clicketykeys wrote: »
Happy New Year, everyone!
Today I have done some balance practice. I'm going to do some core work, portion out some of the soup my husband made, meal prep for next week, go for a run, and then we're visiting friends this evening. And I'm going to try to log on and check in tomorrow morning.
pridesabtch wrote: »
- Early morning Peloton
- Work 7:30 - 4:30 if I can stand to stay that long Only made it half a day
- Protein bar for breakfast
- Log everything
- Stay under maintenance calories (~1600)
- 8000 steps (Its cold and windy out so this may be a stretch goal today) 7002 I'll take it
- Lite lunch to allow for pizza at dinner
- bowling with teens from church
- Read a little in Deuteronomy
- Kiss my hubby at midnight (if I can stay awake) He woke me for it
Copyright 2005-2020 MyFitnessPal, Inc.