Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fitness and Exercise
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What youtube workout did you do today?

Replies

• DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,178 Member Member Posts: 6,178 Member
    Yesterday:

Followed by 6.5 mile park run.
    Today:

I will lift after work.
    edited September 28
  • Deedoyle9721Deedoyle9721 Member Posts: 194 Member Member Posts: 194 Member
    Did not love this guy but I got in 5983 steps and my average bpm was 127 so it was ok that way.

I liked this guy, straight forward good old fashioned weight workout!

and
  • emailnumber308emailnumber308 Member Posts: 25 Member Member Posts: 25 Member
    I love Chloe tings workouts! Free and are a great way to get back into shape if you haven't worked out in awhile. She has a bunch of free workout challenges. She breaks down each day for you.
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,178 Member Member Posts: 6,178 Member
    Did not love this guy but I got in 5983 steps and my average bpm was 127 so it was ok that way.

If you did not love this guy, have you tried "reps to the rhythm"?
    I did this

And
  • JessBbodyJessBbody Member Posts: 429 Member Member Posts: 429 Member

A high-intensity 20 minute dance workout. Some jumping. I was sweating bullets.

If you did not love this guy, have you tried "reps to the rhythm"?

No, but he looks fun! :) But my hubby works out in our basement gym with me, we workout together - me doing my thing and him doing his, and we listen to the radio while working out so I would have to mute the rhythm guy. Probably not as fun without the music! lol But thank you so much and I really do appreciate your suggestion! :)
    I did this

That step looks like I could follow it! I will try it! :)

I did this

That step looks like I could follow it! I will try it! :)

I really like her. My body just kinda felt dead that morning.
    I did TurboFire this morning.
  • dewitdewit Member Posts: 921 Member Member Posts: 921 Member
    A quick one, if you're lacking time:

Choose your weights wisely 😉
    edited September 30
  • dewitdewit Member Posts: 921 Member Member Posts: 921 Member
    JessBbody wrote: »

A high-intensity 20 minute dance workout. Some jumping. I was sweating bullets.

Mhm... a dance workout. Sounds great, must try. Thank you
  • LasmartchikaLasmartchika Member Posts: 3,429 Member Member Posts: 3,429 Member
    I'm really happy with today's workout. For the first time I used 7.5 lb weights, along with 3lb and 5 lb dumbbells. Last month that I began doing exercises, I started out using water bottles as my "dumbbells".

Karla's live step from Tuesday:
  • birchwood13974birchwood13974 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    I'm loving this message board! I will surely refer to it when looking for something different to do for a home workout. I've been doing Cardio Drumming workouts from Youtube a couple days a week, not any one in particular, I just look for one that runs the amount of time I have to workout that day and also make sure it's not too difficult for my knee. I love it! I also love my Inspire Cardio Strider, a Christmas gift from my hubby last year. It has been a lifesaver since COVID began and the gym closing.
    What is cardio drumming?
  • LasmartchikaLasmartchika Member Posts: 3,429 Member Member Posts: 3,429 Member
    Today, TOM's cramps were horrible, but I still wanted to do some "exercise". So I found this very gentle yoga video. Very weird for me, but just what my body wanted.

I did this Yvette Bachman workout today, hiit step with some shoulder work.
  • mytyglotzmytyglotz Member Posts: 1,288 Member Member Posts: 1,288 Member

My morning movement was Team Body Project's Essentials 5, which is available only though their premium membership, then I completed Team Body Project's "H2O Boiling Point" (shared above from YouTube) this early afternoon after a brief errand to the grocers.
    edited October 2
  • JessBbodyJessBbody Member Posts: 429 Member Member Posts: 429 Member
    mytyglotz wrote: »

My morning movement was Team Body Project's Essentials 5, which is available only though their premium membership, then I completed Team Body Project's "H2O Boiling Point" (shared above from YouTube) this early afternoon after a brief errand to the grocers.

I think I've done this video about a dozen times! Good for you for getting Body Project premium plan. I've definitely thought about it.

Here's the video I did today. I tried hard but it didn't work out for me. Movements too quick. Jumping.
    Otherwise the instructor is entertaining, if not all over the place.