Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

HALP! Heavy Lifting Made Me SUPAH Bulky!!!

Replies

• MichelleMcKeeRNMichelleMcKeeRN Member, Premium Posts: 195 Member Member, Premium Posts: 195 Member
    I definitely enjoy lifting and the definition it gives. I think the important thing to remember is no one is jacked over night. There are times I felt my traps or arms were getting too big... so I stopped working them so hard. Trust it took many hours, many days, many months for all that. I love that I can sculpt my body; I can make my legs, butt and chest bigger.
  • hmramblinghmrambling Member Posts: 327 Member Member Posts: 327 Member
  • TravisJHuntTravisJHunt Member Posts: 503 Member Member Posts: 503 Member
    Here I was thinking this post was complaining and in the end its a positive one! Awesome job. Congrats.
  • kperk91kperk91 Member Posts: 223 Member Member Posts: 223 Member
  • Such_a_lady2Such_a_lady2 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
  • mom23mangosmom23mangos Member Posts: 3,037 Member Member Posts: 3,037 Member
    @alexmose - that is a fantastic recomp!!! I would put you at less than 17% honestly. I think you are probably closer to 15-16%.
  • alexmosealexmose Member Posts: 774 Member Member Posts: 774 Member
    @alexmose - that is a fantastic recomp!!! I would put you at less than 17% honestly. I think you are probably closer to 15-16%.

This made my ❤️ fly. I honestly do feel ready to step on stage 😂😂😂
  • quiksylver296quiksylver296 Member Posts: 27,176 Member Member Posts: 27,176 Member
    YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! My trainer says I can start back next week. Oh happy dance, happy dance!!!!!!

I haven’t even been allowed to come to the gym at all because she says I’m a “senior”. She’s 70. I have learnt it’s more exercise than lifting itself than to argue with her. She is one of a kind, an absolute doll, a joy to train with, and I am so happy to be back under her wing.

Oh boy, this is like Christmas! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!

That's exactly how I felt when my gym opened back up! <3
  • SwolehouseBrotownSwolehouseBrotown Member Posts: 196 Member Member Posts: 196 Member
    Heavy lifting is cool but only if you're ready.
  • charmmethcharmmeth Member Posts: 636 Member Member Posts: 636 Member
    kperk91 wrote: »
    Getting there! Had to drop to 105 lb on bench press for more reps/sets. Couldn't get over 115lbs
    You look amazing!