PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• RobAS355
    RobAS355 Posts: 20 Member
    MelG7777 that's impressive, like two different people in you before and after photos. You should be proud
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    MelG7777 that's impressive, like two different people in you before and after photos. You should be proud

I think you might mean @NatalieBkk perhaps? That is such a great transformation!!!

I have yet to post my true “befores”🙈
  • RobAS355
    edited February 2020
    MelG7777 I am sorry, that is exactly what I ment, you reposted her pics. @NatalieBkk great job, looks like two different people in your post.

MelG7777 best of luck to you in achieving your goals, I am sure you are doing great. I was reluctant to post any of my pics, but I never noticed the huge contrast until I stood the pics next to each other, I just hope it inspires someone else. If I can do it, anyone can. Sorry again for the mix up.

Cheers
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,273 Member
    @dishiznice
    WOW!!! That's a huge transformation in a short time!
  • NatalieBkk
    NatalieBkk Posts: 21 Member
    Thank you so much @MelG7777 and @robertchatman812 !!
    I’m very motivated right now to lose the last 12kg or so.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 I am sorry, that is exactly what I ment, you reposted her pics. @NatalieBkk great job, looks like two different people in your post.

MelG7777 best of luck to you in achieving your goals, I am sure you are doing great. I was reluctant to post any of my pics, but I never noticed the huge contrast until I stood the pics next to each other, I just hope it inspires someone else. If I can do it, anyone can. Sorry again for the mix up.

Cheers

Thanks! I figured that’s what happened. Oh....there is a humongous difference in my before and now pics...70lbs has made a big difference. I’m just completely embarrassed at how bad my “before” pics are. I’m thankful other people aren’t cuz I love seeing them though!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 never be ashamed of what was before, you should pin your before picture to yourself like a badge of honor. That's how I see it. A testament to your blood, sweat and tears that transformed you, into what you are today. Keep up the good work, 70lb is an inspiration to us all.

That’s really nice. Thank you for that. I appreciate it. Maybe someday. ❤️
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    @NewLIFEstyle4ME Thank you Thank you so much! Your response literally brought tears of joy to my eyes! Hit me right in the feels for sure!!🥰❤️

o:)<3:blush:<3:grin:<3o:)

Girl...those pics, especially you climbing up that stairmaster thingy shows somebody means business and that somebody is YOU. Also, the JOY/smiles of you working so hard is just the stuff champions are made of, period.

Keep up the terrific work and thanks so much for your smile inducing reply!

Loving the motivation. Great job!!
  • ploomka
    ploomka Posts: 308 Member
    GregInORL wrote: »
    5’ 8”
    SW: 220 (feb 2019)
    CW: 145

You are awesome! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
  • pippo_11
    pippo_11 Posts: 42 Member
    GregInORL wrote: »
    5’ 8”
    SW: 220 (feb 2019)
    CW: 145

Well done! You look fantastic man.
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    @RobAS355 I am absolutely certain that you've been told you now look like Mark Wahlberg!!
  • RobAS355
    @BrownSugar147 hahaha, no one has ever told me that to be honest. But thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!