Options

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    fw5egmwboawp.jpeg
    wehdjvtn7b5x.jpeg

Karen V- I can’t put a lot of stuff on JR the list I took picture of has those lotions.We look like a lotion y cream shop here. Got Many types each for something else only 1 diaper cream has worked for us. Some that work for eczema inflame the keratosis vice versa .Been finding a balance since his birth a3bo5jwxn3yh.jpeg
    Petroleum jelly type I clean him very well apply after every change. Hubby managed to get 4 tubes when we saw this all coming .
    Soaps only 2 have been safe on him Johnson y Johnson y Aveeno we try to get ones with oatmeal .

Amber Tx

JRs feet are getting wider y wider hard to get his shoes on.Expecting it to stop soon grow length wise before I know it then got to move up in shoe sizes. Gigantism growth spurts. Of course the hormones got his cheeks flared up so more creams y trying to keep it clean.
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)<3
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Some of JRs lotions y his last sponge 🧽 (they were all bought up when cleaning home ones sold out here). Yes that’s all my antibacterial soap that’s left

7slbpwxj4lwy.jpeg
    greewiai9czw.jpeg
    k9n76llur6m5.jpeg

Carol- Sure are When I worked at an animal shelter they were worse than that for ones cops removed even seen abused ones with burns ...of course the ones with burns investigators found the persons kids to also be abused as well in similar manners .

Domestic Hotline sure getting calls but how many need it the most the Abuser has taken phones away. Mine did that he even cut the outside wires. The calls are increased dramatically in some but not all areas,but they can still get help it’s just different looking .An advocate is by phone when they go to a hospital instead of in person they work even harder to place them but they don’t give up. They can call hotline,walk into a hospital right now ,or tell a boss some will help like Home Depot they offer help for it if their told,or call police even,go to family or friends home if they can. LAPD says their helping with emergency protective orders y temporary restraining orders. Depends on the city response plan or how their doing it at the moment. Some police have implemented a night watch detective for these cases . Some areas no increase ,decrease,y increase depends on the area right now in each countries locations.

Amber Tx

Today exercising y eating good. Darn weights creeping lol 😂 I need to stay at 1200 calories but munching cravings got me
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,548 Member
    Options
    Uuuuu
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    Barbara - a trilogy is a series of three books that have the same characters and a continuous plot line. The trilogy I gave to my daughter is a Nora Roberts one. It is about a virus that changes the world. However if it also fanciful as it involves magics and such. I started the trilogy a couple years ago and just got the final two books for Christmas.
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,340 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Machka - so very happy that Rhody has joined your household. We've always loved black cats. Thanks for the link to your Flickr photos, I hadn't looked at them in a while. You live in a beautiful area. <3

Karen in VA -will your telemedicine job replace your Sunday clinic job? Sounds like your new office at home will be the perfect setup B) Can you see this becoming your new part-time job after you retire? (If you do.)

SuziQ - those jokes are awesome! Glad you had a good shopping trip yesterday, don't blame you for changing your mind about going to the nursery. Other days they'll be less crowded.

Michelle - I watched the COVID-19 update yesterday. It was short but one thing that popped out at me was that the new law requires private testing labs to report their results. So they'll be able to get a more accurate picture of what's happening. Hopefully it's showing that in some areas, our hand-washing, staying home and social distancing is paying off. Dr. Birx said that info should start coming in today if I heard her right.

Barbara
    - Pluto should get an award presenting health tips! LOL! Miniature Schnauzers might just become the most popular breed this year. :D

Our vet sent this out yesterday - I wonder if I could get Rosie to wear one:

zsq59lc4zdnk.jpg

OK ladies, make it a good day. I really enjoy seeing what's happening in everyone's life! HUGS all around! <3

Lanette
    SW WA State

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,548 Member
    Options

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    SueBDew - Lovely to hear from you! So sorry you have had such a hard time this year. I should think current events will almost feel like a holiday! :o<3<3<3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Oh Lord Annie that’s high! TP gold now!

Those worried about groceries being contaminated most cooking kills stuff but they do suggest if your positive Do Not Cokk for others!
    https://youtu.be/rIHXOcU_ejo

My New fav link Clara Great Depression Cooking ! 93yrs old when she taped these 11yrs ago she left her wisdom behind for us all She has lots of recipes!

https://www.youtube.com/user/DepressionCooking

https://youtu.be/UXpouL9Q1iY

Amber Tx