HALP! Heavy Lifting Made Me SUPAH Bulky!!!

Replies

• TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Here I was thinking this post was complaining and in the end its a positive one! Awesome job. Congrats.
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Bump
  • Such_a_lady2
    Such_a_lady2 Posts: 5 Member
    Bump
  • kperk91
    bump
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    @alexmose - that is a fantastic recomp!!! I would put you at less than 17% honestly. I think you are probably closer to 15-16%.
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    @alexmose - that is a fantastic recomp!!! I would put you at less than 17% honestly. I think you are probably closer to 15-16%.

This made my ❤️ fly. I honestly do feel ready to step on stage 😂😂😂
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! My trainer says I can start back next week. Oh happy dance, happy dance!!!!!!

I haven’t even been allowed to come to the gym at all because she says I’m a “senior”. She’s 70. I have learnt it’s more exercise than lifting itself than to argue with her. She is one of a kind, an absolute doll, a joy to train with, and I am so happy to be back under her wing.

Oh boy, this is like Christmas! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!

That's exactly how I felt when my gym opened back up! <3
  • SwolehouseBrotown
    SwolehouseBrotown Posts: 196 Member
    Heavy lifting is cool but only if you're ready.
  • kperk91
    Bump
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    kperk91 wrote: »
    Getting there! Had to drop to 105 lb on bench press for more reps/sets. Couldn't get over 115lbs
    You look amazing!

• kperk91
    Thank you!
  • rockconner
    rockconner Posts: 75 Member
    I have no criticism about how you looked before, but you look STUPENDOUS after! Quite well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!