I've always told our kids:

"We might not be poor, but we sure are dirty!" "Be proud of that."

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm so poor, I'll lose weight from lack of foods :'(

So you're telling me to ...be dirty? So I can eat? Or...eat dirt?
  • PlentyofProtein00

This makes me sad 😔❤

no, poor to me is buying regular ice cream over keto ice cream😬...or regular rice over cauliflower rice. Im ok with smelly clothes over washer and dryers 😃
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,080 Member

So you're telling me to ...be dirty? So I can eat? Or...eat dirt?

Don’t... this causes worms 🤓
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

So you're telling me to ...be dirty?

Only as dirty as you wanna be.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member

This makes me sad 😔❤

no, poor to me is buying regular ice cream over keto ice cream😬...or regular rice over cauliflower rice. Im ok with smelly clothes over washer and dryers 😃

oh ok good 🤣 I'd starve before eating cauliflower rice
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    I've been watching alot of Netflix baking competition shows, and every night I wonder: @slimgirljo15 , have you ever had a zumbo dessert? It's taken me two weeks to remember to ask this!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I've been watching alot of Netflix baking competition shows, and every night I wonder: @slimgirljo15 , have you ever had a zumbo dessert? It's taken me two weeks to remember to ask this!

I wish 🤤
    I believe his company went into administration/ bankruptcy in 2018 so I'm not sure if he still has a shop.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

I wish 🤤
    I believe his company went into administration/ bankruptcy in 2018 so I'm not sure if he still has a shop.

Yeah I don't think so anymore, now he seems to prarily just judge competition shows, but sounds like he was popular for a while.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited August 2020

I've been watching some too. Watching Sugar Rush right now.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

I wish 🤤

Yeah I don't think so anymore, now he seems to prarily just judge competition shows, but sounds like he was popular for a while.

his desserts were very popular, almost too beautiful to eat.
    You used to be able to buy a packet macaroon mix from the grocery store put out by him but haven't seen it on the shelves for ages.
  • BrustMannEiner
    BrustMannEiner Posts: 360 Member
    Why is it that as soon as I finally decide I don't need something and toss it out I need that exact something? I had an external 3.5" usb floppy disk drive a month ago. Now, guess what I need :-(
  • PlentyofProtein00

This makes me sad 😔❤

oh ok good 🤣 I'd starve before eating cauliflower rice

😂 I actually enjoy it. Over not eating...but i have choices
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Sometimes questions posted here make me really think...I answer, then sometimes I get paranoid that I'm in a social experiment and being psychologized

...what if mfp is a social experiment? They get a lot of varied voluntary data from users and personality input
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Sometimes questions posted here make me really think...I answer, then sometimes I get paranoid that I'm in a social experiment and being psychologized

...what if mfp is a social experiment? They get a lot of varied voluntary data from users and personality input

she's become aware. shut it down!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    And just to add, they can barely maintain a logging platform, data analysis can take quite a bit of horsepower :)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    And just to add, they can barely maintain a logging platform, data analysis can take quite a bit of horsepower :)

Maybe thats why they can barely maintain a logging platform - all the resources are going into data analysis!