what a great line up of workouts! Sorry to hear you got that snow they predicted. I still can’t believe people up there don’t know how to drive in snow. :# I understand that in Georgia and Alabama, but snow is pretty normal up there! But we ran into that in Fairbanks as well, so.....

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Happy Monday!

We had a good weekend, but very busy! I've been sticking with mainly KCM workouts over the last few days, which I'm having fun with. We ended up with about 7" of snow yesterday, but the sun came out and melted at least the roads/driveways!

Thelma, wow that is crazy how much snow you got!! It's so interesting to hear how everything shuts down, but I also come from the land of sand, salt and road chemicals! I love hearing that you are feeling so strong and going to do the rotation again, sounds wonderful! Still determining what I'm going to do with all this knowledge I'm gaining from the book. I will say, my energy is absolutely through the roof...probably from not working out as hard, often or as long...my body really craves longer, more intense workouts. We'll see if I can stick with 30 minute, with several rest days and not as intense!

Laurie, sounds like you got exactly what we did here. We woke up to freezing fog this morning, which left all of the trees coated in what looked like glitter. It was so pretty! Sounds like a couple dustings of snow this week and the dropping down into the below zero temps later in the week. I can handle the snow, but not cold! I forgot to thank you for the KCM reminder that she has new DVD's. I got them both and am loving them. I really like both her and Cathe so much, so it's nice to switch back and forth for some variety!

Laurel, Aren't you glad you missed out on the snow and got the rain instead? The amount of places that got snow in the last week that normally don't is nuts. I'm just glad we are prepared here, otherwise we'd be stuck in our homes with how much snow we get! Bummer on the site crashing for Cathe! That's one reason I shy away from Live/online workouts. I get so psyched to workout, that I'm afraid I'd just lose all motivation if I had to stop and figure out what to do next! That Turbo Barre is no joke...I did that one not too long ago and I was sore!

Hi Tami!

Enjoy your evening. Talk to you all later!

Erika