What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Ginger glazed Mahi Mahi, super greens (copy cat recipe from Panda Express) and brown rice
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Cooking is a grandiose term in this instance: I had two spicy cheeseburgers for which a silly amount of romaine lettuce was used instead of buns.
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,052 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Cooking is a grandiose term in this instance: I had two spicy cheeseburgers for which a silly amount of romaine lettuce was used instead of buns.

A grand burger is entitled to a grandiose description, lol.
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 430 Member
    I had a steak/spinach/cheese/jalapeno 6" sub and cinnamon squares from a local pizza joint. Not the healthiest but I'm working all night (alone) and not the best of sleep and I'm under my calorie count so yay!
  • Klowewe
    Klowewe Posts: 3 Member
    get some white bread and put salt on it.
  • rhettmckay
    rhettmckay Posts: 2 Member
    get some white bread and put some tomato sauce on it
  • Klowewe
    Klowewe Posts: 3 Member
    rhettmckay wrote: »
    get some white bread and put some tomato sauce on it

genius
  • rhettmckay
    rhettmckay Posts: 2 Member
    Klowewe wrote: »
    get some white bread and put salt on it.

• mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,937 Member
    mmapags wrote: »
    Zuppa de Pesce. Shrimp, mussels and clams. Linguine, white wine, EVOO, butter, fresh Italian parsley and chili flakes.
    8hltaah4pxr2.jpg

Bwaaahahaha. Someone actually disagrees with the fact that I made this for dinner! How interesting!!
  • MinTheKitCat
    MinTheKitCat Posts: 173 Member
    Dinner salad and green carrot top soup (first time eating the tops - quite good!)
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Salmon.......w penne pasta, cream, veg broth, black pepper, EVOO, and freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano. 9qfzt2nkl1t6.jpg
  • Queen_of_Lean
    Queen_of_Lean Posts: 362 Member
    edited May 2020
    Zuppa de Pesce. Shrimp, mussels and clams. Linguine, white wine, EVOO, butter, fresh Italian parsley and chili flakes.
    8hltaah4pxr2.jpg

Bwaaahahaha. Someone actually disagrees with the fact that I made this for dinner! How interesting!!

No, I think someone is envy you didn't do it for him/her... ☺️
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    vc69fvpqm4jv.jpgThis is a nice vegan dish I made, but could just as easily be non-vegan by adding chicken or cheese. Zoodles, mushrooms, and peas with cauliflower sauce.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    st1l5khkrpee.jpg
    Open face grilled chicken melt on thin sliced homemade bread with avocado
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,052 Member
    "Deconstructed Chicken Cabbage Rolls Casserole"

Cabbage and veggies, baked. With chicken. Two layers each of the raw cabbage and chicken/veg mix in the casserole. Very tasty, pretty simple, 90 mins from start of prep to service. Lots of veggies, something we've had in variable supply these last couple of months. Good for a rainy day here in coastal NJ. MFP estimates 344 cals, 33g protein, 37g carb, 7g fat per serving. Note: no starchy carbs (rice, potatoes, pasta) or dairy in the baked dish.

Pics:
    1. chicken and veg mix saute. Bottom layer of raw shredded cabbage visible in casserole dish.
    2. bowl with (1) serving. Baked casserole at left. Some of the family liked to eat with some sprinkled cheese topping and/or spiced up with some hot sauce.

30wyvek977pb.png

zv4k5r8i3bvp.png