Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fitness and Exercise
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What youtube workout did you do today?

Replies

• DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 5,704 Member Member Posts: 5,704 Member
    Sydney's upper push + HIIT
    Karla's step+box from 3 wks ago
    And, since I decided it was too hot to run and I didn't want to drive to town again...
    Jenny Ford's marching with moves
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 5,704 Member Member Posts: 5,704 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    OMG, mine is going to be so long! My legs are injured but work out a lot, I did a bunch of short ones in addition to yoga, foam rolling, and arm weights! Here we go:

Warm up

Seated arm cardio workout videos:

Legs I shouldn't have been doing

Arms only dancing (really irritating not being able to do the full dances right now!)

Sidney Cummings mini-band butt workout

Very Inspiring that you're working out during a leg injury!

I had a sore knee a few years back, and I went to the gym anyway(after a full day of work walking around). I basically hobbled around to all the upper body machines. I could barely walk by the time I got home and the side of my back hurt from lifting/limping around my sore leg all day. My husband met me outside and insisted on wrapping my leg and putting me to bed!
    Chair workouts are good for staying active. I wish more people could see how much they can do around an injury rather than just be down and out. I do understand the need for rest and recovery, but do what you can!
    Great workouts, everyone!!!👊
  • Deedoyle9721Deedoyle9721 Member Posts: 147 Member Member Posts: 147 Member
    Woke up sometime early this morning with a coughing fit, flu-like body aches, headache, sore throat & zero energy but no fever! I'm pretty much bed bound today, my hubby set me up in our downstairs guest room with my mac mini that is hooked up to a smart tv. 🙂 I'm all set!
    8cfwv2cew6qw.png
    Sydney's legs and abs
  • tequierosince06tequierosince06 Member Posts: 89 Member Member Posts: 89 Member
    Anything from fitnessblender! And natebowerfitness for boxing.
  • netitheyetinetitheyeti Member Posts: 444 Member Member Posts: 444 Member
    nnpdgk7umfhc.png
    kinda wasn't feeling it today in the sense of "I'm so tired it's hard not to halfass it"? I might just take a day off tomorrow or just stick to a short yoga video
    I did this yoga flow before dinner yesterday

And this one today
  • xwendywongxwendywong Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member

I am doing Kettlenetics. It is tough but I'm sticking with it.

Looks like a good one! I'm gonna try it using a dumbbell! (I don't have kettlebells)

I did this yoga flow before dinner yesterday

And this one today

I'm going to try the 2nd one!
    Still under the weather, hope to be back on Monday!
    Upper Pull
    edited July 10
    rr7yamdiukxg.png
    this in the morning, then decided it was enough for the day
  • dewitdewit Member Posts: 763 Member Member Posts: 763 Member
    Did this on Wednesday:

Feel like I have to make it a habbit, maybe each weak? My legs were shaking afterwards!

Today I got back to some fun tabata with Rainier Pollard (might be the first time I did this particular one):
    edited July 11
    Yvette's low impact Kickboxing(am)

5 Parks quick vinyasa flow (pm)

Self-imposed illness... a little hangover...not intended! And tomorrow I have a Bone density test early am so back in action on Wed!
  • stephanieyeostephanieyeo Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    Low impact Tabata once in a while. Think I have really poor discipline and feel very demotivated to exercise. Struggling to lose weight 😢

I workout with a hangover, it helps to sweat it out. Lol
    Today:
    Sydney's full body boot camp
    Step in South Dakota

Then I went for a jog in the park😁